Thank you for taking the time to read our NWorld review. Be sure to know every bit about it on our review page. It's very important to be sure on what business you get into.
We both know that money is not something you play with, so take this reading seriously, we want you to do well and make sure a lousy choice doesn't lead to a worse experience.
So, sit back and enjoy the review we've made especially for you and your well being, when we learn, every bit of time is well invested. Let's get on with it!
NWorld (AKA Alphanetworld Corporation) is a Philippine-based company founded back in 2015. According to our research, the regulations papers for the company are up to date.
NWorld works in MLM, and (specifically in the personal care niche) Julio Nolasco is the President and CEO. The website's bio says that he has a 15-year experience in the field.
Nolasco was involved previously in an MLM named Royale Business Club. Just as Nworld, this company was Philippine-based and operated in the same niche (personal care and nutritional supplements)
One big hit for that enterprise was the tax evasion charges they got back in 2015. During that time, Nolasco worked as President.
Royal Business Club failed to declare its sales from 2011 to 2013. The tax debt added up to $10 million in that three-year lapse.
The charge upon the company made it collapse, shortly after Nworld launched as with Nolasco as the President and CEO.
NWorld markets – as the Royal Business Club – NWorld products that belong in the personal care niche, they also sell nutritional supplements.
Nevertheless, NWorld doesn't give the retail price for any of the products they offer on their website.
The Compensation Plan
The NWorld gives members rewards for every retail sale. NWorld also pays residual commissions through a binary structure that uses a uni-level coded bonus.
NWorld Members need to qualify to get MLM commissions. For this, a member has to produce 120 PV in a month. You may wonder what the heck is a PV, it stands for “Personal Volume, ” and it's generated by the member's retail sales and product purchases.
The commission earned by NWorld retail sales is equal to 25% of product's retail price and 20% the cost of the company's product packages.
NWorld pays residual commissions through a binary tree structure. As we've mentioned before, a binary structure puts a member at the top of a tree, and then it divides into two.
Level one of the NWorld tree can carry two places. Level two creates when these positions get divided into two positions each (4 positions in total).
Later levels of the tree are created if needed. Every new level has two times as many positions as the level before it. Positions in the tree get loaded through direct and indirect recruits.
Apart from tracking retail sales volume, NWorld tracks the sales volume made by members who are in the binary tree.
When 1050 PV is tracked by adding both sides of the tree, it creates a $41 commission. These NWorld commissions can go up to 14 matches, that's about $575 daily.
Nworld's Coded Bonus gives up to 60% of the PV created by orders placed on products. The percentage is calculated based on the member rank. The higher a member is, the closest he/she can get that 60% bonus. Here's the whole coded bonus sheet.
- Members in the Novice rank get a 5% Coded Bonus
- Members in the Apprentice rank get a 15% Coded Bonus, plus, they override 10% on Novice bonuses
- Members in the Professional rank get a 25% Coded Bonus, plus, they override 10% on Apprentice bonuses and 20% override on Novice bonuses.
- Members in the Expert rank get a 30% Coded Bonus, plus, they override 5% on Professional bonuses, 15 override on Apprentice bonuses and 25% on Novice bonuses
- Members in the NWorld Master rank get a 35% Coded Bonus, plus, they override 5% on Expert bonuses, 10% override on Professional bonuses, 20% override on Apprentice bonuses and 5% bonus on Novice bonuses
- Members in the Mentor rank get a 40% Coded Bonus, plus, they override 5% on Master bonuses, 10% override on Expert bonuses, 15% override on Professional bonuses, 25% override on Apprentice bonuses and 35% override on Novice bonuses
- Members in the High Mentor rank get a 45% Coded Bonus, plus, they override 5% on Mentor bonuses, 10% override on Master bonuses, 15% override on Expert bonuses, 20% override on Professional bonuses, 30% override on Apprentice bonuses and 40% override on Novice bonuses
- Members in the NWorld Grand Mentor rank get a 50% Coded Bonus, plus, they override 5% on High Mentor bonuses, 10% override on Mentor bonuses, 15% override on Master bonuses, 20% override on Expert bonuses, 25% override on Professional bonuses, 35% Apprentice bonuses and 45% override on Novice bonuses
- Members in the Great Grand Mentor rank get a 55% Coded Bonus, plus, they override 5% on Grand Mentor bonuses, 10% override on High Mentor bonuses, 15% override on Mentor bonuses, 20% override on Master bonuses, 25% on Expert bonuses, 30% override on Professional bonuses, 40% override on Apprentice bonuses and 50% override on Novice bonuses
- Members in the NWorld Alpha Mentor rank get a 60% Coded Bonus, plus, they override 5% on Great Grand Mentor bonuses, 10% override on Grand Mentor bonuses, 15% override on Grand Mentor bonuses, 20% override on High Mentor bonuses, 25% on Mentor bonuses, 30% override on Master bonuses, 35% override on Expert bonuses, 40% override on Professional bonuses, 45% override on Apprentice bonuses and 55% override on Novice bonuses
- Nworld also gives a Master to Masters Bonus. This hands an 3% extra on PV created by members that are Master ranked. The Master to Masters Bonus payment is done through a uni-level structure.
A uni-level structure puts a NWorld member on top of the uni-level tree. Each direct recruit is put beneath him/her, that's level one:
When a Level 1 member recruits, they're put on level 2 of that member's uni-level tree. This goes the same way for every other level in the tree. The uni-level tree can grow into infinity if necessary.
The Master to Masters NWorld Bonus is tracked just as other bonuses in the company. A member that's ranked as a Master counts for generation one. Members can get a 3% override on up to five generations in every uni-level leg.
It's not stated if members with a higher rank in a uni-level leg count to the Master to Master Bonus. There's also an Incentive Program mentioned in the NWorld compensation plan. There are no specifics, however.
NWorld membership is roughly $10 (Retailer's Kit cost), then one would have to buy a Platinum Package for $313. Any of the NWorld packages come with Nworld products of your choice.
The Final Word on NWorld
The products NWorld offer are rebrand copies of what Royal Business Club used to sell when they were around. It goes to show that NWorld is a reboot of the Royal Business Club.
Nevertheless, Mr. Nolasco and NWorld don't have tax problems they had in the past. NWorld products, they seem like they're the kind you'd find in any local store. However, there aren't any price tags.
One thing that bothers me is that NWorld forces members to buy products once they sign up. Also, the PV requirement is based on product sells.
This “pay to play” game is a warning for any business opportunity, so be aware of that. On top of that, NWorld runs their business on a pyramid scheme.
As we know from past reviews, pyramids lead to no good (for most people) and is not a safe bet for everyone else (except the admins). Be sure to proceed with caution if you want in.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Recommend?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We also think the startup cost of $100-$999 is pretty steep.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers.
If you don’t want to be in a business that costs $199-999 to start and requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and family to buy your stuff no worries.
We have the perfect business for you where you don’t have to recruit, you don’t have to own any product and oh did we mention it’s ONLY $1 to start!!!
The main reason for it is you will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online and they even cover you for products so you don’t have to create anything yourself…
You will also get a one on one business coach to help you every step of the way.
Anyways, we hope you enjoyed the Review. Please comment below if you are part of this company as our readers would love to know how you are doing.
Also, if there are any products or companies out there you want us to review please let us know!
Take A Look At Our Results:
Take a look at our team members results:
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):