Thank you for taking the time to read our NeoLife review. Be sure to go through all of it not only to learn if it's a trustworthy opportunity for you, also for a better understanding of the Nutritional Supplement MLM Niche.
Like in any business, investing time and money is a big deal, so taking the best decision is critical to have success in every aspect of life.
We're about to see what this MLM is all about, so sit back and you be the judge on this potential business opportunity. Let's get started then!
The 73 year old company, NeoLife is a California based company in the US. It is in the nutritional supplement MLM niche.
Jerry Brassfield is the founder and chairman of NeoLife.
As posted in the NeoLife corporate bio,
Jerry found Direct Sales through a supplement company which matched perfectly with both his business and health passions. He was aged 19 at that time.
Jerry discovered a business where his hard labor reaped more income. In just four years time, he was worth $5 million, which will be more in today’s terms.
The company failed due to mismanagement leaving him brokenhearted. He failed again and again in his business. The worst part was the negative effect on the relationship that he had with his team of distributors.
Jerry took matters into his own hands and began his own Direct Selling Company. It was based on values guaranteed quality of products, infinite income potential, and long-term stability of distributors and prospect.
In time, he obtained the NeoLife company which was amalgamated with his other companies. He created international leading industry.
Earlier in 1954, NeoLife was known as Golden NoeLife Diamite International (GNLD). In 2013, the company came to be known as NeoLife.
Researchers found that the names NeoLife and Golden NeoLife Diamite International have been interchangeably used.
To date, the new company has had no run ins with regulators. This is a great achievement for a company that is 73 years old.
Below, is the detailed review of the NeoLife MLM opportunity.
Products of NeoLife
As claimed by NeoLife, their supplements are of the finest whole food and ingredients belonging to the human food chain. It is proven as effective by many satisfied customers.
The NeoLife brand also claims that their supplements are backed by science and develop by a Scientific Advisory Board that came into being in 1976.
The best selling products of NeoLife include:
- NeoLife 3-Day Detox: It cleanses, balances, and energizes in a simple way.
- NeoLife Acidophilus Plus: It targets the intestine and can boost gut health and balance the digestive system.
- NeoLife Bar: A snack bar which is nutritious and delicious, it provides long-lasting energy.
- NeoLife BlenderBottle Classic: It is a patented BlenderBall whish that can mix smoothly all the time.
- NeoLife Shake: It is a delicious protein shake that can replace your meal. It comes in convenient packets.
- NeoLife Tea: It is a refreshing energy booster that also increases mental focus.
- NeoLife Omega-III Salmon Oil Plus: It is concentrated and pure oil that contains all 8 omega-3s. It supports hearth health, reduces inflammation, and provides joint support.
- NeoLife PhytoDefense: It offers 6 optimal servings of vegetables and fruits to support immune system.
- NeoLife Tri Nutritional Essence: It is rejuvenating supplement containing pomegranate, green tea, and acai berry. It boosts the heart and mind.
- NeoLife Tre-en-en Grain Concentrates: It is a nutritious mixture of whole grain concentrates providing energy and vitality.
Other NeoLife supplements support management of health, heart, digestive system, immune system, energy, and fitness. It also supports health of men and women, children, mind, bones, and joints. Vitamins and minerals, home care products, specialty, and personal care are also included.
NeoLife Retail pricing cannot be found in their catalog.
The compensation plan of NeoLife is a combination of commissions from the retail, residual commissions from a unilevel compensation structure and numerous bonuses based on performance in NeoLife.
The NeoLife compensation plan comprises of 16 affiliate ranks.
- Distributor: Sign up as an affiliate of NeoLife.
- Manager: Produce at least 500 GV monthly.
- Senior Manager: Produce 1000 GV monthly.
- Director: Produce 4000 GV monthly.
- Emerald Director: Uphold rank of Director for 3 months consecutively and at least once in every 3 months after that.
- Sapphire Director: Employ and maintain a Director or affiliate of the higher rank and produce 10,000 GV monthly.
