Thank you for taking the time to read our Genusity review. Be sure to know every bit about it on our review page. It's very important to be sure on what business you get into.
We both know that money is not something you play with, so take this reading seriously, we want you to do well and make sure a lousy choice doesn't lead to a worse experience.
So, sit back and enjoy the review we've made especially for you and your well being, when we learn, every bit of time is well invested. Let's get on with it!
Genusity is an MLM company that operates in the marketing niche. It is based out of North Carolina, USA.
According to a marketing video on the website of Genusity, Randy Thomas and Tim Sebert are co-founders of the company.
Sebert claims in the video that it is going to be 41 years this October since he joined the industry of network marketing.
Randy Thomas claims he has been ‘n the industry for over 26 years.
Apparently, Skinny Body Care and Global Domains International have been the most prominent MLM companies they’ve been affiliates of.
In the year 2015, Sebert and Thomas signed up as affiliates of HopRocket. In 2016, they launched a pyramid scheme named 10x Recruiter.
The 10x Recruiter website is still online today. However, Alexa traffic estimates for the site hint it has collapsed long time back.
Read further for a detailed review of the Genusity MLM opportunity.
Products of Genusity
The Genusity website claims that traditional advertising is dead and just wastage of money.
People don’t seek newspapers, cable, Netflix, and radio ads. Banners and billboards are too expensive.
Genusity has a solution for you.
And that solution is Bluetooth beacons, through which you can place your message and sites in front of everyone who owns an Android cell phone and has Bluetooth feature.
- Genusity BB: a fully standalone and portable Bluetooth proximity beacon. It sells for $20 and then $10 monthly
- Genusity BB Sport: an all-weather, wearable, long-life proximity beacon. There is no retail pricing provided
- Genusity BAP: excellent for Retail Stores, Restaurants, Businesses, Stadiums, and more. It sells at $55 and then for $25 monthly. It is also available in a 5 pack for $79 and then for $49 monthly, or a 10 pack for $129 and then $99 monthly
- Boom: great for Millennial Entrepreneurs on the go as well as restaurants, stores, malls, and more. It sells at $55 and then for $25 monthly. It is also available in a 5 pack for $79 and then for $49 monthly or a 10 pack for $129 and then for $99 monthly
- Genusity Blast: best for installations where you require distanc. It has a long battery life for up to 5 years. It sells at $100 and then for $50 monthly
- Genusity Advertising System: includes the complete Genusity Advertising System (G.A.S.) along with the complete Business Advertising Sales System (B.A.S.S.). It sells at $15 monthly
The Genusity products are also accessible in a Mega Pack that includes one of each beacon.
The Genusity Mega Pack costs $198 and then $99 monthly.
The monthly fee charged is for service activation. Without it, the broadcast ad on the beacons cannot be changed.
The Compensation Plan of Genusity
The commissions are paid by Genusity on the sale of beacon products to both retail customers and enlisted affiliates.
Genusity Affiliate Ranks
There are 5 ranks within the compensation plan of Genusity.
They are listed as follows along with their respective qualification criteria:
- Associate: sign up as an affiliate of Genusity
- IR: produce 1 retail customer and enlist and preserve at least 1 active affiliate
- Gold: produce at least 15 retail customers, enlist and preserve at least 10 affiliates and have a total monthly downline volume of $10,000
- Platinum: produce at least 20 retail customers, enlist and preserve at least 15 affiliates (3 must be Gold or higher) and have a total monthly downline volume of $50,000
- Diamond: produce at least 30 retail customers, enlist and preserve at least 20 affiliates (3 must be Platinum or higher) and have a total monthly downline volume of $250,000
Genusity Retail customers are counted towards rank qualification as long as they continue to pay their service fee monthly.
Genusity Affiliates are counted toward rank qualification as long as they continue to pay their affiliate fee of $15 monthly.
Direct and Residual Commissions
The direct and residual commissions are paid by Genusity through a unilevel compensation structure.
An Genusity affiliate is put at the top of a unilevel team by a unilevel compensation structure. Every personally enlisted affiliate is put directly under them (level 1):
When any level 1 affiliate enlists fresh affiliates, they are put on level 2 of the original Genusity affiliate’s unilevel team.
