Looking for a complete unbiased iMarketsLive Review?
We put this special post together to help you decide if this company is legit or just another scam!
iMarketsLive Review Legitimate Company or Scam? We are here to give you an unbiased opinion about iMarketsLive. Please read on for a full review below.
International Markets Live, popularly known as iMarketsLive was first reviewed on BehindMLM in the year 2013.
It was an MLM opportunity offering investment trading advice with no retail. It was a company out of compliance.
In 2016, according to a Facebook post made on August 6th, the CEO Christopher Terry told Alex Morton that he had been through hell and back and at that time his company was hardly surviving.
The company has split with Vemma just before the FTC shut it down and at that time Morton had been promoting Jeunesse for a year or so.
Morton maintains Terry told him that he knew it was the best products and services found. Terry also asserted that he had unwavering belief that his company will succeed one day.
Morton signed up as iMarketsLive’s vice-president of sales.
If there is one thing Morton is good at, it is his ability to generate affiliate recruitment for MLM companies.
Morton has genuinely contributed towards the iMarketsLive’s renewed growth over the ten months though he might not be the sole reason.
The growth has corresponded with the requests of readers for an updated BehindMLM review.
Let’s take a look at what changes have taken place at iMarketsLive MLM opportunity.
Products of iMarketsLive
The membership of Platinum Package is marketed by iMarketsLive. It provides access to FX Signals Live, a Live Trading Room, training education, and Harmonic Scanner.
According to the website of iMarketsLive FX Signals offer access to automated forex returns.
A webinar access is provided by the live Treading Room to live trading with CEO Christopher Terry.
Key harmonic patterns are accurately identified by the Harmonic Scanner which users can then act on via a third party MT4 trading software.
Trading Education is hands on education all day from Terry.
The company also offers a full trading library filled with videos, articles, and webinars on varied topics.
Platinum Package of iMarketsLive retails for $195 and then $145 per month.
Compensation plan of iMarketsLive
Affiliates are paid to sell Platinum Packages by the iMarketsLive compensation plan.
- Affiliate: sign up as an affiliate of iMarketLive for $15
- Platinum 150: employ and maintain at least 3 affiliates and keep a total downline volume of 435 PV per month.
- Platinum 600: employ and maintain at least 12 affiliates, create 290 PV monthly in retail sales and keep a total downline volume of at least 1740 GV monthly.
- Platinum 1000: employ and maintain at least 30 affiliates, maintain 290 PV monthly in retail sales and keep a total downline volume of at least 4350 GV monthly.
- Platinum 2000: employ and maintain at least 75 affiliates, maintain 435 PV monthly in retail sales and keep a total downline volume of at least 10,875 GV monthly.
- Platinum 5000: employ and maintain at least 200 and 25 affiliates, maintain 435 PV monthly in retail sales and keep a total downline volume of at least 32,625 GV monthly.
- Chairman 10: employ and maintain at least 500 affiliates, maintain 435 PV monthly in retail sales and keep a total downline volume of at least 72,500 GV monthly.
- Chairman 25: employ and maintain at least 1250 affiliates, maintain 435 PV monthly in retail sales and keep a total downline volume of at least 181,250 GV monthly.
- Chairman 50: employ and maintain at least 2500 affiliates, maintain 435 PV monthly in retail sales and keep a total downline volume of at least 362,500 GV monthly.
- Chairman 100: employ and maintain at least 5000 affiliates, maintain 435 PV monthly in retail sales and keep a total downline volume of at least 725,000 GV monthly.
No more than 40% of the needed GV can be sourced from any 1 unilevel leg.
Unless the volume of a unilevel leg comprises f at least 55% retail GV, non-retail GV counted from that leg is decreased until the retail GV reaches 55%.
PV stands for Personal Volume. It is the sales volume created by the Platinum package sales and an affiliate’s packet purchase.
GV stands for Group Volume. It is PV created by an affiliate and their downline.
Platinum Package Retail & Recruitment Commissions
iMarketsLive disburses the same commission on each Platinum package purchases.
- Platinum directors: earn $35 on level 1 (personally referred customers & recruited affiliates)
- Platinum 600s: earn $35 on level 1 and $10 on level 2.
- Platinum 1000s and higher: earn $35 on level 1 & $10 on level 2, $5 on level 3.