- 1 Ruby Director: Employ and maintain 3 Director or affiliate of the higher rank and produce 20,000 GV monthly.
- 2 Ruby Director: Employ and maintain 4 Director or affiliate of the higher rank and produce 30,000 GV monthly.
- 3 Ruby Director: Employ and maintain 5 Director or affiliate of the higher rank and produce 50,000 GV monthly.
- 4 Ruby Director: Employ and maintain 6 Director or affiliate of the higher rank and produce 100,000 GV monthly.
- 5 Ruby Director: Employ and maintain 8 Director or affiliate of the higher rank and produce 150,000 GV monthly.
- 1 Diamond Director: Employ and maintain 10 Director or affiliate of the higher rank and produce 200,000 GV monthly.
- 2 Diamond Director: Employ and maintain 12 Director or affiliate of the higher rank and produce 250,000 GV monthly.
- 3 Diamond Director: Employ and maintain 14 Director or affiliate of the higher rank and produce 300,000 GV monthly.
- 4 Diamond Director: Employ and maintain 16 Director or affiliate of the higher rank and produce 400,000 GV monthly.
- 5 Diamond Director: Employ and maintain 18 Director or affiliate of the higher rank and produce 500,000 GV monthly.
PV (Personal Volume) is sales volume produced by sales made to retail buyers and affiliates’ own product orders.
GV (Group Volume) is Product Volume produced by the affiliate and his downline.
Retail commissions on products sales are paid by NeoLife to non-affiliates who are the retail customers.
The monthly GV production determines how much of the commission is paid.
- 250 GV monthly: 3%
- 500 GV monthly: 5%
- 1000 GV monthly: 10%
- 2000 GV monthly: 15%
- 4000 GV monthly: 20%
Residual commissions are paid by NeoLife based on volume produced by the Senior Manager and affiliates who are ranked lower. It is done through a unilevel compensation structure.
An affiliate is placed at the top of a unilevel team through the unilevel compensation structure. Each personally employed affiliate is placed directly under unilevel 1.
Under the unilevel team, if a level 1 affiliate employs new affiliate, he is placed on level 2.
If a level 2 affiliate employs new affiliate, he is placed on level 3 and so on.
Under the Sales Volume Bonus, rates of the residual commission are tied to GV produced monthly.
- Produce 250 GV to get 3% commission
- Produce 500 GV to get 5% commission
- Produce 1000 GV to get 10% commission
- Produce 2000 GV to get 15% commission
- Produce 4000 GV to get 20% commission
Each NeoLife affiliate should produce 100 PV minimum in a month to get residual commission.
Leadership Development Bonus
The Sales volume produced by the Director and the downline affiliates of the higher rank is disbursed through the Leadership development Bonus.
The same compensation structure as that of the residual commissions is usd by the Leadership Development Bonus.
- Director ranked affiliates: Receive 5% on the first Director, 2% on the next, and 1% on the third.
- Sapphire Director affiliates: Receive 6% on the first Director, 2% on the next, and 1% on the third.
- 1 Ruby Director affiliates: Receive 6% on the first Director, 3% on the next, and 2% on the third.
- 2 Ruby Director affiliates: Receive 6% on the first Director, 4% on the next, and 3% on the third.
- 3 Ruby Director and affiliates of the higher rank: Receive 6% on the first Director, 4% on both second and third.
Network Development Bonus
4 Ruby Director and affiliates of the higher rank can get the Network Development Bonus.
The Network Development Bonus can be understood as a generational bonus which pays out till two generations in each leg o the unilevel.
A generation is defined in NeoLife as and when a 4 Ruby Director or affiliate of the higher rank is established in a unilevel leg.
The affiliate caps off the first generation. The second generation begins directly after them.
The Network Development Bonus is paid out using the generational structure.
- 4 Ruby Directors: Get 0.5% on the first generation and 0.5% on the second 4 Ruby generation of the Director.
- 5 Ruby Directors: Get 1% on the first generation and 0.5% on the first four Ruby Director or 5 Ruby Director generations.
