Welcome to our Unicorn Adz Review!
Unison Wealth Cycler Ponzi Rebooted
Unicorn Adz Review
Unison Adz alleges that it is run by the same administrator as Unison Wealth.
Unison Wealth was a matrix cycler Ponzi launched toward the end of 2014. By May of 2015 Unison Wealth had already collapsed.
Unison Wealth is thought to have been launched by Sidhanath Singh, who is based out of India.
A Facebook profile with the name “Sidhanath Singh” was created explicitly to promote Unicorn Adz on October 14th, 2016.
Other companies Singh has promoted (often under the account name “sidhu2”) include Leafit (social network spam), Team Work Matrix (cash gifting), Banners Broker (HYIP Ponzi scheme), (pyramid recruitment) and (Ponzi scheme).
Read on for my full review.
Unicorn Adz Product
Unicorn Adz has absolutely no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Unicorn Adz affiliate membership itself.
Unicorn Adz Compensation Plan
The Unicorn Adz compensation plan has affiliates buy spots in a sequence of matrix cyclers.
Unicorn Adz matrix cycler is a matrix with a set number of spots which, once filled, trigger a cycle and commission payout.
Unicorn Adz offers participation in 3 cycler tiers as follows:
Unicorn 25 – entry costs $25.00 which produces a new $2.00 spot each week in Unicorn Adz for 10 weeks.
- level 1 (2 positions to fill) – receive $1 and cycle into level 2
- level 2 (4 positions to fill) – receive $3 and cycle into level 3
- level 3 (8 positions to fill) – receive $10 and cycle into level 3
- level 4 (16 positions to fill) – receive $320 and cycle into level 4
- level 5 (32 positions to fill) – receive $10,624
Unicorn 60 – entry costs $60.00, which produces a new $5.00 spot each week in Unicorn Adz for 10 weeks.
- level 1 (2 positions to fill) – receive $2 and cycle into level 2
- level 2 (4 positions to fill) – receive $6 and cycle into level 3
- level 3 (8 positions to fill) – receive $40 and cycle into level 4
- level 4 (16 positions to fill) – receive $640 and cycle into level 5
- level 5 (16 positions to fill) – receive $32,000
Unicorn 120 – entry costs $120.00, which produces a new $10.00 spot each week in Unicorn Adz for 10 weeks.
- level 1 (2 positions to fill) – receive $4 and cycle into level 2
- level 2 (4 positions to fill) – receive $12 and cycle into level 3
- level 3 (8 positions to fill) – receive $80 and cycle into level 4
- level 4 (16 positions to fill) – receive $1280 and cycle into level 5
- level 5 (32 positions to fill) – receive $64,000
When an affiliate collects a cycle commission in Unicorn Adz , a matching bonus is then paid to the affiliate who recruited them.
- Unicorn 25 level 2 – $1 matching bonus
- Unicorn 25 level 3 – $4 matching bonus
- Unicorn 25 level 4 – $48 matching bonus
- Unicorn 25 level 5 – $3200 matching bonus
- Unicorn 60 level 2 – $2 matching bonus
- Unicorn 60 level 3 – $16 matching bonus
- Unicorn 60 level 4 – $160 matching bonus
- Unicorn 60 level 5 – $12,000 matching bonus
- Unicorn 120 level 2 – $4 matching bonus
- Unicorn 120 level 3 – $32 matching bonus
- Unicorn 120 level 4 – $320 matching bonus
- Unicorn 120 level 5 – $24,000 matching bonus
Unicorn Adz referral commissions are paid out through a uni-level compensation construction.
A uni-level compensation construction places an affiliate at the top of a uni-level team in Unicorn Adz, with each personally recruited affiliate put directly underneath them (level 1).
If a level 1 affiliate recruits new affiliates, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s uni-level team.
If a level 2 affiliate recruits new affiliates, they are pt on level 3 and so on and so forth down a hypothetical countless number of levels.
Unicorn Adz caps payable uni-level levels at 4, with commissions paid out every time a uni-level team affiliate buys a new matrix subscription as follows:
- Unicorn 25 -$2 on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) and $1 on levels 2 to 4
- Unicorn 60 – $5 on level 1, $2 on levels 2 and 3 and $1 on level 4
- Unicorn 120 – $10 on level 1, $5 on level 2, $3 on level 3 and $2 on level 4
Joining Unicorn Adz – Cost
Unicorn Adz affiliate membership is free. Nevertheless, affiliates must buy a matrix subscription to participate completely in the attached MLM income opportunity.
- Unicorn 25 – $25 for ten weeks
- Unicorn 60 – $60 for ten weeks
- Unicorn 120 – $120 for ten weeks
The main difference between the above subscriptions is revenue potential through the Unicorn Adz compensation plan.
Unicorn Adz – Our Thoughts?
I would have to say that either the last few months of scamming have not been good to Sidhanath Singh, or the money he made scamming Unison Wealth victims is quickly running out.
Cue Unicorn Adz, which is basically more of the same.
The cycler subscription model in Unicorn Adz scams affiliates in the same manner as it would in a regular cycler, only it is spread out over 10 weeks.
This causes artificial activity in the cyclers (each affiliate produces 1 new position for 10 weeks), disguising the predictable lack of recruitment and eventual collapse.
This is exactly what happened with Unison Wealth, which was launched during a subscription cycler boom in 2014.
There are most likely a fair few Unison Wealth victims floating around the MLM underbelly, meaning this time around Singh is unlikely to make as much as he did the first time around.
From a compensation perspective, Unison Wealth is a Ponzi scheme. The lone source of income entering the company is affiliate funds, which are invested on the guarantee of an advertised ROI ($109,580 at Unicorn 25, $326,880 at Unicorn 60 and $653,760 at Unicorn 120).
Unicorn Adz – Our Conclusion
These ROIs are paid out after invested funds, making Unicorn Adz a Ponzi scheme.
To put the advertised ROIs into perspective, the following minimum subscription amounts are mandatory for only one subscription in order to realize a ROI payment in full:
- 4383 subscriptions for Unicorn 25
- 5448 subscriptions at Unicorn 60 and Unicorn 120
Not surprisingly, the only subscriptions that will get anywhere near the advertised ROIs are those belonging to and preloaded by Sidhanath Singh.
Bottom Line — A few initial adopters (most likely from Singh’s downline that follow him from scheme to scheme) will make a little money, but mathematics commands that the mainstream of Unicorn Adz affiliates will lose money.
You saw it happen once in Unison Wealth, and just 2 years later it’s set to happen again in Unicorn Adz.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Recommend?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We also think the startup cost of $100-$999 is pretty steep.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers.
If you don’t want to be in a business that costs $199-999 to start and requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and family to buy your stuff no worries.
We have the perfect business for you where you don’t have to recruit, you don’t have to own any product and oh did we mention it’s ONLY $1 to start!!!
The main reason for it is you will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online and they even cover you for products so you don’t have to create anything yourself…
You will also get a one on one business coach to help you every step of the way.
Anyways, we hope you enjoyed the Review. Please comment below if you are part of this company as our readers would love to know how you are doing.
Also, if there are any products or companies out there you want us to review please let us know!
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):