Guaranteed monthly income
Platinum 150 and higher ranked affiliates are paid a guaranteed income monthly by iMarketsLive:
- Affiliates ranked Platinum 150: receive $150
- Affiliates ranked Platinum 600: receive $600
- Affiliates ranked Platinum 1000: receive $1000
- Affiliates ranked Platinum 2000: receive $2000
- Affiliates ranked Platinum 5000: receive $5000
- Affiliates ranked Chairman 10: receive $10,000
- Affiliates ranked Chairman 25: receive $25,000
- Affiliates ranked Chairman 50: receive $50,000
- Affiliates ranked Chairman 100: receive $100,000
- Affiliates ranked Chairman 250: receive $250,000
- Affiliates ranked Chairman 500: receive $500,000
Chairman Infinity Bonus
Higher ranking affiliates and Chairman 10 of iMarketsLive receive a percentage match on downline volume.
The iMarketsLive sales volume is calculated at a rate of 145 GV per Platinum Package sold:
- Chairman 10 affiliates: earn 1% bonus capped at $1000 for every unilevel leg.
- Chairman 25 affiliates: earn 1% bonus capped at $2500 for every unilevel leg.
- Chairman 50 affiliates: earn 1% bonus capped at $5000 for every unilevel leg.
- Chairman 100 affiliates: earn 1% bonus capped at $10,000 for every unilevel leg.
- Chairman 250 affiliates: earn 2% bonus capped at $20,000 for every unilevel leg.
- Chairman 500 affiliates: earn 2% bonus capped at $40,000 for every unilevel leg.
The compensation plan documentation of iMarketsLive does not mention whether the above leg caps are weekly or monthly.
The Chairman Infinity Bonus is paid down each unilevel leg up until a same ranking affiliate or higher ranking affiliate is found.
Rank Achievement Bonus
The affiliates are rewarded by iMaretsLive with a one-time bonus as they qualify at Platinum 2000 and higher ranks for 3 successive months.
- Platinum 2000: $500 bonus
- Platinum 5000: $1500 bonus
- Chairman 10: $5000 bonus over 2 months
- Chairman 25: $10,000 bonus over 2 months
- Chairman 50: $25,000 bonus over 6 months
- Chairman 100: $100,000 bonus over 12 months
- Chairman 250: $150,000 bonus over 24 months
- Chairman 500: $200,000 bonus over 24 months.
A $15 is charged monthly as iMarketsLive membership.
The guaranteed income in iMarketsLive is used to gimp affiliates out of commissions between rank levels.
The inclusion of retail sales is the greatest change in iMarketsLive between 2013 and today.
The 55% retail volume need per unilevel leg is likened to what the FTC needed Vemma had before affiliates were paid. It was 51% in Vemma.
Unless the 55% of an affiliate’s paid volume in iMarketsLive is created through retail sales, they have no chance of getting paid.
Having the retail customers market the membership of Platinum Package in return for their own being free is a great inducement to drive retail sales.
The concern is about the money they are missing out on between affiliate ranks.
The Residual Commission rate alters only when an affiliate qualifies at a higher rank. Infinity bonus is the only income that alters between ranks.
It can lead to an iMarketsLive affiliate leaving a lot of money on the table.
The retail customers and affiliate of iMarketsLive access FX Signals via iMarketsLive. It creates an automated and passive ROI comprising securities offering.
iMarketsLive is promoted all across US with Alex constantly updating his Facebook feed with events. The largest source of traffic to the iMarketsLive site is the US.
The CEO of iMarketsLive Terry operates out of New York. It is probably an attempt to appear offshore the iMarketsLive provides a corporate address in the UK.
iMarketsLive does not appear to have any operational connections to the UK apart from the registration of a shell company and rented virtual office.
Any event will require SEC registration for offering of a security to US residents.
Since 2013, iMarketsLive is not registered with the SEC.
It makes the FX Signals service illegal in the US. It drags down the rest of the iMarketsLive MLM offering.
It is a shame as they have done a great job in getting their compensation plan complaint. If the SEC opens an investigation, the iMarketsLive FX Signals are likely to be identified as a security and it will come to an end.
Unless iMarketsLive have registered their passive forex trading offer with the SEC, it is recommended not to sign up as an affiliate or customer.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Recommend?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We also think the startup cost of $100-$999 is pretty steep.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers.
If you don’t want to be in a business that costs $199-999 to start and requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and family to buy your stuff no worries.
We have the perfect business for you where you don’t have to recruit, you don’t have to own any product and oh did we mention it’s ONLY $1 to start!!!
The main reason for it is you will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online and they even cover you for products so you don’t have to create anything yourself…
You will also get a one on one business coach to help you every step of the way.
Anyways, we hope you enjoyed the Review. Please comment below if you are part of this company as our readers would love to know how you are doing.
Also, if there are any products or companies out there you want us to review please let us know!
Take A Look At Our Results:
Take a look at our team members results:
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):