Thank you for taking the time to read our Omnia Tech review. Be sure to go through all of it not only to learn if it's a trustworthy opportunity for you, also for a better understanding of the cryptocurrency world.
Like in any business, investing time and money is a big deal, so taking the best decision is critical to have success in every aspect of life.
We're about to see what this MLM is all about, so sit back and you be the judge on this potential business opportunity. Let's get started then!
Omnia Tech Review
This company works in the cryptocurrency niche. regarding their location, Omnia Tech seem to have their HQ address in Malta, since it’s pointed out like that in their website.
What seems funny about all this is that the same address is the same for many other companies. Much of these other enterprises are based on betting. We can infer then that Omnia Tech rented their address online and aren’t actually based in Malta.
The Omnia Tech website shows only one executive. Mr. Thomas Hintermaier serves Omnia Tech as Chief Technology Officer. However, Hintermaier’s social media profiles don’t relate him in any way to Omnia Tech. We couldn’t find the Omnia Tech CEO, such information isn’t disclosed to the public.
Omnia Tech’s domain for their site “omnia-tech.eu” was just recently registered less than two weeks ago on July 31st, 2017. We found out that the Omnia Tech ownership is under a Mr. Christian Michel Scheibener. Yet the listed address is the one mentioned in the last section, in Malta.
Looking deeper into Mr. Hintermaier’s profile we found that he operates in Austria. We presume that’s where Omnia Tech is actually works or any other place inside Europe.
As per Hintermaier’s Omnia Tech corporate bio says that he’s capable in management and planning, with experience working for Oberderfer Siebtechnik and Scapa Forming GmBH.
His profile also states experience in insurance, from which he learned the ins and outs of consultancy and customer support. He started his trail in project development for the internet sector in 2000.
Nowadays he’s supposedly the second CEO for Selbstvorsorge Dientleistungs and Marketing GmBH. Despite having quite a resume, it doesn’t look like he has any experience in MLM.
On social media we found that the website’s owner, Mr Scheibener promoted World International until last month.
As with the majority of these business opportunities, Omnia Tech hasn’t any products or services on retail, members are only allowed to make transactions with the Omnia Tech memberships.
The Compensation Plan
Omnia Tech members have to invest based USD on expectation of a passive ROI, they have the opportunity to do one of the following:
- Starter Plan – $100 investment to Omnia Tech
- Kickstarter Plan – $500 investment to Omnia Tech
- Light Miner Plan – $1000 investment to Omnia Tech
- Mid Miner Plan – $3000 investment to Omnia Tech
- Strong Miner Plan – $8500 investment to Omnia Tech
- Master Miner Plan – $15,000 investment to Omnia Tech
- Elite Miner Plan – $25,000 investment to Omnia Tech
The compensations on ROIs are given on a daily basis depending on which kind of cryptocurrency decides to mine.
Genesis Mining has a contract with Omnia Tech to generate ROI, the company doesn’t actually dedicate itself to mining activities.
Omnia Tech offers its members ROI on a daily basis, according to the kind of cryptocurrency they choose to mine (within the website offers of course).
Omnia Tech mines ethereum, ethereum classic, bitcoin, Z Cash and litecoin.
Omnia Tech – Recruitment Commissions
Omnia Tech Members are given 10% of money invested by directly recruited affiliates.
Omnia Tech – Residual Commissions
Omnia Tech Members are paid residual commissions through a binary compensation structure.
The way a binary compensation structure works is: An affiliate is put at the top of a binary tree, then that splits into two positions, left and right:
Level one of the binary tree in Omnia Tech has two positions. The next level on the tree is created when those two positions are divided into two once again. (4 positions total).
Levels on the binary tree in Omnia Tech after that are created in the same way, the general rule stays the same, each position can divide into two as the previous one.
Each position on the tree is housed through direct and indirect member recruitment. The structure doesn’t establish any limits on the tree’s growth.
When the day ends, Omnia Tech gathers every kind of investment made on each side of the tree. Members get paid 10% of every $1000 amount on both sides of the tree.
Each time there’s a $1000 pairing from both sides of the tree, the structure calls it a “cycle”.
Omnia Tech members can gather a limit of 40 cycles on a day (a total of 10% on $40,000 turns into $4000). Everything goes down to the number of people they’ve invested in and the number of people convinced to invest.
Omnia Tech – Matching Bonus
The company pays what they call a “Matching Bonus”. This unique bonus can be gained by downline affiliates on residual commissions.
There’s a special structure that works on Omnia Tech’s “Matching Bonus”. Payment goes through this unilevel structure.
An unilevel compensation structure works like this. A member is put at the top, and every direct recruit is placed beneath him.
When members on level one recruit other members, they’re put on level two of that first member uni-branched tree.
This works in the same way for members in any other level. There’s no limit in how many levels an uni-branched tree can have in this structure.
