Thanks for stopping by to read our complete New Life Sciences Review!
If you are interested in MLM and Health and Nutrition then New Life Sciences may sound like a good idea.
It seems like the perfect investment for people that like to invest in Health and Nutrition so you should be very interested in it at first.
But what is New Life Sciences and why does it seem to be a good investment? Let’s dive in and see!
New Life Sciences Review
It seems like New Life Sciences is based out of Japan. It operates in the MLM niches of weight loss and nutritional supplement.
Product return addresses are provided by New Life Sciences for the US and Germany but Saitama, Japan is the sole physical address offered.
The Terms and Conditions of New Life Sciences imply the company is in reality based out of Texas.
It states the contract originated in the State of Texas and it is where New Life Sciences acknowledged the offer of the applicant to be a distributor. It is also where the distributor entered into the contract with the company.
It is unclear as to why New Life Sciences don’t give out a corporate address in Texas on their site.
When it was launched in 2014, New Life Sciences was labeled as Asia Sciences. In 2016 it was renamed New Life Sciences for unknown reasons.
The company is led by CEO Rick Creighton.
His New Life Sciences corporate bio states, Rick has spend more than 20 years in the Direct selling industry working as a distributor. He built highly successful teams.
Rick’s largest team surpassed 250,000 distributors.
Rick is also the past owner of a Direct Sales Company which has sales in more than 70 countries.
His LinkedIn address cites his location as Austin, Texas. Rick is also listed as the co-founder of New Life Sciences.
Rick was involved in Body Extreme before he founded Asia Sciences in 2014.
Body Extreme which was found in 200 by Rick was an MLM company dealing in nutritional supplement. Body Extreme seems to have integrated with TelExtreme, a cell service MLM opportunity at some point of time.
Read further to understand New Life Sciences MLM opportunity better.
Products of New Life Sciences
New Life Sciences offers a multitude of weight loss, nutritional supplement, and water enhancement products.
- Body Drive: It has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal ingredients that stimulates the immune system. It detoxifies the body and loads it with super nutrition. It sells at $44.95 per box.
- Cellular Tea: It is an herb based tea beverage. It sells at $56.95 per box.
- Total Body Tea: It contains antioxidants and natural ingredients. It sells at $44.95 per box.
- Ideal Pitcher: It can clean your tap water and make it rich in mineral and turn it into the best tasting pitcher water. The compensation plan suggests the price is $99.95.
- LeanUs Coffee: It enhances the natural metabolism and manages natural weight. It sells at $44.95 per box.
- Shower System: It can make you feel refreshed and relaxed. It sells at $139.95.
- Water Ionizer: It is a H2 water infuser offering 13 stage filtration systems. It sells at $2895.95.
Compensation plan of New Life Sciences
The compensation plan of New Life Sciences pays affiliates for selling products to retail customers and freshly employed affiliates.
The initial commissions from New Life Sciences are paid out through a unilevel team. The residuals are paid out through a binary team.
There are many generational matches and monthly bonuses available in New Life Sciences .
Rankings of New Life Sciences affiliates
In total, there are 9 affiliate ranks under the compensation plan of New Life Sciences:
- Affiliate: He has to employ at least 2 affiliates (one on either side of the binary system).
- Team Leader: He has to make 2 sales on either side of the binary team (either retail or recruited affiliates) till he reaches 50 PV.
- Manager: He has to make 3 sales on either side of the binary team (either retail or recruited affiliates) till he reaches 70 PV and have a downline volume of 2500 GV monthly.(It has to be no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg).
- Director: He has to make 4 sales on either side o the binary team (either retail or recruited affiliates) and have a downline volume of 7,500 GV monthly. (It has to be no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg).
- Executive Director: He has to make 5 sales on either side of the binary team (either retail or recruited affiliates) and have a downline volume of 17,500 GV monthly. (It has to be no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg).
- Presidential Director: He has to make 6 sales on either side of the binary team (either retail or recruited affiliates) and have a downline volume of 40,000 GV monthly. (It has to be no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg).
- Presidential Elite: He has to make 7 sales on either side of the binary team (either retail or recruited affiliates) and have a downline volume of 100,000 GV monthly. (It has to be no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg).
- Crown: He has to have a downline volume of 250,000 GV monthly. (It has to be no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg).
- Crown Elite: He has to have a downline volume of 500,000 GV monthly. (It has to be no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg).
PV stands for Personal Volume. It is the sales volume created through retail sales and the product purchases of the affiliates in New Life Sciences .
GV stands or group Volume. It is created by the downline of the affiliates.
A commission is paid to the New Life Sciences affiliates when products are sold to retail customers.
