Welcome to our Invia World Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so we decided to investigate what it was all about…
Some say it’s a scam while others Invia World reviews are saying legit so what is it?
The good news is we are going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Let’s dig in this Invia World review…
Invia World Review
No specific information has been provided by Invia World on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The company asserts to be located in Austria and made up of a team of investors, technicians and experts who have been dealing with digital currencies and cryptomining for years.
Regrettably, since it is based in Austria, most of the Invia World marketing material is in German.
However, an affiliate presentation in English cites Stefan Huber, Daniel Zdesar, and Stefan Scharfl as “Invia staff”.
Public records for Invia GmbH show Zdesar (51%), Huber (5%) and Scharfl (44%) as the only 3 shareholders of the company.
Daniel Zdesar seems to be in control of Invia World with 51% of issued shares.
However, officially Zdesar is only credited as Invia World’s Chief Marketing Officer.
Before the launch of Invia World, Daniel Zdesar managed Questra Austria, a local chapter of the Questra World Ponzi scheme.
Zdesar also actively promoted Questra World throughout Germany in addition to Austria.
It is not clear as to why none of this is revealed on the Invia World website.
Read further for a full review of the Invia World MLM opportunity.
Products of Invia World
There are no retailable products and services offered by Invia World. The affiliates are only able to market Invia World affiliate membership itself.
The Compensation Plan of Invia World
The affiliates of Invia World invest €100 to €25,000 EUR to get a passive 36 month ROI.
- Entry Miner: €100 EUR
- Starter Miner: €600 EUR
- Basic Miner: €3500 EUR
- Pro Miner: €7000 EUR
- Pro Plus Miner: €10,500 EUR
- Fonder Minder: €25,000 EUR
The more an affiliate of Invia World invests, the higher their ROI rate.
Invia World Affiliate Ranks
The MLM commissions given out by Invia World are linked to affiliate rank.
There are 11 affiliate ranks within the compensation plan of Invia World.
They are as follows:
- Aluminium : sign up as an affiliate of Invia World and personally invest at least €100 EUR
- Copper : produce €1000 EUR in accumulated investment volume
- Silver : produce €5000 EUR in accumulated investment volume and personally invest at least €300 EUR
- Gold : produce €25,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume and personally invest at least €600 EUR
- Platinum : produce €100,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume and personally invest at least €3500 EUR
- Sapphire : produce €500,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume and personally invest at least €7000 EUR
- Ruby : produce €1,000,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume and personally invest at least €14,000 EUR
- Diamond : produce €1,000,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume and personally invest at least €28,000 EUR
- Red Diamond : produce €10,000,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume, at least €1,000,000 in new downline investment volume monthly and personally invest at least €56,000 EUR
- Blue Diamond : produce €30,000,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume, at least €5,000,000 in new downline investment volume monthly and personally invest at least €122,500 EUR
- Black Diamond : produce €100,000,000 EUR in accumulated investment volume, at least €10,000,000 in new downline investment volume monthly and personally invest at least €128,000 EUR
The compensation plan of Invia World states a turnover requirement 50/50 for Gold and higher ranks.
This relates to required accumulated investment volume at every rank and implies volume might be tracked via a binary compensation structure.
Referral commissions are given out on funds invested by downline affiliates, paid out via a unilevel compensation structure.
An affiliate is put at the top of a unilevel team by a unilevel compensation structure. Each personally enlisted affiliate is placed directly under them at level 1.
When any level 1 affiliate enlists new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When any level 2 affiliate enlists new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on down a theoretical unlimited number of levels.
The payable unilevel level commissions are capped at 8 by Invia World.
Referral commissions are given out as a percentage of invested funds across these 8 levels as follows:
- Aluminium : 7% on level 1 (personally enlisted affiliates)
- Copper : 7% on level 1 and 5% on level 2
- Silver : 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
- Gold : 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4
- Platinum : 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1.5% on level 5
- Sapphire : 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1.5% on level 5 and 1% on level 6
- Ruby : 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1.5% on level 5 and 1% on levels 6 and 7
- Diamond and higher : 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1.5% on level 5, 1% on levels 6 and 7 and 0.5% on level 8
Rank Achievement Bonus
The affiliates are rewarded by Invia World for qualifying at Copper and higher rank as follows:
- Copper : €100 EUR
- Silver : €200 EUR
- Gold : €1000 EUR
- Platinum : €5000 EUR
- Sapphire : €20,000 EUR
- Ruby : €40,000 EUR
- Diamond : €160,000 EUR
- Red Diamond : €360,000 EUR
- Blue Diamond : €700,000 EUR
- Black Diamond : €1,000,000 EUR
The affiliates of Invia World (up to the Diamond rank) can opt for an alternative reduced Rank Achievement Bonus plus increased ROI rate.
Quarterly Turnover Share
The affiliates of Red Diamond, Blue Diamond and Black Diamond qualify for a Quarterly Turnover Share.
- Red Diamond : 0.96%
- Blue Diamond : 0.8%
- Black Diamond : 0.24%
Invia World doesn’t state what this share corresponds to.
However, the name “Quarterly Turnover Share” implies it’s a percentage of quarterly company-wide investment volume.
Invia World Membership
The affiliate membership Iof nvia World is tied to a minimum €100 EUR investment.
To fully participate in the Invia World income opportunity, affiliates are required to make an investment of at least €128,000 EUR.
Invia World asserts to produce ROI revenue through cryptocurrency mining.
No verifiable evidence of cryptocurrency mining is shown on the Invia World website despite going into prelaunch 4 months ago.
There is also no evidence of mining revenue being used to fund affiliate ROI payments.
New affiliate investment is the only verifiable source of revenue entering Invia World.
Using new investment to pay existing affiliate investors a 36 month ROI points out Invia World is a Ponzi scheme.
Since there are no retailable products or services, commissions paid on the enlistment of new investors also add an additional pyramid layer to the scheme.
There is no proof that Daniel Zdesar has registered Invia GmbH with the Financial Market Authority, Austria’s SEC securities regulator equivalent.
Apparently, Invia World are offering a passive investment opportunity and offering unregistered securities.
Like all Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment in Invia World dies down so too will new investment entering the scheme.
It will see ROI revenue drop. The efforts of token mining might produce some additional ROI revenue, but not what afiliates investing tens of thousands of EUR into a cryptocurrency MLM opportunity expects.
The ultimate result is those who enlist the most breaking even or profiting, and the rest in Invia World losing out.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Suggest?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers, but in this business you don't have to be a good marketer at all!
If you don’t want to be in a business that requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and recruit your family to buy your stuff no worries.
We have the perfect business for you where you don’t have to recruit, you don’t have to own any product if you don't want to and oh did we mention it’s ONLY $3 to start!!!
You will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online WITHOUT having to market or recruit anyone else!
You will also get a one on one adviser to help you every step of the way.
Anyways, we hope you enjoyed the Review. Please comment below if you are part of this company as our readers would love to know how you are doing.
Also, if there are any products or companies out there you want us to review please let us know!
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):