Thanks for stopping by to read our Better Planet Paper Review.
Looking for a Better Planet Paper Review? You’re in the right place. Today we are looking at Better Planet Paper Review and we are going to share our full review. If you’re wondering whether it’s a scam or a legit company keep reading as we will reveal everything. Also we are not affiliates for Better Planet Paper Review so you can expect and honest review and not just another sales pitch like other reviews do!
Better Planet Paper Review
On August 18th, 2016, the Better Planet Paper website domain “betterplanetpaper.com” was secretly registered.
Better Planet Paper gives no information with respect to who runs or owns the business, on their website.
Additional research uncovers Scott Kufus asserting to be the CEO and Founder of Better Living Paper on his LinkedIn profile.
“I established Better Planet in 2017 with my keen focus on eco-consciousness, to transform paper consumption to make sustainability more practical.”
It is not clear why there is no information about Kufus on the Better Living Paper site.
Kufus credits himself with “more than 33 years in sales and relationship marketing experience”.
This comprises corporate roles and affiliate memberships with
- Video Plus – National Video President of Sales
- OxyFresh – Sales Advisor
- The Peoples Network – Executive Director (distributor)
- AdvoCare – National Sales Trainer
- Univera Life Sciences – Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Family Vacation Network – Co-founder & Marketing Strategist
- GeneWize – Co-founder and Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Purium – Field Sales Trainer
- SnackHealthy – Co-founder
- World Ventures – Technical Sales Consultant
For a full review of the Better Planet Paper MLM opportunity, read on.
Better Planet Paper Products
Better Planet Paper indicates themselves as a “paper co-op” and market a range of paper towels and toilet paper.
- Personal Potty Pack – $36 for 24 “soft 2 ply rolls”
- Family Combo Pack – $60 for 12 paper towel rolls and 24 toilet paper rolls
- Small Business Pack – $88 for 24 paper towel rolls and 24 toilet paper rolls
Better Planet Paper states that their products are forest friendly (sustainable pine, recycled), with plans to present ‘hemp, bamboo and other alternatives as they present themselves. ‘
Better Planet Paper ship both retail and affiliate orders that are for free within the US.
The Better Planet Paper Compensation Plan
Better Planet Paper pay affiliates when they make sales to recruited affiliates and retail customers.
MLM commission qualification
Better Planet Paper affiliates should have at least five active affiliates and/or retail customers to qualify for MLM commissions.
An affiliate or retail customer must have placed an order within the previous two months to be considered active.
Better Planet Paper Affiliate Ranks
Within the Better Planet Paper compensation plan, there are five affiliate ranks.
Along with their qualification criteria they are as follows:
- Class 1 – have no less than five active retail customers and/or affiliates
- Class 2 – have no less than fifteen active retail customers and/or affiliates
- Class 3 – have no less than twenty-five active retail customers and/or affiliates
- Class 4 – have no less than fifty active retail customers and/or affiliates
- Class 5 – have no less than hundred functioning affiliates and/or retail customers
On retail customer orders through a unilevel compensation structure Better Planet Paper give residual commissions.
A unilevel compensation structure puts an affiliate at the highest point of a unilevel team, with each personally recruited affiliate put directly under them (level 1).
Affiliates are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team, if any level 1 affiliates enrol new affiliates.
If any level 2 affiliates enrol new affiliates, they are put on level 3 and so on and down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
When an affiliate of the same rank is found, Better Planet Paper define generations within each unilevel leg.
Eg. the first generation inside a leg of a Class 2 graded affiliate’s unilevel team is demarcated when another Class 2 affiliate is found in that leg.
This tops off the first group for that leg, with the second starting thereafter.
If a second Class 2 graded affiliate is formed in the same leg, the second generation is topped off and the third begins.
The second generation extends down the full length of the leg, if no further Class 2 ranked affiliates exist in the leg.
Utilizing this generational model, Better Planet Paper pay residual commissions on up to three generations for every unilevel leg.
- Class 1 affiliates gain 5% on three Class 1 generations
- Class 2 affiliates gain 4% on three Class 2 generations
- Class 3 affiliates gain 3% on three Class 3 generations
- Class 4 affiliates gain 2% on three Class 2 generations
- Class 5 affiliates gain 1% on the initial, 2% on the another and 3% on the subsequent Class 5 generations
Better Planet Paper affiliate produces a Patronage Points bonus with each paper demand that it puts through:
- Class 1 affiliates get a 5% Patronage Points bonus
- Class 2 affiliates get a 4% Patronage Points bonus
- Class 3 affiliates get a 3% Patronage Points bonus
- Class 4 and 5 affiliates get a 2% Patronage Points bonus.
The company does not mention what Patronage Points are recovered for (presumably more products).
According to the Better Planet Paper Site Patronage Points can be recovered at a “redemption center”.
Joining Better Planet Paper
$50 is the Better Planet Paper affiliate membership.
There is no question that toilet paper is something everyone needs, unless you have got one of those fancy French named contraptions.
Although wide open to a plenty of jokes a suggestion (which can be utilized to advantage), when paired with an MLM opportunity toilet paper sort of makes sense.
Pretty much everyone needs toilet paper and it is a repeat consumable.
The key element on if the business model is feasible is if Better Planet Paper can compete with supermarkets.
Free delivery goes some means to level the playing field, although what you can get locally is obviously going to vary.
The environmental impact is also an issue in the equation, some people would not mind paying the premium even if Better Planet Paper winds up costing a bit more.
Better Planet Paper states that, for every order they process they “plant a tree”. That might influence people to pay a few bucks more in addition to responsible paper-sourcing.
Also, if Better Planet Paper works out less, do you have an excuse not to give it a shot?
These are all focuses that work in favor of a Better Planet Paper affiliate.
On the compensation side of things, you have got a basic generational unilevel. A basic plan for a simple product.
If most of the Better Planet Paper customers are affiliates, there is the risk of chain recruitment.
A wonderful news is this is simple to evaluate as a potential affiliate. What you need to find out is if at least 50% of their required orders (according to their affiliate rank) are retail (non-affiliate orders).
To make things simple, here is the corresponding amounts for each Better Planet Paper affiliate rank:
- Class 1 – no less than three active retail customers
- Class 2 – no less than eight active retail customers
- Class 3 – no less than thirteen active retail customers
- Class 4 – no less than twenty-five active retail customers
- Class 5 – no less than fifty active retail customers
Anything less and you are perhaps looking at a business you will end up having to pair the income opportunity with to sell and market the products. That is certainly something you need to avoid.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Recommend?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We also think the startup cost of $100-$999 is pretty steep.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers.
If you don’t want to be in a business that costs $199-999 to start and requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and family to buy your stuff no worries.
We have the perfect business for you where you don’t have to recruit, you don’t have to own any product and oh did we mention it’s ONLY $1 to start!!!
The main reason for it is you will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online and they even cover you for products so you don’t have to create anything yourself…
You will also get a one on one business coach to help you every step of the way.
Anyways, we hope you enjoyed the Review. Please comment below if you are part of this company as our readers would love to know how you are doing.
Also, if there are any products or companies out there you want us to review please let us know!
Take A Look At Our Results:
Take a look at our team members results:
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):