Here’s how Omnia Tech residual commissions work in a level/percentage ratio:
- Level 1 (direct recruits) – 4% on residual commissions
- Level 2 – 3% on residual commissions
- Level 3 – 2% on residual commissions
- Level 4 – 1% on residual commissions
Omnia Tech – Monthly Turnover Extra Bonus
Another unique thing this company offers is the Monthly Turnover Extra Bonus. This is a reward the company’s offers so that its members want to invest more on the business opportunity. It pans out like this:
- Help raise $25,000 in a weak binary leg in a month’s time and get $1250
- Help raise $100,000 in a weak binary leg in a month’s time and get $4000
- Help raise $250,000 in a weak binary leg in a month’s time and get $7500
- Help raise $500,000 in a weak binary leg in a month’s time and get $10,000
- Help raise $1,000,000 in a weak binary leg in a month’s time and get $20,000
- Help raise $5,000,000 in a weak binary leg in a month’s time and get $100,000
- Help raise $25,000,000 in a weak binary leg in a month’s time and get $500,000
- Help raise $50,000,000 in a weak binary leg in a month’s time and get $1,000,000
Omnia Tech – Rank Achievement Bonus
After a member qualifies for it, the company gives him/her one of the following bonuses:
- Bronze Executive (a member would have to recruit two affiliates and raise $500 in left and right binary tree) – they get a pin (Bronze Executive Pin)
- Silver Executive (a member would have to keep Bronze Executive on both sides of his/her binary tree and raise $5000 in a strong branch and $2500 in a weak branch of the tree) – they get a pin (Silver Executive Pin)
- Gold Executive (a member would have to keep Silver Executive on both sides of the binary tree and raise $15,000 in a strong branch and $7500 in a weak branch of the tree) – they get a pin (Gold Executive Pin)
- Platinum (a member would have to keep Gold Executive on both sides of the binary tree and raise $30,000 in a strong branch and $15,000 in a weak branch of the tree) – they get according to the webpage the “latest iPad”
- Sapphire (a member would have to recruit and keep 3 Platinums (one on the weak branch of the binary tree) and raise $60,000 in a strong branch and $30,000 in a weak branch of the binary tree) – they get a Macbook Pro
- Ruby (a member would have to recruit and maintain 3 Sapphires (one on a weak branch of the binary tree) and raise $120,000 in a strong branch and $80,000 in a weak branch of the binary tree) – they get a “dream travel to Ibiza” trip according to the webpage
- Diamond (a member would have to recruit and keep 2 Rubies on both sides of the binary tree and raise $400,000 in a strong branch and $200,000 in a weak branch of the binary tree) – they get a “5 day retreat” trip
- Blue Diamond (a member would have to recruit and keep 5 Diamonds and raise $2,000,000 in a strong branch and $800,000 in a weak branch of the binary tree) – they get a Porsche 911 or Cayenne
- Black Diamond (a member would have to recruit and keep 6 Blue Diamonds (three on either side of the binary tree) and generate $6,000,000 in a strong branch and $4,000,000 in a weak branch of the binary tree) – they get a Ferrari 458
- Crown Diamond (Omnia Tech doesn’t provide the qualification criteria) – they get a Lamborghini Aventador SV or equivalent (about $500,000 reward)
Joining Omnia Tech
Anyone can join Omnia Tech. Yet, affiliation does require an initial investment on one of these packages:
- Starter Plan – $100 investment
- Kickstarter Plan – $500 investment
- Light Miner Plan – $1000 investment
- Mid Miner Plan – $3000 investment
- Strong Miner Plan – $8500 investment
- Master Miner Plan – $15,000 investment
- Elite Miner Plan – $25,000 investment
Difference between packages is the income potential that could come using the company’s compensation structure.
The Final Word on Omnia Tech
Omnia Tech’s depends greatly from Genesis Mining. This company is known for doing this kind of business (third party cryptocurrency merchant)
If we compare the numbers between these two companies, we find the first piece of evidence that says this isn’t a good idea to begin with.
Both companies handle the ROI the same way, but Genesis offers a better deal for the money when it comes to the investment/payout ratio.
You’d wonder, how would anyone in the world prefer Omnia Tech and not Genesis Mining? Well it all comes down to the MLM business opportunity, and the fact that the company works as a Ponzi scheme
So why would anyone want to invest with Omnia Tech over Genesis Mining directly?
The answer lies in the company’s MLM opportunity, which without retail sales operates as a pyramid scheme. Looking into company registrations we found that Omnia Tech is not being regulated at all.
The real money would come to you if you somehow recruit loads and loads of people to this opportunity. But that’d require a whole lot of effort when you could be doing about the same money directly with Genesis Mining.
Eventually, people could start finding out about this and abandon Omnia Tech entirely, when that time comes (or the company’s collapse, whichever comes first) earnings will start to die down and the business will not see another day.
In any case, if Genesis Mining would retire their support on Omnia Tech, that also means bye bye to all investors on this opportunity.
To sum it all up, if it doesn’t sound good, it could end a lot worse. If problems line up for a company, that’s usually an accident waiting to happen. Now we don’t want that, now do we?
Aaron and Shara What Do You Recommend?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We also think the startup cost of $100-$999 is pretty steep.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers.
If you don’t want to be in a business that costs $199-999 to start and requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and family to buy your stuff no worries.
We have the perfect business for you where you don’t have to recruit, you don’t have to own any product and oh did we mention it’s ONLY $1 to start!!!
The main reason for it is you will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online and they even cover you for products so you don’t have to create anything yourself…
You will also get a one on one business coach to help you every step of the way.
Anyways, we hope you enjoyed the Review. Please comment below if you are part of this company as our readers would love to know how you are doing.
Also, if there are any products or companies out there you want us to review please let us know!
Take A Look At Our Results:
Take a look at our team members results:
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):