Thank you for taking the time to read our MinerWorld review. Be sure to know every bit about cryptocurrency on our review page. It's very important to be sure on what business you get into.
We both know that money is not something you play with, so take this reading seriously, we want you to do well and make sure a lousy choice doesn't lead to a worse experience.
So, sit back and enjoy the review we've made especially for you and your well being when we learn, every bit of time is well invested. Let's get on with it!
MinerWorld doesn't give any info on its website about their owners or whoever is in charge of the business opportunity.
The domain for MinerWorld (“minerworld.com.br”) got registered on 2014, and Cícero Saad Cruz is the website owner.
Just recently, on July, Mr. Cruz removed his contact details from the host that has the domain for the website for MinerWorld.
According to our research, we found out that before the change, the domain registry showed an address in the Brazilian city of Mato Grosso.
We believe that's Mr. Cruz's location and where MinerWorld works. MinerWorld marketing material says that Mr. Cruz is MinerWorld CEO and President.
According to the website JusBrasil (public justice records), Mr. Cruz got involved in various court cases in the past year.
Earlier this year, an investigation for Ponzi fraud started in Paraguay on MinerWorld. Brazilian Federal Police are also investigating MinerWorld for the same charges.
MinerWorld doesn't offer any products or services on retail. Members can only market the MinerWorld memberships.
The Compensation Plan
MinerWorld members invest based on a daily ROI promise for 12 months.
- Start plan, a member invests $155 and gets 84 cents a day
- Basic plan, a member invests $310 and gets $1.69 a day
- Professional plan, a member invests $620 and gets $3.39 a day
- Enterprise plan, a member invests $1250 and gets $6.84 a day
- Ultimate plan, a member invests $2500 and gets $13.69 a day
- Prime plan, a member invests $5000 and gets $27.39 a day
- Investor plan, a member invests $10,000 and gets $54.79 a day
MinerWorld members get a 10% commission investments done by direct recruits.
MinerWorld pays residual commissions through a binary structure. Here's how it works: A MinerWorld member is put at the top of the binary tree, then it splits into two:
Level one of the binary tree can carry two positions. Level two of the tree appears when those two positions divide into another two each (4 positions in total) in MinerWorld.
Every other level of the tree gets created if it's required, each new level carries twice as many positions as the previous one in MinerWorld. The tree fills up through direct and indirect recruitment. There's no limit on the possible growth of the binary tree.
MinerWorld works with investment packages. Each one gives a set number of points:
- Entry Package gives 8 points
- Start Package gives 47 points
- Basic Package gives 94 points
- Professional Package gives 187 points
- Enterprise Package gives 375 points
- Ultimate Package gives 750 points
- Prime Package gives 1500 points
When a day ends, MinerWorld gathers all the investment volume on every side of the binary tree. When that happens, members get paid a percentage based on how much they invested on their sign up in MinerWorld.
- Entry Level gives a 10% binary commission with a limit of $90 daily
- Start Level gives a 15% binary commission with a limit of $465 daily
- Basic Level gives a 20% binary commission with a limit of $930 daily
- Professional Level gives a 25% binary commission with a limit of $1860 daily
- Enterprise Level gives a 30% binary commission with a limit of $3750 daily
- Ultimate and higher gives a 35% binary commission with a limit of $7500 daily
Unmatched volume on the strong side of the tree gets carried over the following day in MinerWorld.
MinerWorld rewards members who encourage investment on their downline, it looks like this:
- A member gets Gold Reward when he/she accumulates 5000 weaker binary side points = $750
- A member gets Ruby Reward when he/she accumulates 10,000 weaker binary side points = $1500
- A member gets Diamond Reward when he/she accumulates 25,000 weaker binary side points = according to the site: “national awesome trip,” “special travel kit” and a share in a 3% company-wide revenue pool
- A member gets Diamond International when he/she accumulates 50,000 weaker binary side points = according to the site a trip for two to Cancun and one share in a 2.5% company-wide revenue pool
- A member gets Double Diamond when he/she accumulates 100,000 weaker binary side points = according to the site: a Hyundai HB20 and one share in a 1.5% company-wide revenue pool
- A member gets Triple Diamond when he/she accumulates 150,000 weaker binary side points = according to the site: a Honda HRV and “weekend resort” trip for two
- A member gets Black Diamond when he/she accumulates 200,000 weaker binary side points = according to the site: a Range Rover Evoque and trip to Dubai for two
MinerWorld members cost $15 plus Entry ($30) or investment in one of these packages:
- Start Package costs $155
- Basic Package costs $310
- Professional Package costs $620
- Enterprise Package costs $1250
- Ultimate Package costs $2500
- Prime Package costs $5000
- Investor Package costs $10,000
Entry in MinerWorld members can only get recruitment commissions (direct and indirect). Entry members don't get daily ROI.
The Final Word on MinerWorld
MinerWorld says they get revenue for ROI payments through cryptocurrency trading. In reality, that's the most common cliche of any MLM that deep down works as a Ponzi scheme.
On the contrary, MinerWorld doesn't prove anywhere their claims of cryptocurrency mining nor do they prove any external source of revenue to back the promised ROI for members.
Last month, a Brazilian publication named MidiaMax said that MinerWorld uses stock photos of mining farms in their marketing material. According to that publication, MinerWorld says that they work in Paraguay and China.
When asked for a location address, they responded to those sites being under construction.
MinerWorld’s only source of revenue – verifiable that is – is member investment. They use that to pay the promised daily ROI for 12 months. This makes it a Ponzi scheme.
Apart from that, this company also works as a pyramid scheme, members that recruit get some of the funds invested.
As we've said before, a Ponzi collapses when recruitment slows down. The result is always the same, ROI starves up the company, and it runs out of money.
The Brazilian investigation most likely prove that there aren't any mining operations in the coming months. Thus, the investigation becomes a prosecution of Mr. Cruz and his co-conspirators.
Unless you want to take part in a criminal's plan, I think it'be safe to stay away from this business.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Suggest?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers, but you don't have to be a good marketer at all!
If you don’t want to be in a business that requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and recruit your family to buy your stuff no worries.
We will keep you updated where you can build a business online where you don’t have to recruit anyone.
You will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online WITHOUT having to market or recruit anyone else!
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):