What is the Meh Dietary Supplement & Wave Groups?
Lets take a closer look.
Zennoa operates in the health and nutrition MLM niche and is based out of Utah in the US.
The Zennoa company website lists six founders of the company; John Wadsworth (CEO), Kim Asay (Chairman), Joseph Wadsworth (President), Brad Reese (CSO), David Kasteler (CMO) and Brandon Lloyd (CFO).
John Wadsworth initially appeared on my radar as co-founder and President of Tahitian Noni.
Tahitian Noni was founded in 1996 and now goes by the name Morinda.
Kim Asay and Joseph Wadsworth were also involved in Morinda. Brad Reese was Executive Vice President and COO of Avisae until July, 2016.
In a 2011 interview with the Salt Lake Tribute, John Wadsworth claimed that Tahitian Noni adopted the MLM business model because he and his partners “ran out of money”.
Wadsworth left Morinda in December of 2015.
Read on for my complete review of Zennoa.
Zennoa Product Line
Zennoa’s main product is “Core Care”, a capsule based supplement. They say:
“Zennoa’s Core Care Omega Blend is a targeted full-spectrum blend of Omega fatty acids designed to give your cells the nourishment they need to properly support your body. There is nothing superficial about Core Care. The ingredients, which include Himalayan Sea Buckthorn Berry, Norwegian Cod Oil, Cranberry and Pomegranate seed oils, are ethically source from the world’s best providers.”
Zennoa retails Core Care at $59.95 for a bottle of 90 soft gel capsules.
The Zennoa compensation plan pays members on sales of Core Care. Commissions are paid both directly and residually through a uni-level compensation arrangement.
A fascinating component of the Zennoa compensation plan are wave groupings, which reward members for building specific groups of members within their downline.
Zennoa members are also paid to recruit new members who sign up with a Success Pack ($299.00).
In order to qualify for MLM commissions, all Zennoa members are required to retain 150 PV per month (excludes Pipeline Sales Bonus).
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is sales volume produced by Zennoa member’s own product purchases and that of their retail customers.
Zennoa Member Ranks
There are 12 member ranks within the Zennoa compensation plan.
Together with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Zen 1 – have a downline producing at least 500 GV a month (no more than 70% from any one uni-level leg)
- Zen 2 – have a downline producing at least 1000 GV a month (no more than 70% from any one uni-level leg)
- Zen 3 – have a downline producing at least 2000 GV a month (no more than 70% from any one uni-level leg)
- Zen 4 – have a downline producing at least 5000 GV a month (no more than 65% from any one uni-level leg)
- Zen 5 – have a downline producing at least 10,000 GV a month (no more than 65% from any one uni-level leg)
- Zen 6 – have a downline producing at least 20,000 GV a month (no more than 65% from any one uni-level leg)
- Zen 7 – have a downline producing at least 50,000 GV a month (no more than 60% from any one uni-level leg)
- Zen 8 – have a downline producing at least 100,000 GV a month (no more than 60% from any one uni-level leg)
- Zen 9 – have a downline producing at least 200,000 GV a month (no more than 60% from any one uni-level leg)
- Zen 10 – have a downline producing at least 500,000 GV a month (no more than 55% from any one uni-level leg)
- Zen 11 – have a downline producing at least 1,000,000 GV a month (no more than 55% from any one uni-level leg)
- Zen 12 – have a downline producing at least 2,000,000 GV a month (no more than 55% from any one uni-level leg)
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is PV produced by downline members in Zennoa.
Take Note: From Zen 7 onwards, at least 10% of the required monthly GV must be sourced from outside a members two strongest uni-level legs in Zennoa.
Zennoa members are paid a $10.00 commission for every bottle of Core Care bought by a retail customer.
If a newly recruited Zennoa member signs up with a Success Pack ($299.00), the member who recruited them earns a $50.00 commission.
Residual recruitment commissions are paid through a uni-level compensation arrangement in Zennoa.
A uni-level compensation arrangement places a Zennoa member at the top of a uni-level team, with each personally recruited member put directly underneath them (level 1).
If a level 1 member recruits new members, they are put on level 2 of the original member’s uni-level team in Zennoa.
If a level 2 member recruits new members in Zennoa, they are put on level 3 and so on and so forth down a hypothetical endless number of levels.
Zennoa caps payable uni-level levels at 5. Each time a new Success Pack member is recruited by a member on the first 5 levels of a uni-level team, a $12.50 commission is paid.
Residual commissions in Zennoa are paid through the same uni-level compensation arrangement as residual recruitment commissions.
With residual commissions though, payable uni-level levels are extended to 10 as follows:
- Zen 1 – 3% on level 1 and 4% on level 2
- Zen 2 – 3% on level 1 and 4% on levels 2 and 3
- Zen 3 – 3% on level 1 and 4% on levels 2 to 4
- Zen 4 – 3% on level 1 and 4% on levels 2 to 5
- Zen 5 – 3% on level 1 and 4% on levels 2 to 6
- Zen 6 – 3% on level 1 and 4% on levels 2 to 7
- Zen 7 – 3% on level 1 and 4% on levels 2 to 8
- Zen 8 – 3% on level 1, 4% on levels 2 to 8 and 3% on level 9
- Zen 9 and above – 3% on level 1, 4% on levels 2 to 8, 3% on level 9 and 2% on level 10
The Mentor Bonus is a generation bonus payable to Zen 8 and higher ranked Zennoa members.
