Thanks for stopping by to read our complete Ageo Product Line Review!
If you are interested in MLM and Health and Nutrition then APL may sound like a good idea.
It seems like the perfect investment for people that like to invest in Health and Nutrition so you should be very interested in it at first.
But what is Ageo Product Line and why does it seem to be a good investment? Let’s dive in and see!
Ageo Product Line Review
Ageo Product Line, also commonly known as APL, was introduced in Kazakhstan in 2011.
Though it appears to be a European MLM company, the Ageo Product Line Terms and Conditions reference on their website APL displays a corporate address at Delaware in the US.
According to research, the Delaware address showcased in reality belongs to IncServ. IncServ. provides a corporate formation service on their website, not Ageo Product Line.
This points out that Ageo Product Line is there in the US in name only.
Sergey Sergeevich Kulikov, the founder and President of APL leads Ageo Product Line.
The corporate address for Ageo Product Line is given as Moscow, Russia by Kulilov on his VKontakte social media profile,
It is not clear as to why a Russian MLM company chose to incorporate itself as a shell company in the US.
Kulikov’s Ageo Product Line corporate bio cites, Ageo Product Line was founded because of a disagreement between Kulikov and a management of an MLM company in which he was an affiliate of.
Sergey learnt about MLM business when he was 17.
He erected a structure in one month which experienced multi level marketers do not manage to create in a year.
His earnings were growing rapidly until senior members of the company robbed the ambitious student off the major income.
Sergey could not bear this injustice.
He quit and came up with his own MLM company where every partner will be treated equal.
The name of the MLM company is not revealed by Kulikov. And due to language barrier it is difficult to research it even if it is there.
Read further for a full review of the Ageo Product Line MLM opportunity.
Products of Ageo Product Line
A range of health and nutritional supplements is sold by Ageo Product Line. It also has a line of personal care products.
APL’s supplement line is based on Accumullit SA Technology for the Ageo Product Line.
On the Ageo Product Line website it is stated, Acumullit SA (Strength Accumulation Technology) is an innovative technology that offers vitamins which you can take anywhere and at anytime.
The vitamins solely contain tasty and effective drops made out of plant and fruit extracts.
Acumullit SA drops featured on the Ageo Product Line website include:
- ALT: It help you to cope with allergy symptoms without negatively affecting your body. It sells at €63.75 EUR per packet
- GRW: It helps in boosting the immune system and preserves youth and energy. It sells at €42.50 EUR per packet
- GTS: It is a natural complex of B vitamins. It combines with coenzyme Q10 to improve metabolic processes in the body and speeds up decomposition of carbohydrates to release energy. It sells at €42.50 EUR per packet
- MLS: It helps to restore and preserve health and get rid of parasites. It sells at €63.75 EUR per packet
- NRM: It blocks the development of diabetes, and curbs the risk of the disease. It sells at €42.50 EUR per packet
- PWR Man and Woman: It is a unique duo product for women and men that help improve the condition of the genitourinary and reproductive systems. It also conserves activity and spontaneity of intimate life. It sells at €42.50 EUR per packet
- RLX: It helps in calming you down, gives you confidence and helps you to rally your thoughts. The vitamin also saturates your body with essential vitamins and minerals. It sells at €42.50 per packet
- SLD: It is effective for people suffering from pain and low mobility. It also slows down the process of joint destruction. It sells at €42.50 EUR per packet
- STP: It effectively helps in getting rid of headaches, toothaches, muscle and bone pain, without any negative side effects. It sells at €42.50 EUR per packet
- HRT: It helps in keeping the heart healthy. It sells at €63.75 EUR per packet
- ICE: It is effective in treating delicate problems including heartburn, poisoning, nausea, and bloating. It sells at €63.75 EUR per packet
- HPR: It keeps your liver healthy. It sells at €63.75 EUR per packet
- FIT (day/night): It helps you in fighting against unwanted kilos effectively. It sells at €42.50 EUR per packet
APL doesn’t say how many Acumullit SA drops is contained in each Ageo Product Line packet. By estimate it appears to be 12-15.
