Thank you for taking the time to read our PM International Review. Be sure to know every bit about it on our review page. It's very important to be sure on what business you get into.
We both know that money is not something you play with, so take this reading seriously, we want you to do well and make sure a lousy choice doesn't lead to a worse experience.
So, sit back and enjoy the review we've made especially for you and your well being when we learn, every bit of time is well invested. Let's get on with it!
PM International Review
This review will tell you everything you need to know about PM International.
PM International started off as P.M. Cosmetics in 1993. PM International is an MLM company today that operates in the MLM niches of nutritional supplement and personal care.
PM International is based in Luxembourg and claims to be among Europe’s leading direct marketing companies that deals with health, wellness and beauty.
PM International claims to have around 150,000 successful distributors globally.
The founder and CEO of PM International is Rolf Sorg.
According to Sorg’s PM International corporate bio, he started off as a car mechanic and during his initial three years, he sponsored an average of at least ten business partners monthly.
Sorg won a lawsuit against Google in 2013. He claimed Google was linking his name with “fraud” and “Scientology” through the search engine’s auto-complete feature.
Read further for a full review of the PM International MLM business opportunity.
Products of PM International
PM International market a number of nutritional supplement and personal care products via their FitLine and BeautyLine brands.
- Basics: it is a mixture of the best fruits, vegetables and cereals, live lactic bacteria, fibers, and enzymes and also valuable Indian Ayurvedic herbal extracts. It takes care of the digestive system in multiple ways. It sells at $69 for a 600 g box
- Activize Oxyplus: It supplies the active substances that our body needs to produce energy. It sells at $37 for a 174 g box
- Power Cocktail: It supports optimum nutrient intake (vitamin B2, C, E and selenium). It sells at $104 for a 600 g box
- Restorate: It comes with ten highly nutritious minerals for better regeneration. It retails at $23 for a 200 g box
- ProShape All-in-1: It is a daily meal replacement shake containing vanilla and chocolate. It sells at $34 for a 420 g canister
- ProShape Amino: It is a dietary supplement designed to meet the expenditure of intense muscular effort, especially for athletes. It sells at $62 for a 115 g canister
- CC-Cel Capsules; It provides tauter skin against Cellulite. It sells at $64 for a bottle of 60 capsules
- CC-Cel Lotion: It is a figure forming lotion which softens the appearance of cellulite. It sells at $32 for a 125 ml tube
- Q10: It is great for energy production in the cells. It sells at $47 for a 30 ml bottle
- Heart Duo: It provides Omega 3 from high-quality fish oil. It sells at $74 for a 50 ml bottle
- Omega 3: It boosts healthy cardiovascular functions. It sells at $38 for a 50 ml bottle
- Fitness Drink: It supports optimum nutrient intake of magnesium and B-vitamins. It sells at $48 for a 450 g box of single-serve sachets
- Herbalism Tea: It contains high-quality herbs in a unique mixture. It sells at $15 for a 100 g box
- D-Drink: It is a daily supplement drink. It sells at $37 for a box of 14 single-serve sachets
PM International asserts numerous top athletes worldwide use their FitLine supplements.
- PM International Ultimate Young: With its intake lines are immediately reduced and the skin is visibly and noticeably toned. It sells at $117 for a 15 ml bottle
- PM International 4ever: It is a rich 24h facial care for mornings and nights to support your skin’s youthfulness. It sells at $66 for a 50 ml tub
- PM International Cleansing Tonic: It closes the skin’s protective acidic layer preparing it in the best possible way for the care which follows. It sells at $28 for a 200 ml bottle
- PM International Cleansing Milk: It frees the pores of make-up, dead skin cells and surplus grease. It sells at $28 for a 200 ml bottle
Many PM International products are also grouped in complimentary combo packs to be sold separately.
The Compensation Plan of PM International
There is no copy of PM International’s compensation plan on the company website.
This analysis has been taken from official PM International compensation material sourced elsewhere.
PM International Affiliate Ranks
There are 12 ranks within the PM International compensation plan.
