Looking for a Engage Global Review? You’re in the right place. Today we are looking at Engage Global Review and we are going to share our full review. If you’re wondering whether it’s a scam or a legit Health and Nutrition MLM company keep reading as we will reveal everything. Also we are not an affiliates for Engage Global so you can expect and honest review and not just another sales pitch like other reviews do!
Engage Global Review
Engage Global was launched in 2014 and function in the health and nutrition MLM niche.
The company is in Utah, US and headed up by co-founders Jason Golly (CEO) and David Nemelka (Chairman).
On their website Nemelka is accredited as a venture capitalist and Golly as a direct sales expert.
Before launching Engage Global, Golly was President of Global Sales at Trivani.
Trivani was initiated in the late 2008 and was taken over by Ariix in 2011.
After launching in some Asian countries under the Trivani brand, it seems to have collaborated with Ariix’s business and finally stopped operating under its own name.
It is not sure when Golly left Trivani/Ariix.
Read further for a full review of the Engage Global MLM opportunity.
Products of Engage Global
On their website Engage Global cite product development dating back to 2002.
Dr. Prasad works as Engage Global’s Chief Scientific Officer.
Two MMF formulations are showcased on the Engage Global website; Micro Daily and Protein Daily.
Micro Daily is advertised as a general daily supplement that aids
- antioxidant activity
- healthy skin cells
- the cardiovascular system
- better delivery of Vitamin E to the brain
- cardiac function
- neurological function
- gastrointestinal function
- liver function and
- immune function
Protein Daily is a protein shake supplement that has whey and whole egg protein and essential amino acids, citrulline (converts to arginine) and insoluble and soluble fibers.
No retail pricing has been provided to the public on the Engage Global website.
They left a “buy now” button on product pages. However clicking it requires you to login with an Engage Global account.
The Compensation Plan of Engage Global
The compensation plan of Engage Global combines retail commissions with a residual unilevel backend.
A generational bonus widens residual unilevel commissions, and there is a match and rank achievement bonus available.
Affiliate Ranks of Engage Global
There are 13 affiliate ranks within the Engage Global compensation plan.
They are as follows:
- Engage One : produce 50 PV monthly, enlist at least 1 affiliate and have a monthly downline volume of at least 200 GV
- Engage Two : preserve 50 PV monthly, enlist at least 2 affiliates and have a monthly downline volume of at least 300 GV
- Engage Three : preserve 50 PV monthly, preserve at least 2 personally enlisted affiliates and have a monthly downline volume of at least 700 GV
- Liberty One : produce 100 PV monthly, enlist at least 3 affiliates and have a monthly downline volume of at least 1500 GV
- Liberty Two : preserve 100 PV monthly, enlist at least 4 affiliates and have a monthly downline volume of at least 3000 GV
- Liberty Three : preserve 100 PV monthly, preserve at least 4 personally enlisted affiliates and have a monthly downline volume of at least 6000 GV
- Freedom One : preserve 100 PV monthly, preserve at least 4 personally enlisted affiliates (1Liberty Three or higher) and have a monthly downline volume of at least 10,000 GV
- Freedom Two preserve 100 PV monthly, preserve at least 4 personally enlisted affiliates (2 Liberty Three or higher) and have a monthly downline volume of at least 20,000 GV
- Freedom Three : preserve 100 PV monthly, preserve at least 4 personally enlisted affiliates (2 Liberty Three and one Freedom One or higher) and have a monthly downline volume of at least 50,000 GV
- Legacy One : preserve 100 PV monthly, preserve at least 4 personally enlisted affiliates (2 Liberty Three and two Freedom Two or higher) and have a monthly downline volume of at least 125,000 GV
- Legacy Two : preserve 100 PV monthly, preserve at least 4 personally enlisted affiliates (2 Freedom Three and one Legacy One or higher) and have a monthly downline volume of at least 350,000 GV
- Legacy Three : preserve 100 PV monthly, preserve at least 4 personally enlisted affiliates (2 Legacy One and one Legacy Two or higher) and have a monthly downline volume of at least 1,000,000 GV
- Ambassador : preserve 100 PV monthly, preserve at least 4 personally enlisted affiliates (2 Legacy Two and one Legacy Three or higher) and have a monthly downline volume of at least 3,000,000 GV
Enlisted affiliates must be “active” to satisfy rank qualification criteria.
