BTC Fund Network Review
Twenty-Tier Cycler – $125.8 Million ROIs
As with most of these companies, there is no information on the BTC Fund Network website indicating who owns or runs the business.
Registered on September 20, 2016, the BTC Fund Network website domain, btcfundnetwork.com, registration is set to private.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
BTC Fund Network Product Line
BTC Fund Network has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market BTC Fund Network affiliate membership itself.
BTC Fund Network Compensation Plan
The BTC Fund compensation plan has affiliates buy places in a twenty-tier 2×3 matrix cycler.
The 2×3 matrix puts the affiliate at the top of a matrix, with 2 positions directly underneath.
These first 2 locations form the first level of the matrix.
The second level of the BTC Fund Network matrix is then produced by dividing each of the 2 locations into another 2 locations each, for a total of 4 positions.
The third and final level of the BTC Fund Network matrix is then produced by dividing each of the level 2 locations into another 2 locations each, for a total of 8 positions.
The whole BTC Fund Network 2×3 matrix holds 14 positions.
BTC Fund Network Commissions are allegedly paid out when all locations in a matrix are filled, which is commonly referred to as a “cycle”.
How much of a commission is paid will be determined by which tier of the matrix cycler a location cycles out of:
- Matrix 1 (positions cost $20) – $100 commission and cycles into Matrix 2
- Matrix 2 – $200 commission and cycles into Matrix 3
- Matrix 3 – $400 commission and cycles into Matrix 4
- Matrix 4 – $800 commission and cycles into Matrix 5
- Matrix 5 – $1600 commission and cycles into Matrix 6
- Matrix 6 – $3200 commission and cycles into Matrix 7
- Matrix 7 – $6400 commission and cycles into Matrix 8
- Matrix 8 – $12,800 commission and cycles into Matrix 9
- Matrix 9 – $25,600 commission and cycles into Matrix 10
- Matrix 10 – $51,200 commission and cycles into Matrix 11
- Matrix 11 – $102,400 commission and cycles into Matrix 12
- Matrix 12 – $204,800 commission and cycles into Matrix 13
- Matrix 13 – $409,600 commission and cycles into Matrix 14
- Matrix 14 – $819,200 commission and cycles into Matrix 15
- Matrix 15 – $1,638,200 commission and cycles into Matrix 16
- Matrix 16 – $3,276,800 commission and cycles into Matrix 17
- Matrix 17 – $6,553,600 commission and cycles into Matrix 18
- Matrix 18 – $13,106,880 commission and cycles into Matrix 19
- Matrix 19 – $26,214,400 commission and cycles into Matrix 20
- Matrix 20 – $73,400,320 commission
Recruitment commissions in BTC Fund Network are paid out through a uni-level compensation assembly.
A uni-level compensation assembly puts an affiliate at the top of a uni-level team, with each personally recruited affiliate placed directly underneath them.
Further, if a level 1 affiliate recruits new affiliates, they are then placed on level 1 of the original affiliate’s uni-level team.
Then, if a level 2 affiliate recruits new affiliates, they are put on level 2 and so on and so forth down a hypothetical endless number of levels.
BTC Fund Network will cap payable uni-level levels at 5, with commissions paid out per location filled in the uni-level team:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – $2 per affiliate recruited
- level 2 – $4 per affiliate recruited
- level 3 – $8 per affiliate recruited
- level 4 – $16 per affiliate recruited
- level 5 – $32 per affiliate recruited
Joining BTC Fund Network
BTC Fund Network affiliate membership is completed by the purchase of at least one $20.00 matrix location.
So what’s the real story?
Honestly, BTC Fund Network is a simple Ponzi pyramid scheme.
The Ponzi feature of the business can be summed up by affiliates investing $20.00 on the guarantee of an ultimate $125,828,500 ROI.
Does that sounds preposterous? Well, that’s because it is.
The bottom line is this – 6.2 million $20.00 payments are required to produce just 1 complete ROI. And due to the non-linear manner in which a company-wide matrix fills, this figure is actually higher.
Hopefully, needless to say, the only positions that will get anywhere near the upper tiers of BTC Fund Network’s cycler are the ones which are owned and preloaded by the BTC Fund Network unidentified administrators.
BTC – Conclusion
The pyramid feature of the BTC Fund Network is obvious in all commissions sourced from recruited affiliates.
Without the constant recruitment of new affiliates, BTC Fund Network’s mediums will stall and ultimately collapse.
When this unsurprisingly happens, those who have not cycled out of the 1st matrix in BTC Fund Network (14 positions filled) will lose their money in the end.
This is guaranteed to be the majority of BTC Fund Network affiliates.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Recommend?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We also think the startup cost of $100-$999 is pretty steep.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers.
If you don’t want to be in a business that costs $199-999 to start and requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and family to buy your stuff no worries.
We have the perfect business for you where you don’t have to recruit, you don’t have to own any product and oh did we mention it’s ONLY $1 to start!!!
The main reason for it is you will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online and they even cover you for products so you don’t have to create anything yourself…
You will also get a one on one business coach to help you every step of the way.
Anyways, we hope you enjoyed the Review. Please comment below if you are part of this company as our readers would love to know how you are doing.
Also, if there are any products or companies out there you want us to review please let us know!
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):