When any level 2 affiliate enlists fresh affiliates, they are put on level 3 and so on down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Direct and residual commissions are given out as a percentage of beacon sales and monthly fees given by retail customers and enlisted affiliates (does not include monthly affiliate fee).
The payable unilevel levels are capped by Genusity at 3. The commissions are paid out on each level as follows:
First Month Commission
- On level 1 associates earn 25% (personal retail customers and enlisted affiliates) and 5% on level 2
- Affiliates of IR rank earn 30% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Affiliates of Gold rank earn 35% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Affiliates of Platinum rank earn 40% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Affiliates of Diamond rank earn 45% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
Ongoing Monthly Fee Commission
- Associates earn 5% on level 1 and 25% on level 2
- Affiliates of IR rank earn 10% on level 1, 30% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Affiliates of Gold rank earn 10% on level 1, 35% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Affiliates of Platinum rank earn 10% on level 1, 40% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Affiliates of Diamond rank earn 10% on level 1, 45% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
Infinity Overrides allow an affiliate of Genusity to earn more than the first 3 levels of their unilevel team.
- Affiliates of Gold rank earn 3% from level 4 to the first Gold ranked affiliate present in each unilevel leg
- Affiliates of Platinum rank earn 6% from level 4 to the first Gold ranked affiliate present in each unilevel leg and then 3% to the first Platinum
- Affiliates of Diamond rank earn 9% from level 4 to the first Gold ranked affiliate present in each unilevel leg, 6% then to the first Platinum, 3% then to the first Diamond and 1% then to the second Diamond
If all paid generations in all the ranks are not satisfied, the last generation of a unilevel leg runs down to the end of the leg itself. Thus, the term Infinity Override, also known as an Infinity Bonus.
The affiliate membership of Genusity is $15 a month.
Genusity’s beacons seem useless through which people can’t be reached.
Most of the mobile phone users keep their Bluetooth in disabled mode.
Although, comments found on Royaltie and Asirvia suggest some people do leave Bluetooth on.
Concerning spam, the notification disappears when a phone is taken outside the broadcast range of a device.
When you are lingering in an area with multiple beacon devices broadcasting, things can get annoying.
Royaltie and Asirvia have provides their beacon on single devices but Genusity offers a bit more of a range.
The choices offer versatility for end users, which is great for the consumer. It gives Genusity an edge.
When it comes to pricing, Genusity seems competitive. In theory, retail should be viable.
Over the last month, Alexa’s Royaltie and Asirvia website traffic estimates have plunged down.
The affiliates being the main buyers of the beacons which are later used to market Genusity itself is another concern to look out for.
One or two beacons might be okay. But if your upline is purchasing beacons and keeping them active only to market Genusity’s MLM opportunity, with their downline following the same action, it can give rise to concerns of potential pyramid scheme.
Randy Thomas and Tim Sebert’s MLM history would normally be of concern. However, Genusity does seem to have a genuine push for retail sales.
The affiliate rank requirements of Genusity are a good example of this. The affiliates are always required to have more retail customers over enlisted affiliates.
There is no information regarding who is the manufacturer of their beacons. Thus, source price comparison is impossible.
It is likely that Genusity’s markup is too high compared to what’s available outside of the MLM space, with commissions as high as 45% paid on fees.
For instance, a search on Alibaba for bluetooth beacon, returns 13,948 results starting at $1 USD
These devices are easily available from manufacturers for much cheaper. Remember that when making price comparisons.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Recommend?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We also think the startup cost of $100-$999 is pretty steep.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers.
If you don’t want to be in a business that costs $199-999 to start and requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and family to buy your stuff no worries.
We have the perfect business for you where you don’t have to recruit, you don’t have to own any product and oh did we mention it’s ONLY $1 to start!!!
The main reason for it is you will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online and they even cover you for products so you don’t have to create anything yourself…
You will also get a one on one business coach to help you every step of the way.
Anyways, we hope you enjoyed the Review. Please comment below if you are part of this company as our readers would love to know how you are doing.
Also, if there are any products or companies out there you want us to review please let us know!
Take A Look At Our Results:
Take a look at our team members results:
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):