The compensation plan of Engage Global doesn’t clearly define an active affiliate. However, it looks as though it’s tied to generating a minimum 50 PV monthly.
PV stands for “Personal Volume” that is sales volume generated by retail customer orders and an affiliate’s own purchase of product.
GV stands for “Group Volume” that is PV generated by an affiliate and their downline.
The affiliates are paid a 20% commission on retail customer orders by Engage Global.
The Direct Bonus pays 20% on a retail customer or enlisted affiliate’s first order.
The residual commissions are paid via a unilevel compensation structure by Engage Global.
An affiliate is put at the top of a unilevel team by a unilevel compensation structure. Every personally enlisted affiliate is placed directly under them at level 1.
When any level 1 affiliate enlists new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When any level 2 affiliate enlists new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on down a theoretical unlimited number of levels.
The payable unilevel levels are capped at eight by Engage Global. The commissions are paid out as a percentage of sales volume across these 8 levels.
- Engage 1 affiliates earn 7% on level 1 (personally enlisted affiliates)
- Engage 2 affiliates earn 7% on levels 1 and 2
- Engage 3 affiliates earn 7% on levels 1 to 3
- Liberty 1 affiliates earn 7% on levels 1 to 4
- Liberty 2 affiliates earn 7% on levels 1 to 5
- Liberty 3 affiliates earn 7% on levels 1 to 6
- Freedom 1 and higher ranked affiliates earn 7% on all eight available levels
The Infinity Bonus allows an affiliate of Engage Global affiliate to earn beyond the first eight levels of their unilevel team.
The Infinity Bonus pays out a percentage of sales volume produced beyond the first 8 unilevel team levels based on rank:
- Freedom 1 affiliates earn a 1% Infinity Bonus
- Freedom 2 affiliates earn a 1.5% Infinity Bonus
- Freedom 3 affiliates earn a 2% Infinity Bonus
- Legacy 1 affiliates earn a 2.5% Infinity Bonus
- Legacy 2 affiliates earn a 3% Infinity Bonus
- Legacy 3 affiliates earn a 3.5% Infinity Bonus
- Ambassador affiliates earn a 4% Infinity Bonus
Team Bonus Match
A generational matching bonus paid on downline residual commissions known as the Team Bonus Match.
The compensation plan of Engage Global defines a downline generation when a Freedom 1 or higher affiliate is found in a unilevel leg.
This affiliate caps off the first generation. The second begins immediately after.
If no further Freedom 1 or higher ranked affiliates are found in the generation, the 2nd generation extends down the full depth of the leg.
If another Freedom 1 or higher ranked affiliate exists deeper in the leg, the 2nd generation is capped off and the 3rd begins.
An Engage Global affiliate can earn a Team Bonus Match using this generational structure, on up to 4 generation in each unilevel team leg:
- Freedom 1affiliates earn a 15% match on the 1st generation
- Freedom 2 affiliates earn a 20% match on the 1st and 2nd generation
- Freedom 3 affiliates earn a 20% match on the 1st to 3rd generations
- Legacy 1 affiliates earn a 20% match on all 4 available generations
- Legacy 2 affiliates earn a 25% match on all 4 available generations
- Legacy 3 affiliates earn a 30% match on all 4 available generations
- Ambassador affiliates earn a 35% match on all 4 available generations
Rank Achievement Bonus
Affiliates are rewarded by Engage Global who qualify at the Engage Three and higher ranks with the following Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Engage 3 and get $100 ($100 also paid to the immediate upline)
- qualify at Liberty 1 and get $150
- qualify at Liberty 2 and get $300
- qualify at Liberty 3 and get $600 ($600 also paid to the immediate upline)
- qualify at Freedom 1 and get $1000 over 2 months
- qualify at Freedom 2 and get $2000 over 3 months
- qualify at Freedom 3 and get $5000 over 4 months
- qualify at Legacy 1 and get $12,500 over 5 months
- qualify at Legacy 2 and get $35,000 over 6 months
- qualify at Legacy 3 and get $100,000 over 10 months
- qualify at Ambassador and get $300,000 over 12 months
Engage Global Membership
Engage Global affiliate membership is $29.95.
