Welcome to our Naga review!
There has been some buzz about this company so we decided to investigate what it was all about…
Some say it’s a scam while others reviews are saying legit so what is it?
The good news is we are going to walk you through the company so you can make the right decision.
Let’s dig in this review…
Naga Coin (NGC) will be an utility token utilized for the social trading applications and virtual excellent exchanges built by German FinTech company, NAGA Group AG. NAGA Group AG aims to raise $220 million in this token sale.
This token will likewise come with the NAGA WALLET, which serves as a medium for users to hold cryptocurrencies and deposit them in their trading and video gaming accounts.
The task information declares that earnings of the ICO will go to marketing to increase the growth rate of business and the token.
What stands out about this token sale is that this Coin is one of the world's very first crowdraises by a fully regulated, public, and listed business.
You can click here to pick up your tokens.
NAGA Group AG developed out SwipeStox (made use of by over 100,000 users with transactions of over $4 billion USD), a social network like Facebook for stock trading, and Switex, a virtual-good exchange, which was a joint endeavor with the German Stock Exchange.
The NAGA Wallet will assist users deposit tokens into SwipeStox, Switex, and any more NAGA tasks within the community. On the other end, the wallet will be linked to leading crypto exchanges and will help users trade and transform fiat and other tokens into NGC.
Being blockchain-based, NGC assists make sure complete openness and ease of access for individuals who want to participate in monetary trading/investing, in-game product trading, and crypto-investing.
“Naga coin” is being provided by the NAGA Group AG, a publicly traded German FinTech company listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
Founded in 2015, The company has evolved into a quickly growing FinTech firm. With over 150 staff members, NAGA has six offices in five countries. NAGA IPO ‘d in July 2017 and has seen a share cost increase of around 400% within a three month duration. It presently has a market cap of around 230 million Euros.
The company's bread and butter is developing mobile and web applications for capital markets and the gaming sector, and has been doing so for several years.
The team consists of Founder & Executive Director Yasin Sebastian Qureshi, Founder & Executive Director Christoph Brück, Founder & Executive Director Benjamin Bilski, Co-Founder & CTO Igor Kulatov.
Tokens and Distribution
The token sale begins on December 1st and will end on December 15th. There are 220,000,000 NGC tokens offered.
- Readily available tokens: 220,000,000 NGC
- Overall tokens created (Hard Cap): 400,000,000 NGC
- Minimum Cap: 1,000,000 NGC
- 1 NGC = $1.00.
- “Recommended Minimum Purchase per Person $15 (= 15 NGC)”.
- Recommended Maximum Purchase per Person $10,000,000 (10,000,000 NGC).
There are currently eight payment approaches to buy NGC: Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, or in fiat through a bank transfer (SEPA/SWIFT) or via charge card.
You can see what we mean by clicking here.
Naga Coin (NGC) will be an energy token used for the social trading applications and virtual good exchanges developed by German FinTech business, NAGA Group AG. They aims to raise $220 million in this token sale.
This token will also come with the NAGA WALLET, which serves as a medium for users to hold cryptocurrencies and deposit them in their trading and video gaming accounts.
The job info declares that profits of the ICO will go to marketing to increase the growth rate of business and the token.
What stands apart about this token sale is that this Coin is among the world's first crowdraises by a completely regulated, public, and noted company.
NAGA Group AG built out SwipeStox (used by over 100,000 users with deals of over $4 billion USD), a social media like Facebook for stock trading, and Switex, a virtual-good exchange, which was a joint endeavor with the German Stock Exchange.
The NAGA Wallet will assist users deposit tokens into SwipeStox, Switex, and any additional NAGA projects within the NAGA environment. On the other end, the wallet will be linked to leading crypto exchanges and will assist users trade and convert fiat and other tokens into NGC.
Being blockchain-based, NGC helps ensure full transparency and accessibility for individuals who wish to participate in financial trading/investing, in-game item trading, and crypto-investing.
What actually stimulated our interest about this token sale is that it's for a publicly traded company.
Being a publicly traded business includes a slew of strict regulations, which are targeted at safeguarding members. This is something that the Wild West world of ICOs is doing not have.
Use-case aside, what we like about the company is that the profits of the coin are intended towards marketing and growth. This isn't your normal ICO where a white paper pitches a vague principle that might “potentially alter the world if we just got 1% of a (insert impossibly large market) market. This is a working organisation that is seeking to raise capital to enhance its business goals, and use a token to supply greater value for the already operating applications it owns.
You can join us by clicking here.
- The visibility and openness of an openly traded business. This is a big selling point for me. This isn't really your typical ICO where you only have a few whitepaper pages of company info and a semi-active LinkedIn. NAGA Group AG is exceptionally noticeable and has a variety of various outlets for contact including Medium, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and more. They've even got a company introduction video.
- NGC has numerous uses and isn't simply pigeon-holed into a single job. The NAGA Wallet will help users use a range of applications within the NAGA community. The more the NAGA Group handles to grow its company, the more valuable the tokens become.
- The NAGA Group team strikes us as extremely entrepreneurial, and the more projects they produce in the NAGA ecosystem connected to the NAGA Wallet, the more utilizes their token will have. Then we decrease the rational series: the more uses the token has, the more demand, the greater the rate.
- The NAGA Group is already an existing and rapidly growing organisation. In my viewpoint, tokens released as a means for more growth, rather than simply to exist, are a far more attractive (supplied they aren't mismanaged or consistently watered down by the release of brand-new tokens.)
The job's success is going to be extremely correlated with the overall successful implementation by NAGA Group into the company's environment. NAGA's tasks like SwipeStox and Switex, along with other projects they choose to release, are likewise going to be strong determinants of how well NGC carries out.
I advise further investigating not only the NGC offering, but more about NAGA Group AG SwipeStox, and Switex to obtain a much better idea of exactly what the playing field looks like.
The token sale begins on December 1st and will end on December 15th. For additional information, visit the token sale page and take a look at the whitepaper.
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):