A generation in Zennoa is defined when a Zen 8 or higher ranked member is found in a uni-level leg.
This caps off the first generation, with the second generation spreading down the leg until another Zen 8 or higher ranked member is found in Zennoa.
If no other Zen 8 or higher ranked members are in the leg, the second generation spreads down the full length of the uni-level leg.
The Mentor Bonus is paid out as a percentage match on residual commissions earned by members within counted generations as follows:
- Zen 8 ranked members earn a 3% bonus on one generation
- Zen 9 ranked members earn a 3% bonus on two generations
- Zen 10 ranked members earn a 3% bonus on three generations
- Zen 11 ranked members earn a 3% bonus on three generations and 2% on the fourth
- Zen 12 ranked members earn a 3% bonus on three generations, 2% on the fourth and 1% on the fifth
Pipeline Sales Bonus
The Pipeline Sales Bonus in Zennoa is based on personal recruitment and “waves”.
Waves are groupings of up to 3 levels of recruited downline members within a uni-level team.
A 3×1 wave for instance is a grouping of 3 personally recruited members.
A 3x3x2 wave is a grouping of 3 members who have 3 members under them each who have 2 members under them each.
The Pipeline Sales Bonus in Zennoa is broken up into 18 bonus pools, each made of up 2% of Zennoa’s company-wide sales volume.
A Zennoa member can qualify for a share in any one pool at any given time, based on the following qualification criteria:
- Pool 1 – recruit one member and have a monthly Pipeline volume of 10,000 GV
- Pool 2 – recruit and maintain two members and have a total monthly Pipeline volume of 20,000 GV
- Pool 3 – recruit and maintain three members and have a total monthly Pipeline volume of 50,000 GV
- Pool 4 – maintain three members, maintain a 3×1 wave and have a total monthly Pipeline volume of 75,000 GV
- Pool 5 – maintain three members, maintain a 3×2 wave and have a total monthly Pipeline volume of 100,000 GV
- Pool 6 – maintain three members, maintain a 3×3 wave and have a total monthly Pipeline volume of 200,000 GV
- Pool 7 – recruit and maintain four members, maintain a 3x3x1 wave and have a total monthly Pipeline volume of 400,000 GV
- Pool 8 – recruit and maintain five members, maintain a 3x3x2 wave and have a total monthly Pipeline volume of 600,000 GV
- Pool 9 – recruit and maintain six members, maintain a 3x3x3 wave and have a total monthly Pipeline volume of 800,000 GV
- Pool 10 – recruit and maintain seven members, maintain a 3x3x3 wave (Wave 3) and have a total monthly Pipeline volume of 1,000,000 GV
- Pool 11 – recruit and maintain eight members, generate and maintain two Wave 3 groups and have a total monthly Pipeline volume of 1,500,000 GV
- Pool 12 – recruit and maintain nine members, generate and maintain three Wave 3 groups and have a total monthly Pipeline volume of 2,000,000 GV
- Pool 13 – recruit and maintain ten members, maintain three Wave 3 groups (each with another Wave 3 group under them) and have a total monthly Pipeline volume of 3,000,000 GV
- Pool 14 – recruit and maintain eleven members, maintain three Wave 3 groups (each with another two Wave 3 groups under them) and have a total monthly Pipeline volume of 4,000,000 GV
- Pool 15 – recruit and maintain twelve members, maintain three Wave 3 groups (each with another three Wave 3 groups under them) and have a total monthly Pipeline volume of 5,000,000 GV
- Pool 16 – recruit and maintain thirteen members, maintain three Wave 3 groups (each with another four Wave 3 groups under them) and have a total monthly Pipeline volume of 7,000,000 GV
- Pool 17 – recruit and maintain fourteen members, maintain three Wave 3 groups (each with another five Wave 3 groups under them) and have a total monthly Pipeline volume of 9,000,000 GV
- Pool 18 – recruit and maintain fifteen members, maintain three Wave 3 groups (each with another six Wave 3 groups under them) and have a total monthly Pipeline volume of 12,000,000 GV
Pipeline volume in Zennoa is sales volume produced by a wave grouping and all members placed under them (to infinity within the uni-level team).
Take Note: A Zennoa member must be producing at least 75 PV per month to qualify for the Pipeline Sales Bonus.
While not unequivocally explained, I believe recruited members must also produce at least 75 PV per month to be counted in a wave group in Zennoa.
Power Wave Bonus
The Power Wave Bonus rewards a Zennoa member for building and maintaining a “Power Wave” grouping.
A Power Wave group is a 3x3x3 grouping in which each member is producing a minimum of 150 PV a month (commission qualified).
