Welcome to our Kuailian review.
You might have been approached about the business opportunity and so you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
This Kuailian review will walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Find out here if this is legit or a scam.
Times are tough. Almost every major economy in the world is either stagnant or slowly regressing. This means that the every day we are left no option than use to less income to cover ever increasing expenses. This is enough to make anyone desperate and when a person is desperate, even bad ideas start to make good sense.
Kuailian is an organization that provides scant information about itself. From highly evasive content about its ownership to providing vague addresses to its physical location, there is little doubt that Kuailian has much to hide.
This sketchy organization launched an international event in late 2019. The big affair which took place in Barcelona, Spain featured two keynote speakers. One of which has been identified as Mr. David Ruiz de Leon.
From everything that has been gathered about Mr. David Ruiz de Leon, we find that he is the Chief Executive Officer of Kuailian. Information obtained from a LinkedIn profile under that same name suggests that he works out of Madrid in Spain. From everything gathered thus far, we were able to deduce that all information claiming that Kuailian ran offices in South East Asia, East Europe and even Georgia were purely fictitious. Furthermore, no multi level marketing history could be linked to the acclaimed CEO of Kuailian. Over time, many multi level marketing companies who were secretive about who ran them have proven to be fraudulent.
With so much unclear, what do we really about Kuailian?
First off all, the only thing that Kuailian merchandises is its affiliate membership. This means that Kuailian in reality does not really posses any means of generating outside funds. There are no records of any brand registered to Kuailian.
Multi Level Marketing Hierarchy
- Global Ambassador:- This is the highest rank attainable in Kuailian. Global Ambassadors have to invest as much as $100,000 which is expected to produce $12,500,000 as returns.
- Ambassador:- The second highest rank attainable in Kuailian is achieved only after an investment of $70,000 has been made. This is expected to yield the sum of $10,000,000 as returns.
- Main Shareholder:- The third highest rank attainable in Kuailian is achieved only after an investment of $45,000 has been made. This is expected to yield the sum of $5,000,000 as returns.
- Shareholder:- This is the fourth tier in Kuailian. Here, affiliates are expected to make an investment of $30,000 which in turn is supposed to yield them $2,500,000.
- President:- This is the fifth tier in Kuailian. Here, affiliates are expected to make an investment of $20,000 which in turn is supposed to yield them $1,000,000.
- Senior Vice President:– This is the sixth tier in Kuailian. Here, affiliates are expected to make an investment of $12,000 which in turn is supposed to yield them $500,000.
- Vice President:- This is the seventh tier in Kuailian. Here, affiliates are expected to make an investment of $7,000 which in turn is supposed to yield them $100,000.
- International Director:- This is the eighth tier in Kuailian. Here, affiliates are expected to make an investment of $4,000 which in turn is supposed to yield them $50,000.
- National Director:- This is the ninth tier in Kuailian. Here, affiliates are expected to make an investment of $2,000 which in turn is supposed to yield them $25,000.
- Regional Director:- This is the tenth tier in Kuailian. Here, affiliates are expected to make an investment of $1,500 which in turn is supposed to yield them $10,000.
- Director:- This is the eleventh tier in Kuailian. Here, affiliates are expected to make an investment of $1,200 which in turn is supposed to yield them $7,500.
- Executive:- This is the twelfth tier in Kuailian. Here, affiliates are expected to make an investment of $1,000 which in turn is supposed to yield them $5,000.
- Manager:- This is the thirteenth tier in Kuailian. Here, affiliates are expected to make an investment of $700 which in turn is supposed to yield them $2,500.
- Advisor:- This is the 14th tier in Kuailian. Here, affiliates are expected to make an investment of $500 which in turn is supposed to yield them $1000.
- Starter:- At the lowest level of Kuailian, the affiliates are expected to use $200 as an investment.
Affiliate Referral Reward and Return Match.
The classic MLM unilevel matrix is employed. The limit for the highest level attainable however is ten. The affiliate reward for bringing more people into the program for Level 1 members is 10%, for Level 2 members is 3%, for Level 3 members is 2%, Levels 4 through 7 take 1%. Members on Level 8 get 0.5% while members ranking Levels 9 and 10 get 0.25%. The return match follows the same basic principle as the Referral system with Level 1 members getting an 8% commission, Level 2 members receiving 4%, Level 3 members receiving 2%, members of Levels 4 through 8 collecting 1%, while Levels 9 and 10 take away 0.5%.
Upon careful observation of this system, you find that it revolves purely around the ranking system. A starter, for example, will earn a Return Match on just one unilevel team while an advisor on the hand earns in four levels. This goes on until you reach the rank of National Director where Return March is earned on ten separate unilevel teams.
The Ambassador League
A certain amount of the profits supposedly generated by Kuailian is also set aside for the high stakes rollers. They are group according to rank, of course. At this level however, the ranks are called pools.
For Pool 1, 40% of the profits are split even among affiliates at the level of Main Shareholder.
Pool 2 is composed of the members ranking at the Ambassador level. To them, 35% of the profits go.
Pool 3 is reserved for the most elite, the Global Ambassadors. These members take 25% of the 1.5% of profits carved out by Kuailian.
Rank Achievement Incentives
Kuailian offers special bonuses for climbing a rung in the organization. Once you achieve the International Director rank you are awarded a state of the art iPad. At the Vice President level you are entitled to an iPhone and Senior Vice President level gets you a Macbook Pro. Rolex watches are gifted to President ranking affiliates and making Shareholder entitles you to a “Leadership Trip”.
Signing Up For Kuailian
All a person needs do to become an affiliate is pay $50.95 through Ethereum.
Kuailian Review In Summary
Kuailian official story is that the external revenue used to support these insane payouts generated through cryptocurrency trading. However, the visible facts at hand do not support this statement.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Suggest?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers, but in this business you don't have to be a good marketer at all!
This is the business where we learned how to make money online WITHOUT being great marketers
If you don’t want to be in a business that requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and recruit your family to buy your stuff no worries.
We have the perfect business for you where you don’t have to recruit, you don’t have to own any product if you don't want to.
You will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online WITHOUT having to market or recruit anyone else!
Anyways, we hope you enjoyed the Review.
Please comment below if you are part of this company as our readers would love to know how you are doing. Also, if there are any products or companies out there you want us to review please let us know!