Compensation Plan of Ageo Product Line
As per the Ageo Product Line compensation plan, affiliates are required to make a product order and continue to order APL products monthly.
When Ageo Product Line affiliates employ others who do the same, commissions are paid.
Ageo Product Line Affiliate Ranks
There are 20 affiliate ranks within the Ageo Product Line compensation plan.
They are mentioned as follows along with their respective qualification criteria:
- Affiliate: buy at least 100 PV of APL products
- Diamond: buy 3000 PV of APL products in a single-order
- National Director: no qualification criteria is provided
- International Director: no qualification criteria is provided
- Premier Director: no qualification criteria is provided
- Ambassador: produce 500,000 GV per month
- Golden Ambassador: produce 1,000,000 GV per month
- Platinum Ambassador: produce 1,500,000 GV per month
- Diamond Ambassador: produce 2,000,000 GV per month
- Crown Ambassador: have and preserve 9 personally employed affiliates each producing at least 500,000 GV per month
Other products marketed by Ageo Product Line include:
- dental care
- black, red and green tea
- jelly drinks
- muesli bars
- a cleansing facial toner
- face oil
- body cream-gel
- biphasic cleansing toner
- milk makeup remover
- body cleansing oil
- moisturizing eye serum
- rejuvenating face serum
- lifting effect eye serum
- rejuvenating face cream
Also, an Extravaganza range of 20 fragrances is marketed by APL for €42.50 EUR each through Ageo Product Line.
The Ageo Product Line ALP GO shop website contains full pricing and product descriptions.
MLM Commission Qualification
An Ageo Product Line affiliate must buy at least 40 PV worth of product monthly to qualify for MLM commissions.
A 10% recruitment commission is given to Ageo Product Line affiliates when they employ new affiliates.
- employ a fresh affiliate who places a 100 PV order and get 10%
- employ a fresh affiliate who places a 200 PV order and get 10%
- employ a fresh affiliate who places a 400 PV order and get 15%
- employ a fresh affiliate who places a 600 PV order and get 17.5%
- employ a fresh affiliate who places a 1800 PV or 3000 PV order and get 20%
The recruitment commissions are given out on PV created by the first order and not the retail value in Ageo Product Line.
Additional orders by personally employed Ageo Product Line affiliates create a 5% commission.
Residual Recruitment Commissions (binary)
An affiliate is placed at the top of a Ageo Product Line binary team by a binary compensation structure. It is divided into two sides (left and right).
The first level of the Ageo Product Line binary team holds 2 positions. The second level of the binary team is produced by dividing these first 2 positions into 2 more positions each.
Following levels of the binary team are created as required. Each new level houses twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the Ageo Product Line binary team are filled through direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. There is no restriction to how deep a binary team can grow.
Ageo Product Line tallies up GV created on both sides of the binary team at the end of each week.
Ageo Product Line affiliates are rewarded a 15-30% residual commission on GV creted on the weaker binary side i.e., the side with less GV.
- an affiliate who signed up with a 200 PV order gets a residual commission of 15%
- an affiliate who signed up with a 400 PV order gets a residual commission of 20%
- an affiliate who signed up with a 600 PV order gets a residual commission of 25%
- affiliates who signed up with a 1800 or 3000 PV order get a residual commission of 30%
A 20% match is also given on residual commissions earned by personally employed affiliates in Ageo Product Line.
Residual Recruitment Commissions (unilevel)
An affiliate is placed at the top of a unilevel team by a unilevel compensation structure. Every personally employed affiliate is placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliate employs fresh affiliates, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates employ fresh affiliates, they are put on level 3 and so on down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Up to the 6th level of the unilevel team, commissions are given out as a percentage of GV produced on each level:
- 5% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- 6% on level 2
- 7% on level 3
- 8% on level 4
- 9% on level 5
- 10% on level 6
Ageo Product Line Affiliates who signed up with a 3000 PV order are given an exception.
3000 PV affiliates get 10% across their first 6 unilevel team levels.
From the 7th level on, an Infinity Bonus is paid on created GV based on rank:
- National Directors get 1%
- International Directors get 1.5%
- Premier Directors get 2.5%
An additional 5% on unilevel team GV is the Retirement Bonus. It is capped at 6000 GV per month (300 GV counted).
