Thanks for reading our Global Platinum Services Review! Travel Subscriptions and Recruitment scam?
Lets take a closer look and see if this company is legit.
Global Platinum Services Review
There is absolutely no information whatsoever on the Global Platinum Services website signifying who owns or runs the business.
The corporations MB Holidays LTD (UK) and PC Platinum Travel Inc. (US) appear in the Global Platinum Services website footer.
MB Holidays is in fact “Xstream MB Holidays”. Jeremy Monte is listed as the only Director of the company.
PC Platinum Travel is a registered corporation in Nevada, but I was incapable of finding any information as to its corporate structure.
Jeremy Monte, Xstream MB Holidays and PC Platinum Travel were all named defendants in a lawsuit recently filed by Paycation.
Paycation owner, David Manning, assets that Monte and his companies have been raiding Paycation to build Global Platinum Services.
Monte himself is a former Paycation member. On his LinkedIn profile he names himself as CEO of Montbriar Inc. And, I think MB Holidays is an abbreviation for Montbriar Holidays.
Why Monte doesn’t list himself as an owner of Global Platinum Services on the company website is uncertain.
Paycation had requested a Temporary Restraining Order against Global Platinum Services, though that doesn’t seem to have been granted.
Awaiting access to those case files, the current status of the Paycation lawsuit is unknown.
Read on for my complete review.
Global Platinum Services Product Line
Global Platinum Services markets subscriptions to a travel booking engine provided by International Vacations. They state:
“We are powered by International Vacations – a 37-year-old IATAN, ARC and CLIA certified host agency specializing in wholesale travel.”
Retail monthly subscriptions to the International Vacations travel booking engine are available as follows:
- GPS Travel Club – $29.95 and then $24.95 per month
- GPS My Deals App – $24.95 and then $19.95 per month
At the time of this review, the app subscription was marked “coming soon” on the Global Platinum Services website.
Global Platinum Services Compensation Plan
The Global Platinum Services compensation plan is a combination of travel and member recruitment commissions.
There are fourteen member ranks within the Global Platinum Services compensation plan.
Together with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Agent – sign up as a Global Platinum Services member
- Platinum Agent – recruit and maintain at least one Global Platinum Services member
- Silver – recruit and maintain at least three Global Platinum Services members
- Gold – recruit and maintain at least six Global Platinum Services members
- Ruby – recruit and maintain at least nine Global Platinum Services members
- Emerald – recruit and maintain at least fifteen Global Platinum Services members (three of which must be Ruby ranked or higher)
- 1-Star Ambassador – no qualification criteria provided
- 2-Star Ambassador – no qualification criteria provided
- 3-Star Ambassador – no qualification criteria provided
- 4-Star Ambassador – no qualification criteria provided
- 5-Star Ambassador – no qualification criteria provided
- 6-Star Ambassador – no qualification criteria provided
- Crown Ambassador – no qualification criteria provided
- Royal Ambassador – no qualification criteria provided
Global Platinum Services members earn 70% of any commissions produced through travel booked through their replicated booking engine.
Global Platinum Services members are paid a direct recruitment commission when they recruit new members.
- recruit a GPS Agent and earn $70.00
- recruit a GPS Plus Agent and earn $80.00
Take Note: Only GPS Plus Agents can earn the $80.00 GPS Plus Agent recruitment commissions.
A residual $10.00 commission is available on member recruitment, paid down 2 levels of recruitment (levels 2 and 3 of a uni-level team).
Residual commissions in Global Platinum Services are paid through a 3×9 matrix.
The 3×9 matrix puts a member at the top of a matrix, with 3 spots directly underneath them.
These 3 spots form the initial level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is created by dividing each the three initial level spots into another three spots each (9 spots).
Succeeding levels of the matrix are created in the same manner (up to 9 levels), with each new matrix level holding three times as many spots as the previous level.
A full 3×9 matrix holds 29,523 spots.
Commissions are paid as spots in the matrix are filled through direct and indirect recruitment of new Global Platinum Services members.
Recruited members pay a monthly fee, which Global Platinum Services use to pay residual commissions out as follows:
- GPS Agents earn $5.00 per spot filled on levels 1 to 7 of their matrix and $6.00 on levels 8 and 9
- GPS Plus Agents earn $5.00 per spot filled on levels 1 to 3 of their matrix, $6.00 on levels 4 and 5, $7.00 on levels 6 and 7 and $6.00 on levels 8 and 9
How many matrix levels a Global Platinum Services member can earn on is dependent upon how many member’s they’ve personally recruited:
- Platinum Agent ranked members earn on levels 1 to 4 of the matrix
- Silver ranked members earn on levels 1 to 5 of the matrix
- Gold ranked members earn on levels 1 to 6 of the matrix
- Ruby and higher ranked members earn on levels 1 to 9 of the matrix
An 8% matching bonus on matrix commissions is payable to Global Platinum Services members who qualify at the Gold or higher ranks.
