We are going to share our My Travel Biz Review as this business opportunity has been getting a lot of hype.
People are hyping My Travel Biz all over the place, including a lot on social media.
Has someone already pitched My Travel Biz to you?
The first thing we would like to tell you is that we are NOT promoting this business in any way.
We have complied all the information about it in our Five Winds Review so you can discover the truth for yourself!
Have you heard that My Travel Biz is a scam?
That My Travel Biz can’t deliver on it’s promises?
We will tell you all about it in our Review of My Travel Biz.
Let’s get started.
My Travel Biz Review
The MLM company of My Travel Biz does not provide any contact address on its website.
The Facebook page of the My Travel Biz cites that the company is in Las Vegas, Nevada. But no contact address is provided.
The Travel Biz is headed by co-founders Atif Kamran as the President and Geraldine Aquino as CEO of My Travel Biz.
As stated, Atif and Aquino are professionals in the direct selling industry.
Both have seen success and have garnered rich experience while creating successful global business.
Atif and Aquino’s vision to create a business that would showcase only the good of the industry confirms their passion to aid others attain the success they deserve.
This is the motive behind the birth of My travel Biz.
Before the launch of My Travel Biz, Atif and Aquimo were linked to the pyramid scheme of LEO.
In April, 2015, Aquino was appointed as the CEO of LEO.
Atif credits himself as a co-founder & Chief Marketing Officer of LEO since 2012 in his LinkedIn profile. Prior to that, Atif had links to Unaico.
Atif is from the UK while Aquino is from Canada. If My Travel Biz is incorporated in Nevada, it seems to be so as a shell company without physical presence.
Read further to know more about the opportunity offered by My Travel Biz.
Products of My Travel Biz
There are no retail products and services offered by My Travel Biz. The affiliates solely market the affiliate membership of My Travel Biz.
The membership of My Travel Biz offers access to a Full Travel Product Suite through which the travel services of discounted 3rd party can be booked.
As stated on the My Travel Biz website, they developed a unique, patent-pending algorithm that finds more options than others, making sure they are able to deliver the best prices.
Their online store provides access to inventory from more than one million properties around the world, more than 750 airlines, unlimited vacation packages and events, and many car rental locations. They offer great prices.
If the travel is booked via the Full Travel product Suite, it creates sales volume that is paid out via the compensation plan of My Travel Biz.
Compensation Plan of My Travel Biz
The affiliates are paid by My Travel Biz to sell travel service via branded replicated storefronts.
Residual Commissions from My Travel Biz are given through a binary compensation structure and also a unilevel based upline commission.
Primarily, Commisssionable Volume (CV) was used to pay commissions in the compensation plan of My Travel Biz.
CV is sales volume created by purchases via a replicated storefront of My Travel Biz. Typically, it is less than the retail price paid.
The affiliate memberships of My Travel Biz also create CV, ensuing in most of the commissions paid out also doubling as recruitment commissions.
- Recruitment of an affiliate of Business Class ($1200) creates 1000 CV
- Recruitment of an affiliate of First Class ($5000) create 4000 CV
An affiliate is required to qualify at the 2 Star rank or higher to qualify for MLM commission.
Affiliate Ranks of My Travel Biz
The compensation plan of My Travel Biz has 13 affiliate ranks.
Their ranks along with their qualification criteria are as follows:
- 2 Star: create 1000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- 3 Star: create 2000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- 4 Star: create 4000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- 5 Star: create 8000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- Leader: create 16,000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- Executive Leader: create 50,000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- National Leader: create 10,000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- Regional Leader: create 250,000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- Director: create 500,000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- Executive Director: create 100,000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- National Director: create 2,500,000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- Regional Director: create 5,000,000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- Diamond Director: create 10,000,000 CV in lesser binary team volume
Retail Travel Commissions
Travel commissions are given out on retail travel services booked via replicated storefronts of My Travel Biz.
- Affiliates of Business Class get 20% of retail CV.
- Affiliates of First Class get 80% of retail CV.
A referral commission is given on CV created by My Travel Biz affiliates recruited personally.
- Affiliates of Business Class are paid a referral commission of 5%
- Affiliates of First Class are paid a referral commission of 10%
Residual commissions are paid by My Travel Biz through a binary compensation structure.
A My Travel Biz affiliate is put at the top of a binary team by a binary compensation structure, divided into 2 sides, i.e., left and right.
The binary team’s first level holds 2 positions. The binary tam’s second level is created by dividing these first 2 positions into another 2 positions each.
The My Travel Biz binary team’s following levels are created as required, with each fresh level holding twice as many positions as the previous level.
The My Travel Biz binary team’s positions are filled through affiliate’s direct and indirect recruitment. A binary tam can grow without limit.
My Travel Biz tally up fresh CV created on both sides of the binary team each week.
A 10% of CV created on the weaker binary side is paid to an affiliate.
- Affiliates of Business Class can earn up to $15,000 weekly
- Affiliates of First Class can earn up to $50,000 weekly
The remaining CV on the stronger side is carried over into the succeeding week.
The Upline Commission of My Travel Biz is given on residual commissions paid to upline affiliates.
The number of upline levels the Upline Commission is paid on is decided by employment of 2 Star or higher ranked affiliates.