In order to access the Retirement Bonus an Ageo Product Line affiliate and at least 2 personally recruited affiliates must remain MLM commission qualified for 12 successive months.
The Retirement Bonus qualification is yearly recurring.
Entertainment Expense Bonus
A €1000 to €3000 EUR bonus paid to National Director and higher ranked affiliates monthly is the Entertainment Expense Bonus inAgeo Product Line.
Rank Achievement Bonus
Rank Achievement Bonuses is mentioned by APL’s compensation plan presentation but does not go into specific details.
Ageo Products Line Membership
Affiliate membership of Ageo Product Line is tied to a minimum 100 PV APL product order.
In the APL compensation plan presentation, Quoted PV amounts are included as:
- 100 PV (no MLM commissions)
- 200 PV
- 400 PV
- 600 PV
- 1800 PV
- 3000 PV
In addition to getting more products, the more an affiliate expends the higher their income potential through the Ageo Product Line compensation plan.
If Ageo Product Line is Sergey Kulikov’s try at a genuine MLM after losing his downline in a previous company, seemingly, it had something to do with recruitment.
Certainly, retail is not possible in APL what if with anyone who buys products being classified as an affiliate in Ageo Product Line.
The minimum order for APL affiliates is 100 PV is, with anyone else classified an inactive affiliate.
It requires a minimum 40 PV order monthly to stay active in Ageo Product Line.
Active Ageo Product Line affiliates in turn get commissioned on product orders made by their employed downlines.
It is definitely a product-based pyramid scheme.
With regard to ALP’s drop products, the three-letter naming structure is quite confusing to understand initially.
Though each drop product name does correspond to a longer English word, but they’re not likely to make much sense in Ageo Product Line.
If you read carefully, the name HRT stands for heart, GRW stands for grow etc., and they make sense and aren’t hard to remember.
The medical claims made with various drop varieties however pose a compliance problem.
For example, APL claims their NRM drops as effective in blocking the development of diabetes and reduces the disease tenfold.
This claim is made based on nothing more than adding of folk medicine ingredients for Ageo Product Line products.
There is nothing in their site to prove that the medical claims are backed by research or that the company has certified approval from the FDA for Ageo Product Line.
In fact, all you get is that Technology Accumullit SA has undergone the process of upgrading after tests and laboratory examination successfully.
There is nothing about Kulikov’s medical background as well.
APL represents itself as a US corporation, therefore the mention of FDA.
Seemingly, the motive behind APL, a Russian MLM company, getting shell incorporated itself in the US is to play off the absence of regulatory cooperation between the two countries and Ageo Product Line.
In addition to pyramid recruitment, Ageo Product Line also takes part in obvious pay to play.
As the official APL compensation plan marketing material states, the more you invest, the more you get.
An affiliate’s residual commission is directly impacted when they sign up with the maximum 3000 PV initial order (both binary and unilevel) in Ageo Product Line.
The more an affiliate of Ageo Product Line pays, the higher their income potential.
Earning potential should always be a result of increased sales to retail customers in MLM.
As with all the pyramid schemes, APL’s growth is linked to affiliate recruitment.
Apparently, it isn’t a sustainable business model for obvious reasons. Ageo Product Line company will collapse if recruitment slows down.
The calculation behind a pyramid scheme guarantees that the majority of investors will eventually lose money.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Suggest?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers, but in this business you don't have to be a good marketer at all!
If you don’t want to be in a business that requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and recruit your family to buy your stuff no worries.
We have the perfect business for you where you don’t have to recruit, you don’t have to own any product if you don't want to and oh did we mention it’s ONLY $3 to start!!!
You will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online WITHOUT having to market or recruit anyone else!
You will also get a one on one adviser to help you every step of the way.
Anyways, we hope you enjoyed the Review. Please comment below if you are part of this company as our readers would love to know how you are doing.
Also, if there are any products or companies out there you want us to review please let us know!
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):