- 1 Diamond Directors: Get 2% on the first generation and 1.5% on the second in case of a 4 Ruby Director, 1% in case of a 5 ruby Director, and 0.5% in case of 1 Diamond or higher.
- 2 Diamond Directors or higher: Get 3% on the first generation, 2.5% on the second in case of a 4 Ruby Director, 2% in case of a 5 Ruby Director, 1% in case of a 1 Diamond Director, and 0.5% in case of a 2 Diamond Director or higher.
New Director Incentive
The affiliates of NeoLife can get $500 in NeoLife products and a NeoLife car decal by:
- Producing 1000 GV or more monthly and then 4000 GV in the next month or
- Buying a Manager or Senior Manager kit and producing 4000 GV in the same or following month.
- Qualifying as a Director within 6 months after sign up.
First Order Bonus
Payment is made on pack atuoship orders with the First Order Bonus by employed affiliates and retail customers.
- 15% bonus is received by the affiliate who refers the consumer or employs the new affiliate.
- 5% bonus is receives in case the affiliate happens to be a Senior Manager. Otherwise, the bonus is passed up to the Senior Manager in the first upline.
- 5% additional bonus is received by the first director orhigher ranking affiliates in the upline.
To get the First order Bonus, you need to purchase a Builder, Manager, or Senior Manager Kit.
Rank Achievement Bonus
Sapphire Director and affiliates o the higher rank are rewarded by NeoLife with one-time Rank Achievement Bonus.
- Reward of Sapphire Director: $500
- Reward of 1 Ruby Director: $1000
- Reward of 2 ruby Director: $2000
- Reward of 3 ruby Director: $3000
- Reward of 4 Ruby Director: $4000
- Reward of 5 Ruby Director: $6000
- Reward of 1 Diamond Director: $10,000
- Reward of 2 Diamond Director: $15,000
- Reward of 3 Diamond Director: %20,000
- Reward of 4 Diamond Director: $25,000
- Reward of 5 Diamond Director: $30,000
When a 4 ruby director and affiliates of the higher rank produces at least 6 new Emerald Directors within their President’s team, the Consistency Cash bonus is paid.
The president team of the NeoLife affiliate is their unilevel downline till a 4 Ruby Director or higher is employed in any individual leg of the unilevel.
The bonus is an annual bonus.
- 4 Ruby Directors: Get $2000 for 6 month and $4000 for 9 month qualifications.
- 5 Ruby Director: Get $3000 for 6 month and $4000 for 9 month qualifications.
- 1 Diamond Director: Get $4000 for 6 month and $8000 for 9 month qualifications.
- 2 Diamond Director: Get $6000 for 6 month and $12,000 for 9 month qualifications.
- 3 Diamond Director: Get $7000 for 6 month and $14,000 for 9 month qualifications.
- 4 Diamond Director: Get $8500 for 6 month and $17,000 for 9 month qualifications.
- 5 Diamond Director: Get $10,000 for 6 month and $20,000 for 9 month qualifications.
Car bonus is received by Emerald Director and affiliates o the higher rank.
The qualification is divided into two charts in which affiliates get the higher payment.
Chart of Emerald Director
- Produce 5000 GV per month: $150 bonus
- Produce 10,000 per month: $600 bonus
- Produce 15,000 per month: $800 bonus
- Produce 20,000 GV per month: $1000 bonus
Chart of Sapphire Director
- Maintaining Sapphire Director: $600 bonus
- Maintaining 4 Ruby Director rank for 3 consecutive months minimum: $800 bonus
- Maintaining 1 Diamond Director or higher rank for 3 consecutive months minimum: $1000 bonus
- Emerald Directors qualifying 3 consecutive months can be present at a Leadership school event.
- Affiliates of Ruby Director can be present at a Ruby Director Orientation. It provides an exclusive VIP tour of the NeoLife
- Sapphire Director and affiliates of the higher rank can be present at a World Team conference.
- Affiliates of 1 and 2 Diamond Directors can go for a trip to a luxury resort.
