Housing 4 Life Review
Nine-Tier Matrix Cycler Feeder
The Housing 4 Life website pinpoints a Joseph Gannon as the owner of the company.
On Gannon’s Facebook profile he mentions his location as Arizona US, which is seemingly where Housing 4 Life is being operated from.
In 2013, Gannon launched Biz Builder, a feeder opportunity to build downlines in third-party MLM companies.
Biz Builder was followed up in 2014 by Groceries 4 Life, a grocery coupon income opportunity.
Gannon launches his companies via GannonCo Solutions International and asserts that they “offer solutions to meet a variety of needs”.
The launch of Housing 4 Life look as if it is a continuation of that goal.
Read on for a full review.
Housing 4 Life Product Line
Housing 4 Life has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Housing 4 Life affiliate membership itself.
Together with Housing 4 Life paid affiliate membership, you get advertising credits and the right to use to an ebook library.
Housing 4 Life Compensation Plan
When you, as a Housing 4 Life affiliate, signs up for paid membership, you will receive a position in a nine-tier matrix cycler.
The 1st tier of the cycler is a 2×1 matrix. The remaining 8 tiers use a 6×1 matrix.
The 2×1 matrix puts an affiliate at the top of the matrix, with 2 positions directly underneath them.
The 6×1 matrix grows the number of positions to 6.
Locations in the matrix are filled through direct & indirect recruitment of Housing 4 Life affiliates.
Commissions are paid when all locations in the matrix are filled & a “cycle” occurs.
How much of a commission is paid out is determined by which tier of the cycler a Housing 4 Life affiliate cycles out of.
- Matrix 1 (2×1 feeder matrix) – no commission, cycles into Matrix 2
- Matrix 2 – $25 commission and cycles into Matrix 3
- Matrix 3 – $125 commission, generates two new Matrix 2 positions, a new Matrix 3 position and cycles into Matrix 4
- Matrix 4 – $300 commission, generates three new Matrix 2 positions and cycles into Matrix 5
- Matrix 5 – $1025 commission, generates four new Matrix 2 positions and cycles into Matrix 6
- Matrix 6 – $3250 commission, generates five new Matrix 2 positions and cycles into Matrix 7
- Matrix 7 – $9975 commission, generates six new Matrix 2 positions and cycles into Matrix 8
- Matrix 8 – $30,200 commission, generates seven new Matrix 2 positions and cycles into Matrix 9
- Matrix 9 – $314,500 commission and generates seven hundred and fifty new Matrix 2 positions
Take Note: The above commissions apply to initial cycles on each matrix tier. Successive cycles from Matrix 4 pay out as follows.
- Matrix 4 – $675 commission, generates three new Matrix 2 positions and cycles into Matrix 5
- Matrix 5 – $2150 commission, generates four new Matrix 2 positions and cycles into Matrix 6
- Matrix 6 – $6625 commission, generates five new Matrix 2 positions and cycles into Matrix 7
- Matrix 7 – $20,100 commission, generates six new Matrix 2 positions and cycles into Matrix 8
- Matrix 8 – $60,575 commission, generates six new Matrix 2 positions and cycles into Matrix 7
- Matrix 9 – $405,625 commission and generates seven hundred and fifty new Matrix 2 positions
Housing 4 Life affiliates are paid to recruit new affiliates.
- Free and Trial Members ($15) – $2 per Trial affiliate recruited, $2.50 per Basic affiliate and $5 per Gold affiliate
- Basic and Basic Plus Membership – $2.50 per Basic affiliate and $5 per Gold affiliate recruited
- Gold and Gold Plus Membership – $5 per Basic affiliate and $10 per Gold affiliate recruited
Note: The Plus memberships are repeated monthly.
When a personally recruited affiliate cycles through all 9 matrix tiers, a $12,500.00 and $25,000.00 commission is paid to Basic, Basic Plus and Gold and Gold Plus affiliates respectively.
Cost To Join Housing 4 Life
Housing 4 Life affiliate membership is completed with either an annual or monthly membership fee:
- Free Membership – not able to participate in the MLM opportunity (single-level referral commissions only)
- Trial Membership – $15, only permits an affiliate to cycle through each matrix tier once
- Basic Membership – $22.95 annually
- Basic Membership Plus – $22.95 a month, same as Basic Membership but adds “veterinary care”
- Gold Membership – $39.95 annually
- Gold Membership Plus – $39.95 a month, same as Gold Membership but adds “veterinary care”
The main difference between the affiliate memberships is income potential via the Housing 4 Life compensation plan.
The website states:
“With Housing4Life, You Don’t Ever Have to Buy a Home By Yourself Again, and You Can Do it For Just a One-time Investment OF ONLY $39.95!!”
The marketing deception behind Housing 4 Life is that affiliates will be able to use commissions produced in the scheme to purchase real-estate.
That very well might be possible, but here’s the problem – Housing 4 Life is a recruitment-driven Ponzi scheme.
The simple math behind Housing 4 Life has affiliates spend either $15.00, $22.95 or $39.95 and receive a $359,375.00 or higher ROI.
That ROI is paid out of successively recruited affiliates, making Housing 4 Life a Ponzi scheme.
In addition to draining $359,375.00 or more of invested funds, each Housing 4 Life complete cycle also produces an enormous 778 new cycler positions.
The ROI liability on those positions is over $279 million dollars.
Hopefully, needless to say, Housing 4 Life is not even the least bit workable.
Recruitment is a main factor of the Housing 4 Life compensation plan, with affiliates directly paid to recruit new affiliates.
Notwithstanding these chief compliance issues, Joseph Gannon maintains that Housing 4 Life is neither a Ponzi nor pyramid scheme.
“The Housing4Life Co-Op program as described throughout the site is NOT a ponzi or pyramid scheme nor is it a get rich quick scheme either. Real products and services are being offered as part of your membership such as downloadable digital content (eBooks) and banner advertising.”
Housing 4 Life – Conclusion
Bottom Line: Whether “real products and services” are bundled with recruitment commissions or Ponzi investment is neither here nor there.
One other prominent element of Housing 4 Life is the total number of MLM opportunities Gannon is feeding affiliates into.
By my count, there are 80 plus MLM opportunities listed as feeders on the Housing 4 Life website, running the full gamut of scams to otherwise genuine companies.
In any event, once recruitment of new affiliates dies down, Housing 4 Life’s matrix cycler will stop.
This will see an end to commissions produced through cycling, with affiliates who haven’t recruited large downlines losing their money.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Suggest?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers, but you don't have to be a good marketer at all!
We learned how to make money online WITHOUT being great marketers (Click Here To Stay Updated, And To Find Out More about HOW)!
If you don’t want to be in a business that requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and recruit your family to buy your stuff no worries.
We will keep you updated where you can build a business online where you don’t have to recruit anyone.
Click Here To Check This Out And See What We Mean
You will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online WITHOUT having to market or recruit anyone else!
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel Here
Leave a Reply