The compensation plan of the New Life Sciences states that retail commissions can range starting from $5 up to $1000 depending on the sale.
The New Life Sciences affiliates must be machine qualified to earn retail commission for machines.
Machine Qualified needs an affiliate to buy a machine or sell 2 machines to retail customers.
The affiliates of New Life Sciences who are not machine qualified get only half of the $1000 commission created. $5000 is passed up to the first Machine Qualified upline affiliate.
Some product packages create a 5 generation deep residual retail commission. It is paid through a unilevel compensation structure.
Residual retail sales are paid through a unilevel compensation structure.
An New Life Sciences affiliate is placed at the top of a unilevel team by the unilevel compensation structure. Every directly employed affiliate is placed right under them at level 1.
When level 1 New Life Sciences affiliate employs new affiliates, they are placed at level 2.
If level 2 New Life Sciences affiliates employ fresh affiliates, they are placed at level 3 and it continues for an infinite number of levels.
The residual commission is paid down an unlimited depth across all New Life Sciences unilevels initially.
The first generation is capped as and when an Executive Director or higher ranking affiliate is found in the leg.
The New Life Sciences residual retail commissions are paid down four levels from there from the level o the Executive Director. It is only for that leg.
The 5 generations paid out are ranked as under:
- Affiliate who makes sales=tier one commission
- Next downline affiliate=tier two commission
- First downline Director affiliate=tier three commission
- Second downline Director affiliate=tier four commission
- First downline Executive Director affiliate=tier 5 commission
Seemingly, the higher ranking affiliates gather tiers below their rank though only one tier commission is made per affiliate.
Examples of the New Life Sciences compensation plan tier commission rates include:
- H2000 Ionizer Filter ($2895.95) – $1000 tier 1 commission, $200 tier 2 commission, $100 tier 3 commission, $50 tier 4 commission, and $100 tier 5 commission.
- Pro 1 Package (3 Filter Machines for $8985) – $1000 tier 1 commission, $400 tier 2 commission, $300 tier 3 commission, and $200 tier 4 and 5 commission.
- Pro 2 Package (5 Filter machines for $14,975) – $1500 tier 1 commission, $400 tier 2 commission, $300 tier 3 commission, and $200 tier 4 and 5 commission.
- Pitcher Party Packs ($209 and 299.95) – $20 tier 1 to 5 commission.
- Pitcher ($99.95) – $10 tier 1 commission, $5 tiers 2 to 4 commission, and $10 tier 5 commissions.
Commissions for recruitment
The commissions are paid by the New Life Sciences making use of the same residual model as retail commissions.
Examples of recruitment commission paid out are listed as under:
- Director Pack: $50 tier 1 commission, $40 tier 2 commissions, $20 tier 2 & 4 commission, and $30 tier 5 commission.
- Team Leader pack: $30 tier 1 commission, $20 tier 2 commission, and $10 tiers 3 to 5 commissions.
The residual commissions are paid through a binary compensation structure by New Life Sciences.
The affiliates are placed at the top of a binary team.
The binary team in level 1 holds 2 positions. The second level is created by dividing these 2 positions into another 2 positions each.
Following levels are created as required. Each new level holds twice as many positions as the last level.
The positions in the binary level are filled through direct and indirect employment of affiliates. There is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Each 150 GV created on both sides of the binary team creates:
- $15 per cycle up to presidential director
- $22.50 per cyyle for presidential elite and higher ranking affiliates
Unmatched volume contained in the stronger binary side is carried over.
The binary earnings made weekly are capped based on the rank of the affiliate.
- Affiliate & team leaders: capped at $1000
- Managers: capped at $1500
- Directors: capped at $2000
- Executive Directors: capped at $2500
- Presidential Directors: capped at $3500
- Presidential Elites: capped at $7500
- Crowns & Crown Elites: capped at $10,000
Residual commission matching bonus
The higher ranked affiliates and Manager of New Life Sciences can get a 4 generation deep matching bonus on residual binary commissions.
The creation of a New Life Sciences Residual commission matching bonus counts higher ranking affiliates or manager paying on up to 4 generations based on ranks:
- Manager ranked affiliates: receive 10% match on 1 generation. It is capped at $1500 per week.
- Director ranked affiliates: receive 10% match on 1 generation. It is capped at $2000 per week.
- Executive Director ranked affiliates: receive 10% match on 2 generations. It is capped at $2500 per week.
- Presidential Director ranked affiliates: receive 10% match on 2 generations. It is capped at $3500 per week.
- Presidential Elite affiliates: receive 10% match on 1st and 2nd generations, and 15% on 3rd. It is capped at $7500 per week.