Engage Global’s “Military Micronutrient Formula” appears to be a real thing.
It is not clear as to what extent Engage Global’s MMF is identical to that developed for the military though I can’t say.
Though soldiers and astronauts are bared to extreme environments, ultimately they are human too. They have got the same nutritional requirements as the rest of us.
The lack of retail pricing on the Engage Global website is of concern.
The wholesale price of one pack is about $40. Presumably, there’s about 30 capsules in a pouch as this isn’t stated on the packaging or Engage Global website.
That is $40 for a multivitamin capsule. It doesn’t have any differentiating factors to competing multivitamins, apart from having development partially funded by the DOJ.
It might be difficult to sell to an average consumer looking to boost their general nutrient uptake.
As far as the protein shakes are concerned, this is another highly competitive market.
Protein Daily shakes of Engage Global don’t seem to share the same military formulation lineage. It means they’re competing directly with other protein shake manufactures.
Engage Daily offer a quite straight forward unilevel plan with generational residual from Engage Global.
Though it is not a bad plan, however nothing really stood out.
MLM commission qualification asks a minimum 50 PV monthly, with none of this required to be retail.
Upon initial inspection nothing really stood out as recruitment orientated within the Engage Global compensation plan.
It is of concern how the MLM opportunity is marketed both by Engage Global and its affiliates.
What we’re trying to ascertain is whether or not the majority of Engage Global sales volume produced each month is affiliate purchases or retail customer orders.
A marketing document published in 2017by Engage Global corporate provides some insight.
Engage Global claim affiliates can “reap big rewards” by “hitting Engage 3 in 30 days”.
It can be achieved by signing up purchasing an “Engage Pack” from Engage Global to generate 100 PV, and enlisting 3 other affiliates who do the same within 10 days.
As per the information on Engage Global affiliate signup page, 100 PV equates to a $199.80 purchase of product.
The affiliate pack purchases are mixed with a $19.95 retail customer order.
That’s one Engage Global affiliate producing $19.95 in retail customer orders, versus $799.20 in affiliate purchases.
If this is even a slightly accurate representation of revenue producing within Engage Global, without a doubt the company is operating as a pyramid scheme.
The affiliate marketing of Engage Global also reveals promotions where affiliates are incentivized to sign up with $500 and $1000 “packs”, to qualify to receive recruitment commissions when those recruited do the same.
These sorts of bonuses are usually coupled with Engage Global affiliate autoship recruitment. That is affiliates buying 100 PV of product monthly to receive on downline affiliates doing the same.
Potential affiliates of Engage Global are encouraged to ascertain this for themselves.
One can test whether Engage Global affiliate autoship is happening by asking your prospective upline how they’re producing their monthly PV requirement.
If it is done through their own purchase with no equivalent retail order PV, you can safely assume they’re earning by enlisting other Engage Global affiliates on autoship.
It is wise to avoid this kind of business model. MLM companies without noteworthy retail activity taking place a pyramid scheme.
The products within their respective niches at Engage Global are questionable. It is a decent enough compensation plan but marketing is inclined towards affiliate autoship enlistment.
Approach with caution.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Suggest?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers, but in this business you don't have to be a good marketer at all!
If you don’t want to be in a business that requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and recruit your family to buy your stuff no worries.
We have the perfect business for you where you don’t have to recruit, you don’t have to own any product if you don't want to and oh did we mention it’s ONLY $3 to start!!!
You will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online WITHOUT having to market or recruit anyone else!
You will also get a one on one adviser to help you every step of the way.
Anyways, we hope you enjoyed the Review. Please comment below if you are part of this company as our readers would love to know how you are doing.
Also, if there are any products or companies out there you want us to review please let us know!
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):