- Affiliates of 3 and 4 Diamond Directors can go for a trip on a luxury cruise.
- 5 Diamond Directors can go for an exclusive trip on the Silverado yacht.
Diamond Director Bonus Pool
1 Diamond direct and affiliates of higher rank of NeoLife get a portion in the Diamond Director Bonus Pool in case they can maintain six personally employed Sapphire Director ranked affiliates minimum.
Founder’s Profit Sharing Pool
The details of the compensation on the Founder’s Profit Sharing Pool are not clear. Its plan only states about a personal gift from Jerry Brassfield to the elite 3 Diamond Directors and higher.
Joining NeoLife will cost $49.
Kits are also offered or the new NeoLife affiliates to sign up.
- Builder kit: It costs $440
- Manager kit: It costs $785
- Senior Manager kit: It costs $1530
The income potential is the main difference between the kits.
NeoLife has kept up with the time only in some ways.
The product line of the brand is ribust and easily available. However, there is no retail pricing.
The website and NeoLife compensation plan look modern, though the paln is presented confusingly.
The same Sales Volume Bonus chart is repeated at ever affiliate rank.
The car bonus division is complicated with plenty of overlap.
To make it more understandable, the whole plan presentation should be rewritten.
The retail sale focuses in the business model of NeoLife. It is done via referral program that perceives retail customers awarded with free pack autoship. The retail customers get 25% discount in case they sign up with autoship, whereas they get only 15% if they sign up to the customer club of NeoLife.
Retail customers and affiliates alike can get free autoship monthly if they refer 3 customers. The customers, too, go on autoship.
The packs available include Breakfast, Vitality, Weight Loss, and Sport. They consist of a selection of theme based NeoLife supplements.
Apart from that, the business opportunity seems geared towards affiliate autoship recruitment.
According to the compensation plan, the affiliates of the upline help their downline by introducing the NeoLife Club to their friends, family, and co-workers.
It is not the smartest way to market a new MLM opportunity, being a nutrition niche.
affiliates to sign up.
Not only that, in their compensation plan document, they state the best way to get commissions is through retail sales. This is questionable.
The obvious pay to play with their affiliate kits in their compensation plan stands out.
It appears as though the kits are being pushed onto their affiliates.
If an affiliate does not purchase a kit, he can’t get the First Order Bonus.
The core of the NeoLife business is to sign up, purchase kits to increase income potential, going on autoship for a chance to get commissions and recruit other affiliates, who in turn do the same.
Such an old like NeoLife company should know better. Though retail s possible and it is promoted throught he free autoship incentive, the effort is cut down by presenting the same inducement on affiliate autoship employment that offers more income potential.
According to the current statement of Average Gross Compensation for Canada and the US, 15.1% of the NeoLife affiliate-base generates $143 yearly on average.
6.3% accounts belonged to the NeoLife affiliates who had made orders and generated over $500 per year.
Out of the 6.3%, 72.1% generated less than $1000 per year.
According to Alexa, Nigeria is the largest source of traffic to the NeoLife website.
There is little or no MLM regulation in Nigeria so it is clear that retail sales are unlikely to happen in any significant number.
If regulators in the US decide to probe into the matter, it might affect the NeoLife company negatively.
See how your potential upline is managing their NeoLife business. If they are producing significant retail sales, be cautious in your approach.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Recommend?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We also think the startup cost of $100-$999 is pretty steep.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers.
If you don’t want to be in a business that costs $199-999 to start and requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and family to buy your stuff no worries.
We have the perfect business for you where you don’t have to recruit, you don’t have to own any product and oh did we mention it’s ONLY $1 to start!!!
The main reason for it is you will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online and they even cover you for products so you don’t have to create anything yourself…
You will also get a one on one business coach to help you every step of the way.
Anyways, we hope you enjoyed the Review. Please comment below if you are part of this company as our readers would love to know how you are doing.
Also, if there are any products or companies out there you want us to review please let us know!
Take A Look At Our Results:
Take a look at our team members results:
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):