Thanks for stopping by to read our Enzacta Review.
Looking for a Enzacta Review? You are in the right place. We are not affiliates of the company so you can expect a non-biased review…So lets get to it! Today we are looking at Enzacta Review and we are going to share our full review on it.
Enzacta was established by Russ Hall in 2003 and works in the individual care and nutritional MLM niches.
The organization gives a corporate address in the US state of Wyoming on their site.
Additional research uncovers this address really belongs to Corporations Today, who give incorporation services in the US.
You get a spotless, matured shelf corporation that has had no movement and as such cannot have obligations or liabilities.
It has had no tax ID number and as such can't owe any taxes.
This proposes that Enzacta exists in Wyoming in name itself.
The official Enzacta Facebook page refers to Mexico City, Mexico as the organization's location.
Our business is operated and provided in the State of Minnesota.
Not too sure what’s happening there. Wyoming, Minnesota or Mexico City, take your pick.
Enzacta – The History
Russ Hall is the CEO of Enzacta.
According to his Enzacta bio, Hall began his MLM profession with Enzacta;
He started his career in his mid-twenties, working in the multilevel marketing industry as one of the primary IT software engineers in a recently made global division for what is currently the biggest multilevel marketing organization on the planet.
After years of traveling and working in 23 nations as an IT developer and issue solver, which in the long run drove him to the position of Director of Latin America, he cleared out this developing organization in light of a powerful urge to learn and contribute more to the business.
During the following nine years, he worked, counselled and took in critical business strategies from a few vast multi-level organizations.
The experience and knowledge he gained working inside these organizations and directly with the IBOs, turned into an extremely important lesson.
Because of his huge experience, Russ Hall opened the ways to ENZACTA in 2003 and presented his one of a kind and creative strategy for success that has since re-imagined the network marketing industry.
In 2008 Marc McChesney, a then Enzacta associate, claimed Hall left his Amway position
When he understood how Amway was bamboozling all the hard working people feeding the profitable.
Read on for a full survey of the Enzacta MLM opportunity.
Enzacta markets a range of nutritious supplements and individual care items they mark as alfa and Undew separately.
- alfa PXP Royale – “this particular strain of rice has a larger amount of supplements and amino acids than is found in numerous other rice families”
- alfa PXP Forte – “polysaccharides, polypeptides and other fundamental supplements from these select rice grains give the vital energy to cells to fulfil their day by day errands”
- alfa HFI – humic and fulvic acid extract supplement
- alfa Yakunaah – a “mix of adaptogens and antioxidants ”
- alfa Energy – “when added to drinking water, alfa Energy goes about as a catalyst to hydrate you at a more higher level and upgrade your body's execution”
- alfa B-12 – “assumes a key part in healthy brain and nervous system in the formation of red blood cells “
- Undew Facial Cleanser – ” a luxurious, creamy cleanser formulated to securely evacuate dirt, cosmetics and ecological contaminations without expelling the natural oils your skin needs”
- Undew Peptide Toner – “extraordinarily formulated to stimulate, tone and rehydrate the skin after cleansing”
- Undew Facial Serum – “battles the aging effects of glycation, and encourages you return them reverse the signs of maturing”
Enzacta do not give pricing of their items on their site.
The Enzacta Compensation Plan
Like retail pricing of their items, Enzacta don't give full details of their compensation plan on their site.
The following analysis is assembled from Enzacta compensation plan material given by a member.
Enzacta Affiliate Ranks
There are nine affiliate positions inside the Enzacta compensation plan.
Alongside their particular qualification criteria, they are as per the following:
- Wholesale Buyer Plus – select no less than two MLM commission qualified affiliates and win no less than one remaining step commission a month
- Associate – keep up two MLM commission qualified members and win no less than two residual step commissions a month
- Director – keep up two MLM commission qualified members and acquire no less than four residual step commissions a month
- Senior Director – keep up two MLM commission qualified members and gain no less than one cycle commission a month
- Bronze – enroll four MLM commission qualified members and gain no less than two cycle commissions a month
- Silver – select six MLM commission qualified members and win no less than four cycle commissions a month
- Gold – select eight MLM commission qualified members and win no less than ten cycle commissions a month
- Platinum – enrol ten MLM commission qualified members (two must be Gold or higher) and acquire no less than fifteen cycle commissions a month
- Diamond – enrol twelve MLM commission qualified members (two must be Platinum or higher) and gain no less than twenty cycle commissions a month
MLM Commission Qualification
To fit the bill for MLM commissions, each Enzacta affiliate must have a standing 80 BV autoship order or physically buy no less than 160 BV worth of items every month.
It seems Enzacta does not offer genuine retail commissions.
Rather affiliates are required to first buy item directly from the organization and resell it.
When you begin your business, you are permitted to purchase item at wholesale and sell at retail.
Enzacta pay remaining commissions through a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure puts an affiliate at the highest point of a binary team, part into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary group houses two positions. The second level of the binary group is produced by splitting these initial two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Consequent levels of the binary group are created as required, with each new level lodging twice the same number of positions as the past level.