- Crown affiliates: receive 10% match on 1st and 2nd generations, 15% on 3rd, and 20% on 4th. It is capped at $10,000 per week.
- Crown Elite affiliates: receive the same % match as Crowns minus a weekly cap.
Residual bonus of team leader
It pays 10% of unilevel BV for four compressed generations of team leaders in New Life Sciences .
Seemingly, it refers to a standard 4 level deep unilevel team.
Team Leader Residual Bonus payments seem to be based on affiliate spent in those 4 levels. It does not include anything that has an attached retail commission.
$2 is paid by the Team Leader Residual Bonus across 5 levels in New Life Sciences :
- Team Leader: earns on 2 levels
- Managers: earn on levels 1 to 3
- Directors: earn on levels 1 to 4
- Executive Directors: earn on all 5 available levels.
A New Life Sciences affiliate must create 50 PV per month and have employed at least 2 affiliates, 1 on either side of the binary tem, with 20 GV on both side to qualify for the Team Leader Residual Bonus.
Higher ranking New Life Sciences affiliates and the Manager get a match on Team Leader Residual Bonus paid on up to 4 Manager or higher ranking generations.
- Manager affiliates: get 10% match on 1 generation
- Executive Director affiliates: get 10% match on the 1st & 2nd generations
- Presidential Elite affiliates: get 10% match on the 1st to 3rd generations
- Crown affiliates: get 10% match on the 1st to 4th
A monthly $500 is paid as a car bonus by New Life Sciences to Executive Director and higher ranking affiliates.
The monthly car bonus is increased to $700 monthly as and when the qualifying affiliate chooses to cover their car in ads of New Life Sciences.
An affiliate can choose to get 50% of the monthly bonus in cash if he does not want to put the car bonus towards a car.
The Crown ranked affiliates are paid by New Life Sciences with a $4000 Home Bonus monthly.
The Home Bonus can be put towards a luxury car lease. It can be done only if the car has New Life Sciences plate frames and a rear window logo.
An affiliate can get 50% monthly home bonus in cash if he does not want to put the bonus towards a home or luxury car.
New Life Sciences membership
It is free to join New Life Sciences.
Each New Life Sciences member initially signs up as a retail customer. They can
They qualify as an affiliate once they employ 2 affiliates.
In case a fresh affiliate buys $599 to $659.95 worth Director Pack, they get access to Director rank for 3 months.
It seems odd that the retail customers of New Life Sciences can become affiliates via recruitment.
In MLM, the retail customers are supposed to be cut off from the compensation plan and should be incapable of recruiting or earning commissions.
Seemingly, New Life Sciences were trying to game regulatory compliance.
By categorizing everyone as an affiliate, the New Life Sciences gets to count affiliates who have not employed as retail customers. Any money they send is recorded as retail revenue.
This system was exactly followed by Herbalife until FTC sorted them out.
Everyone is an affiliate without a clear difference between retail customers and affiliates.
100% affiliate in MLM equals to a pyramid scheme. Based on its current compensation plan, New Life Sciences is operating in this system.
The compensation plan is poorly presented.
The company’s explanation about the prevailing compensation plan in their documentation is confusing.
It is funny that Rick Creighton the CEO claims to have a specialty in compensation plan dynamics.
Play to pay poses a problem with the affiliates able to purchase the rank of Director through Direct Pack.
The rank qualifications in an MLM should not be tied to how much an affiliate spends themselves.
The product packaging, especially that of the tea, are poor.
There is lack of scientific studies backing up the benefits of the products. It makes the products of New Life Sciences hard to sell.
Coming to water products, if anyone is willing to pay 3 grand for a small filter, you do not trust the local water.
Before buying the expensive water filtration system of New Life Sciences it is wise to check what is available locally.
$100 for a non-mechanical water jug is too expensive.
Probably, everyone being an affiliate goes down to the evident lack of retail viability of New Life Sciences products.
An affiliate wanting to qualify for Product Pack commissions will have to either buy the product tier or generate 2 sales.
Affiliates should not make their own purchases to qualify for commissions.
If having Asia in the name of the company was not the sole reason for changing their company’s name, the business opportunity probably was not taking off.
It is not likely that the New Life Sciences will succeed any time soon considering its compliance issues, products, and overall business model.
Take caution while approaching the company.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Suggest?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers, but you don't have to be a good marketer at all!
If you don’t want to be in a business that requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and recruit your family to buy your stuff no worries.
We will keep you updated where you can build a business online where you don’t have to recruit anyone.
You will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online WITHOUT having to market or recruit anyone else!
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):