- 3×1 Power Wave = about $30 a month
- 3×3 Power Wave = about $300 a month
- 3x3x3 Power Wave = about $1000 a month
The Power Wave Bonus is a share in a pool, based on which of the 3 tiers above a qualifying member can earn on in Zennoa.
Estimated monthly bonuses above are quoted directly from the Zennoa compensation plan.
Global Leadership Pool
The Global Leadership Pool is made up of 2% of Zennoa’s company-wide sales volume.
The Global Leadership Pool in Zennoa is divided into 6 smaller pools, with properly ranked members able to earn a share in one pool as follows:
- Zen 7 ranked members receive a share in a 0.5% pool
- Zen 8 ranked members receive a share in a 0.4% pool
- Zen 9 ranked members receive a share in a 0.3% pool
- Zen 10 ranked members receive a share in a 0.3% pool
- Zen 11 ranked members receive a share in a 0.25% pool
- Zen 12 ranked members receive a share in a 0.25% pool
Noa Shares are absent from Zennoa’s compensation plan records. They are nevertheless mentioned on the member signup page of the company website:
“For a limited time, the Zennoa Success Pack also includes one Noa share until 12/31/2016. For more information on Noa shares, please contact your support team.”
I had to search a little to find out what Noa shares are all about. From what I can decipher, it’s a share in an annual bonus pool in Zennoa (may be paid monthly), which members can qualify for by either:
- producing 4000 PV in Zennoa in a calendar year or
- maintaining an “Executive rank” for all twelve months of a year in Zennoa
Zennoa members must also be on 150 PV per month auto-ship to keep their Noa shares.
Precise details on what the Noa shares bonus pool is made up of or what ranks constitute executive ranks within the Zennoa compensation plan were not available at the time of this review.
Zennoa membership is available through the purchase of one of two packs:
- Basic Pack – $150 (3 bottles of Core Care)
- Success Pack – $299 (6 bottles of Core Care)
The Zennoa member signup form mentions an annual membership fee, but at the time of this review it seems to be showing $0.
The main feature of Zennoa’s compensation plan is the wave grouping.
Regrettably, I really do not think it is all that ground-breaking, at least not in a significant way.
To begin with, Zennoa’s wave groupings are somewhat complex. Actually, what you have seen in this review seems to be a revised compensation plan.
I happened to come across another Zennoa compensation plan from mid-year which had even more wave-based commissions and bonuses. It was quite the mess, and I’d probably need double the time it took to put this review together just to make heads or tails of it.
Needless to say, even with the streamlined revised compensation plan, Zennoa isn’t a business you’re going to easily be able to explain to someone.
This is challenging because the wave groupings making up quite a big portion of the Zennoa compensation plan.
Zennoa members are essentially rewarded for creating groups of 3×3 matrices within their uni-level team.
This idea is then expanded on to pay members a series of bonuses and commissions in Zennoa.
The end result is a driving focus on the recruitment of members to generate these groupings.
Retail sales pay a direct and residual commission, but that’s all. There is no retail equal to the wave grouping bonuses or any retail qualifiers in the Zennoa compensation plan.
The most lucrative route in Zennoa would be to sign up and jump on 150 PV monthly auto-ship, recruit other members who sign up for 150 PV auto-ship and persuade them to build downlines.
This would, of course, be chain-recruitment, with members therefore being the primary purchaser of the Core Care product.
Zennoa – Our Conclusion
And, I’m not an expert on dietary supplements but Core Care feels pretty unoriginal.
Nothing really appears to distinguish Core Care from what you’d find in a local health store. With that in mind, certainly do your homework on what other options are accessible locally and for how much.
As for the rest of Zennoa’s compensation plan, it appeared soundly reasonable and stable.
Rank advancement stood out as it is chiefly tied to Group Volume. Without retail volume qualifiers, Group Volume can be 100% obtained through auto-ship chain-recruitment.
None of this is to say Zennoa’s compensation plan is unappealing or bogged down with problems. If the chain-recruitment trap can be circumvented, than it’s otherwise solid.
As a whole, though, I’m not really seeing anything inspirational in Zennoa.
Throw in the added complexity of the wave groups, and I’m not sure Zennoa’s business model is going to work.
The competing retail environment Tahitian Noni was launched under is massively different from what it is today. There’s a lot more available, and competition brings with it competitive pricing.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Recommend?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We also think the startup cost of $100-$999 is pretty steep.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers.
If you don’t want to be in a business that costs $199-999 to start and requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and family to buy your stuff no worries.
We have the perfect business for you where you don’t have to recruit, you don’t have to own any product and oh did we mention it’s ONLY $1 to start!!!
The main reason for it is you will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online and they even cover you for products so you don’t have to create anything yourself…
You will also get a one on one business coach to help you every step of the way.
Anyways, we hope you enjoyed the Review. Please comment below if you are part of this company as our readers would love to know how you are doing.
Also, if there are any products or companies out there you want us to review please let us know!
Take A Look At Our Results:
Take a look at our team members results:
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):