Positions in the binary group are filled through immediate and aberrant recruitment of affiliates. Note that there is no restriction to how deep a binary team can grow.
Enzacta items bought by recently enlisted and existing binary group affiliates produce sales volume.
Toward the finish of every day Enzacta count up new sales volume on both sides of the binary group.
A $50 commission is paid out on each 450 BV and 225 BV matched on either side of the binary group.
This is referred to as a “stage commission”, with an Enzacta affiliates ready to procure up to twenty stage commissions day by day ($1000).
Twenty stage commission pays out a day is equivalent to a “cycle” ($1000), the most extreme a affiliates can procure from one binary position.
The Gold, Platinum and Diamond positions allow an Enzacta affiliates to make extra winning positions inside their current binary group.
This knocks the total number of binary positions an Ezacta affiliates can claim up to four.
In light of rank, the greatest an Enzacta affiliate can win in leftover binary commissions every day is:
- Wholesale Buyer Plus and Associate – $100
- Director – $200
- Senior Director – $1000
- Bronze – $2000
- Silver – $4000
- Gold – $10,000
- Platinum – $15,000
- Diamond – $20,000
Note with affiliates constrained up to four binary positions each winning $1000 every, how an Enzacta affiliate can win up to $20,000 in daily binary commissions is not indicated.
The Leadership Bonus is a matching reward on commissions paid to personally enlisted affiliates.
- Senior Director ranked affiliates get a 10% Leadership Bonus, topped at $1000 a day
- Bronze ranked affiliates get a 20% Leadership Bonus, topped at $2000 a day
- Silver ranked affiliates get a 30% Leadership Bonus, topped at $3000 a day
- Gold and higher ranked affiliates get a 40% Leadership Bonus, topped at $4000 a day
At the point when an Enzacta affiliate recruits another affiliate who joins with an Executive Value Pack, they are paid a $50 commission.
An Enzacta affiliate gets an “entire weeks’ vacation with your family, anyplace on the planet!” in the event that they qualify as a Gold ranked affiliate for three months consecutively.
Luxury Car Program
The Luxury Car Program is a monthly car bonus paid to Enzacta affiliates who qualify at the Silver rank for four months consecutively.
Particular details were not accessible at the time of publication.
Life Insurance Bonus
Take care of those you cherish most.
Enzacta offers you a life insurance reward to secure the future of your family.
Enzacta affiliates fit the bill for the Life Insurance reward by qualifying as a Platinum affiliate three months in succession.
Luxury Shopping Spree
At the point when an Exacta affiliate qualifies at the Diamond rank, they get $10,000 “to go shopping at select stores” with.
Affiliates join to Enzacta by buying either an IBO Standard Plan for $99 or an IBO Executive Plan for $249.
Both plans come with a bottle a bottle of alfa PVP Royale.
Note however that lone Executive Plan affiliates can maximize the Enzacta compensation plan.
The absence of data given on the Enzacta site is worrisome, as it makes it inconceivable for guests to settle on a completely educated choice about the business opportunity.
Enzacta do give a rundown of their compensation plan yet it's nowhere sufficiently enough data to get the entire picture.
The absence of retail pricing likewise mirrors lack of focus on retail sales. Truth be told even with an associate referral code I was not able to buy items on the site.
For a MLM organization working in 2017, this isn't sufficient. And all the more confusing, Enzacta is a member of the Direct Selling Association (how about actually policing your members guys?).
As for the Enzacta compensation plan, the obvious focus of the business is joining with an Executive Plan and enrolling other people who do likewise.
This is evidenced by a lack of retail focus on retail concentrate (no retail estimating, no retail volume prerequisites), the $50 commission paid on recruitment of Executive Plan affiliates and the way that exclusive Executive Plan affiliates would max out the compensation plan (4 binary positions).
When you join with the Executive Plan, you have the alternative to grow your business and your income as you achieve larger amounts by adding more groups to your tree, which enables you to acquire much more cash faster.
This is unmistakably pay to play and frowned upon by regulators.
Another compensation to play part of the compensation plan is the tilt towards monthly autoship. An Enzacta associate either agrees to accept 80 BV autoship a month, or forks out double that on the off chance that they physically order every month.
I wonder which choice most affiliates will pick.
There's definitely no reason for requiring double volume through manual orders over autoship, other than to effectively force affiliates to buy no less than 80 BV worth of items every month to get paid.
Enzacta affiliate marketing takes this a step further, asserting that unless you're on autoship the organization won't send you a check.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Recommend?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We also think the startup cost of $100-$999 is pretty steep.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers.
If you don’t want to be in a business that costs $199-999 to start and requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and family to buy your stuff no worries.
We have the perfect business for you where you don’t have to recruit, you don’t have to own any product and oh did we mention it’s ONLY $1 to start!!!
The main reason for it is you will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online and they even cover you for products so you don’t have to create anything yourself…
You will also get a one on one business coach to help you every step of the way.
Anyways, we hope you enjoyed the Review. Please comment below if you are part of this company as our readers would love to know how you are doing.
Also, if there are any products or companies out there you want us to review please let us know!
Take A Look At Our Results:
Take a look at our team members results:
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):