Open-Line Team Bonus
The Open-Line Team Bonus rewards Ruby and higher ranked members every time a member is recruited into their downline.
- Ruby ranked members earn $5.00 per member recruited
- Emerald ranked members earn $10.00 per member recruited
- 1-Star Ambassador ranked members earn $17.50 per member recruited
- 2-Star Ambassador ranked members earn $27.50 per member recruited
- 3-Star Ambassador ranked members earn $37.50 per member recruited
- 4-Star Ambassador ranked members earn $47.50 per member recruited
- 5-Star Ambassador ranked members earn $50.00 per member recruited
Fast Start Bonus
The Fast Start Bonus is paid to Global Platinum Services members who qualify at the Silver to Emerald ranks within 30 days of joining the company.
- Silver – $100.00
- Gold – $250.00
- Ruby – $500.00
- Emerald – $750.00
The Ambassador Level bonus pays Global Platinum Services members who qualify at the 1-Star Ambassador and higher ranks.
- 1-Star Ambassador (must have a downline of at least 250 members) – $1,000.00
- 2-Star Ambassador (must have a downline of at least 425 members) – $2,000.00
- 3-Star Ambassador (must have a downline of at least 1100 members) – $5,000.00
- 4-Star Ambassador (must have a downline of at least 3000 members) – $10,000.00
- 5-Star Ambassador (must have a downline of at least 8000 members) – $16,000.00
- 6-Star Ambassador (must have a downline of at least 16,000 members) – $30,000.00
- Crown Ambassador (must have a downline of at least 32,000 members) – $50,000.00
- Royal Ambassador (must have a downline of at least 60,000 members) – $100,000.00
A $600.00 per month Mercedes C-Class Car Bonus is payable to Global Platinum Services members who meet the following qualification criteria:
- must be at the Emerald or higher rank and
- have at least 100 active personally recruited members and/or retail subscribers (no more than 35% counted from any one uni-level leg)
A $2,000.00 Mercedes S-Class monthly Car Bonus is payable to members who meet the following qualification criteria:
- must be at the 3-Star Ambassador or higher rank and
- have at least 325 active personally recruited members and/or retail subscribers (no more than 35% counted from any one uni-level leg)
Global Platinum Services membership is completed by the purchase of one of two member packages:
- GPS Agent – $149.95 and then $69.95 per month
- GPS Plus Agent – $199.95 and then $89.95 per month
The main difference between the two packages is income potential over the Global Platinum Services compensation plan.
GPS – Our Full Conclusion
The principal of both Paycation and Global Platinum Services focuses on member recruitment over retail travel service sales.
Knowing Jeremy Monte’s history as a Paycation member though, this is not really shocking.
One specific aspect of Global Platinum Services that made no sense to me were the retail subscriptions.
Members are paid when travel is booked through their own engines, which retail customers looking to book travel are directed to.
So why do retail customers need to pay a monthly fee for their own booking engine?
Therefore, Global Platinum Services members are going to have to sell a boat load of travel to get anywhere near the thousands of dollars tied to member recruitment in the compensation plan.
This creates a problem, as paying recruitment commissions in MLM likens to operation of a pyramid scheme.
Even with a healthy balance of travel related commissions, Global Platinum Services paying direct and residual commissions on member recruitment would still render it a pyramid scheme.
This is basically the norm for the MLM travel niche, with travel itself simply a channel for member recruitment.
Recruitment is where the big money is at, and that is surely the case looking at Global Platinum Services’ compensation plan.
Together with the pending outcome of the Paycation lawsuit, this is absolutely a company you’re going to want to approach with caution.
Usually when member recruitment slows, most members in MLM travel niche companies find themselves taking a loss. This is due to the improbable recovery of monthly fees through recruitment (most members can’t recruit enough to turn a profit).
Bottom Line – When the early prelaunch hype recruitment dies out (which will be generally Paycation members who have lost money signing up “on the ground floor” of a similar opportunity), Global Platinum Services will not be any different. Again, proceed with caution!
Aaron and Shara What Do You Suggest?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers, but you don't have to be a good marketer at all!
If you don’t want to be in a business that requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and recruit your family to buy your stuff no worries.
We will keep you updated where you can build a business online where you don’t have to recruit anyone.
You will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online WITHOUT having to market or recruit anyone else!
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):