Thank you for taking the time to read our Alpha Cash Review. Be sure to go through all of it. It's important to learn about an opportunity for you and it's just as important to have a better understanding of the cryptocurrency world.
Money is always a big deal since it makes the world go round, taking the best decision is critical for having success in life.
We're about to see what this MLM is all about, so sit back and grab a cup of coffee. We'll let you be the judge on this potential business opportunity.
Alpha Cash Review
The company doesn't give any information regarding the owners or whoever is running the business opportunity.
The domain for the Alpha Cash website “alpha-cash.com” was just recently registered three months ago.
When we looked for a mailing address for Alpha Cash, we found that its supposed home base is in Hong Kong. Nevertheless, it seems Alpha Cash is being run from Russia.
We also found another address on the Alpha Cash website, it takes us to Yekaterinburg, Russia.
Our theory strengthens with the fact that the Alpha Cash webpage is entirely in Russian as well as the Alpha Cash videos. According to Alexa, the most traffic (37%) the site gets comes from Russia.
We can't verify that the Alpha Cash Hong Kong address is fake, but to us, it seems that the address was just rented for business purposes.
Alpha Cash (like many others in the business) doesn't sell any products or services on retail. Alpha Cash Members only have the possibility to market memberships.
The Compensation Plan
Alpha Cash Members can make investments from $10 to a limit of 30,000 with a promise of 200% in ROI.
After a Alpha Cash member signs in, they start from rank zero. Currently, Alpha Cash works with a six ranks structure for their affiliates within compensation plan.
Through an Alpha Cash investment, people can qualify for every rank that the company has, the criteria goes like this.
- Rank 0: Beginner, members have to invest at least $1500
- Rank 1: Promoter, members need to have invested a minimum of $2000, also they need direct recruits who have invested a minimum of $2500 and have a total investment (downline) of at least $10,000
- Rank 2: Protector, members need to have invested a minimum of $3000, also they need direct recruits who have invested a minimum of $5000 and have a total investment (downline) of at least $30,000
- Rank 3: Partner, members need to have invested a minimum of $5000, also they need direct recruits who have invested a minimum of $15,000 and have a total investment (downline) of at least $100,000
- Rank 4: Premier, members need to have invested a minimum of $10,000, also they need direct recruits who have invested a minimum of $50,000 and have a total investment (downline) of at least $500,000
- Rank 5: Co-Founder, members need to have invested a minimum of $20,000, also they need direct recruits who have invested a minimum of $100,000 and have a total investment (downline) of at least $1,000,000
Alpha Cash sets a weekly withdrawal limit for their members, here's how it goes.
- Rank 0: Beginners can withdraw $500
- Rank 1: Promoter can withdraw $750
- Rank 2: Protector can withdraw $1000
- Rank 3: Partner can withdraw $2000
- Rank 4: Premier can withdraw $5000
- Rank 5: Co-founder can withdraw $10,000
If you're wondering about Alpha Cash referral commissions, Alpha Cash pays them through a uni-level structure.
It's as simple as it sounds, an Alpha Cash member is put at the top of a tree, then every direct recruit is put beneath him (that's level one)
If any of your Alpha Cash recruits do the same, those indirect recruits are placed at level two of the first tree.
This goes the same for Alpha Cash members in any level, the structure has no limit in growth so it can be as big as it needs to.
Alpha Cash does put a cap on their payment, it can go as far as level five. Based on this, Alpha Cash commissions are paid in percentage according to this:
- Rank 0: Beginners get 5% on level one (direct recruits) and 3% when they're on level two
- Rank 1: Promoters get 6% on level one, 3% on level two and 2% on level three
- Rank 2: Protectors get 8% on level one, 3% on level two, 2% on level three and 1% on level four
- Rank 3: Partners get 9% on level one, 4% on level two and 2% on level three and 1% on levels four and five
- Rank 4: Premiers get 10% on level one, 4% on level two and 3% on level three, 2% on level four and 1% on level five
- Rank 5: Co-founders get 11% on level one, 5% on level two and 4% on level three, 3% on level four and 2% on level five.
There's also a 10% bonus Alpha Cash available to members that qualify as mentors, hence the name “Mentor Bonus”
That sounds nice but there isn't any information on the Alpha Cash website about how can you qualify as a mentor.
The company pays commissions on indirect recruitments on ROI, they use the same five level structure as with direct recruits.
- Rank 0: Beginners get 3% on level one and 2% on level two
- Rank 1: Promoters get 4% on level one, 2% on level two and 1% on level three
- Rank 2: Protectors get 5% on level one, 3% on level two, 2% on level three and 1% o level four
- Rank 3: Partners get 6% on level one, 3% on level two, 2% on levels three and four and 1% on level five
- Rank 4: Premiers get 7% on level one, 4% on level 2, 3% on level three, 2% on level four and 1% on level five
- Rank 5: Co-founders get 8% on level one, 4% on level two, 3% on level three, 2% on level four and 1% on level five
Alpha Cash also has a bonus on rank achievement. Affiliates are rewarded when they're promoted from Rank 1 onwards, it goes like this:
- Rank 1, Promoters get $300
- Rank 2, Protectors get $1000
- Rank 3, Partners get $3000
- Rank 4, Premiers get $10,000
- Rank 5, Co-Founder get $25,000
Membership for Alpha Cash business opportunity is free, but after the sign in, Alpha Cash members have to make an initial investment ($10 minimum and $30,000 maximum)
The Final Word on Alpha Cash
Russians don't have a good history on MLM opportunities, they're known for launching all kinds of Ponzi and pyramid schemes.
Alpha Cash, unfortunately, follows that same trend. There's no proof or evidence that there's any investment or trading related activities done by this company.
Alpha Cash works as a Ponzi scheme that uses Telegram bots. This probably is not going to end well for the company since Telegram has experience handling bot scams.
Letting this aside, that 200% ROI offered for members come from affiliate investments (like any other Ponzi), after investments slow down, payments will soon die with the business opportunity.
I wouldn't recommend leaving your money to those Telegram bots, stay away from this one as well.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Suggest?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers, but in this business you don't have to be a good marketer at all!
If you don’t want to be in a business that requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and recruit your family to buy your stuff no worries.
We have the perfect business for you where you don’t have to recruit, you don’t have to own any product if you don't want to and oh did we mention it’s ONLY $3 to start!!!
You will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online WITHOUT having to market or recruit anyone else!
You will also get a one on one adviser to help you every step of the way.
Anyways, we hope you enjoyed the Review. Please comment below if you are part of this company as our readers would love to know how you are doing.
Also, if there are any products or companies out there you want us to review please let us know!
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):