- Employ one 2 star or higher affiliates to receive the Upline Commission on 1 upline level (the affiliate who employed you)
- Employ two 2 star or higher affiliates to receive the Upline Commission on 2 upline levels
- Employ three 2 star or higher affiliates to receive the Upline Commission on 3 upline levels
- Employ four 2 star or higher affiliates to receive the Upline Commission on 4 upline levels
- Employ five 2 star or higher affiliates to receive the Upline Commission on 5 upline levels
- Employ six 2 star or higher affiliates to receive the Upline Commission on 6 upline levels
- Employ seven 2 star or higher affiliates to receive the Upline Commission on 7 upline levels
- Employ eight 2 star or higher affiliates to receive the Upline Commission on 8 upline levels
- Employ nine 2 star or higher affiliates to receive the Upline Commission on 9 upline levels
- Employ ten 2 star or higher affiliates to receive the Upline Commission on 10 upline levels
Based on the qualification criteria
- Affiliates of First Class earn 5% on upline levels 1 & 2, 4% on levels 3 & 4, 3% on levls 5 & 6, 2% on levels 7 & 8, and 1% on levels 9 & 10.
Affiliates of Business Class earn 15% over 5 levels. However, the compensation plan of My Travel Biz does not accurate level percentage payouts.
The affiliates of My Travel Biz earn a Rebate Commission on travel services booked via their affiliate account.
The Rebate Commission is 100% of commissionable volume created. It is capped at $1000 yearly for affiliates of Business Class and $10,000 yearly for affiliates of First Class.
Rank Achievement Bonus
Affiliates of My Travel Biz are rewarded once they qualify at the 2 Star rank with TravelCoin & cash bonuses.
- Qualify as a 2 Star affiliate to receive $500 in TravelCoin
- Qualify as a 3 Star affiliate to receive $500 in TravelCoin
- Qualify as a 4 Star affiliate to receive $1000 in TravelCoin
- Qualify as a 5 Star affiliate to receive $2000 in TravelCoin
- Qualify as a Leader to receive $4000 in TravelCoin
- Qualify as a Executive Leader to receive $5000 in TravelCoin & $1000 in cash
- Qualify as a National Leader to receive $6000 in TravelCoin & $2000 in cash
- Qualify as a Regional Leader to receive $7000 in TravelCoin & $3000 in cash
- Qualify as a Director to receive $10,000 in TravelCoin & $10,000 in cash
- Qualify as a Executive Director to receive $30,000 in TravelCoin & $15,000 in cash
- Qualify as a National Director to receive $50,000 in TravelCoin & $55 in cash
- Qualify as a Regional Director to receive $100,000 in TravelCoin & $100,000 in cash
- Qualify as a Diamond Director to receive $300,000 in TravelCoin & $300,000 in cash
Membership of My Travel Biz
It costs $1200 to be a member of Business Class and $5000 for First Class.
Both memberships are paid for 5 years. After that, a $200 yearly fee applies for Business Class and $1000 for First class.
The main difference between the two affiliate membership choices is the income opportunity through the compensation plan of My Travel biz.
Like almost all MLM travel company in the past, the setback with My travel Biz is that the company offers access to discounts and pays on recruitment.
Offering access to discounts is not a product in and of itself. An MLM company needs to market and sell something to the retail customers. Offering access to an opening does not cut it, especially if the opening can be ignored while favoring affiliate recruitment.
Both the affiliate memberships of the Business Class and First Class create sales volume in the compensation plan of My Travel Biz. It means affiliates can focus solely on employment and max out earnings.
If this was taking place company-wide at the cost of non-affiliate’s booked travel services, this would make My Travel biz a pyramid scheme.
The possibility of this taking place is very high. At the time of writing this, Alexa estimates Pakistan as the largest source of traffic to the website of My travel Biz (47%). Bangladesh comes second with 13% and it is followed by Ukraine with 5.5%.
A research shows many LEO presentations conducted by Atif in urdu. It suggests he mainly focused on recruitment in the UK and Pakistan.
Seemingly, h is building My Travel Biz by taking aid of the former (and possibly current) affiliates of LEO across the UK and Pakistan.
For many years ethnic residents of the UK have been plundering India and Pakistan for recruitment into ponzi and pyramid schemes.
My Travel Biz claiming itself as the world’s First Markting Plan on Blockchain and integration of TravelCoin is noteworthy
It is unclear as to what blockchain means. The compensation plan of My Travel Biz pays the same as any other with real money.
The sole connection to a blockchain is TravelCoin, which the company subsidizes Rank Achievement Bonuses with.
My Travel Biz asserts to b the founding Corporate Subscriber of TravelCoin. Apart from that, there is no apparent direct link between the two companies.
TravelCoin is still to b launched altcoin from the TravelCoin Foudation which is headed by Kate Guimbellot, the Executive Director.
As stated, TravelCoin Foundation is determined to change the lives of people while meeting the demands and needs innate in the travel industry.
By making dedicated funding and development, TFC is operating to allow for an easier and more humane experience for travelers all over the world.
By making grants for software development, PR & Marketing, TravelCoin is changing the lives of the people while they are a part of changing the world with TCF.
Assumingly, they are planning to integrate TravelCoin into the travel booking engine of My Travel Biz.
But currently, TravelCoin is little more than yet another altcoin which is Ethereum based.
The ICO of TravelCoin started off earlier this month. It is yet to be seen whether the coin goes anywhere.
If affiliates of My Travel Biz involved in pyramid recruiting are the main holders of the TravelCoin, it will possibly collapse by this year’s end.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Recommend?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We also think the startup cost of $100-$999 is pretty steep.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers.
If you don’t want to be in a business that costs $199-999 to start and requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and family to buy your stuff no worries.
We have the perfect business for you where you don’t have to recruit, you don’t have to own any product and oh did we mention it’s ONLY $1 to start!!!
The main reason for it is you will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online and they even cover you for products so you don’t have to create anything yourself…
You will also get a one on one business coach to help you every step of the way.
Anyways, we hope you enjoyed the Review. Please comment below if you are part of this company as our readers would love to know how you are doing.
Also, if there are any products or companies out there you want us to review please let us know!
Take A Look At Our Results:
Take a look at our team members results:
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):