They are as follows:
- Team Partner: sign up as a PM International affiliate
- Manager: produce 1500 GV monthly
- Sales Manager: produce 2500 GV monthly and personally enlist and preserve 1 Manager or higher ranked affiliate
- Marketing Manager: produce 5000 GV monthly and personally enlist and preserve 2 Manager or higher ranked affiliates
- International Marketing Manager: produce 10,000 GV monthly and personally enlist and preserve 3 Manager or higher ranked affiliates
- Vice President: produce 25,000 GV monthly and personally enlist and preserve 3 Sales Manager or higher ranked affiliates
- Executive Vice President: produce 50,000 GV monthly and personally enlist and preserve at least 3 Marketing Manager or higher ranked affiliates
- President’s Team: produce 100,000 GV monthly and personally enlist and preserve at least 5 Marketing Manager or higher ranked affiliates
- Silver President’s Team: produce 200,000 GV monthly and personally enlist and preserve at least 3 Vice President or higher ranked affiliates
- Gold President’s Team: produce 400,000 GV monthly and personally enlist and preserve at least 3 Executive Vice President or higher ranked affiliates
- Platinum President’s Team: produce 600,000 GV monthly and personally enlist and preserve at least 4 Executive Vice President or higher ranked affiliates
- Champion’s League: produce 1,000,000 GV monthly and personally enlist and preserve at least 5 President’s Team or higher ranked affiliates
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is sales volume produced by a PM International affiliate and their downline.
The affiliates of PM International are paid a commission when they sell products to retail customers.
The difference between the wholesale and retail price of products ordered is the retail commission paid out from PM International.
If an affiliate of PM International has a standing 100 PV or more monthly autoship order, they get an additional 10% retail commission bonus.
The Manager and higher ranked affiliates on 100 PV monthly autoship or more get a 40% retail commission from PM International.
Top Retailer Bonus
Affiliates of PM International who produce 2500 GV monthly get a 3% bonus on their monthly GV production.
Affiliates who produce 5000 or more GV get a 5% Top Retailer Bonus.
The affiliates of PM International are paid a $60 commission when they enlist affiliates who sign up and buy a Pool Pack ($481 or $500).
Manager and higher ranked affiliates receive a $120 recruitment commission from PM International.
The $60 difference when downline Team Partner enlist fresh Pool Pack affiliates is paid to the first upline Manager or higher ranked affiliate.
The affiliates of Manager Rank get a $60 override on downline affiliates who enlist Pool Pack affiliates up until a Manager or higher ranked affiliate is found in each unilevel team leg.
Residual commissions are paid by PM International through a unilevel compensation structure.
A PM International affiliate is put at the top of a unilevel team by a unilevel compensation structure. Each personally enlisted affiliate is placed directly under them at level 1.
When any level 1 PM International affiliate enlists fresh affiliates, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When any level 2 PM International affiliate enlists fresh affiliates, they are put on level 3 and so on down a theoretical unlimited number of levels.
In each PM International unilevel leg, Residual commissions are paid through generations.
A generation is defined by PM International when a Manager or higher ranked affiliate is found in a unilevel leg.
PM International Generations are defined in each unilevel leg independently of the other legs.
If a PM International Manager or higher ranked affiliate is found in a unilevel leg, the first generation is capped off and the next begins.
If no other Manager or higher ranked affiliates are found in the unilevel leg, the second generation extends down the full width of the leg.
PM International pay residual commissions using this generational structure, as a percentage of sales volume produced in unilevel leg generations as follows:
- PM International Managers who have personally enlisted 1 Manager ranked affiliate get 5% on the 1st generation and 3% on the 2nd and 3rd
- Managers who have personally enlisted at least 5 Manager ranked affiliates get 5% on the 1st generation, 3% on the 2nd to fourth, 5% on the 5th and 6th and 2% on every generation thereafter
- Sales Managers get 7% on the 1st generation, 5% on the 2nd to 4th generations and 7% on the 5th and 6th and 2% on every generation thereafter
- Marketing Manager : 10% on the 1st generation, 8% on the 2nd to 4th generations, 10% on the 5th and 6th and 5% on every generation thereafter
- PM International Marketing Manager : 14% on the 1st generation, 12% on the 2nd to 4th generations, 14% on the 5th and 6th and 9% on every generation thereafter
- Vice President : 17% on the 1st generation, 15.5% on the 2nd to 4th generations, 17.5% on the 5th and 6th and 12.5% on every generation thereafter
- Executive Vice President : 20.5% on the 1st generation, 18.5% on the 2nd to 4th generations, 20.5% on the 5th and 6th and 15.5% on every generation thereafter
- President’s Team : 23.5% on the 1st generation, 21.5% on the 2nd to 4th generations, 23.5% on the 5th and 6th and 18.5% on every generation thereafter
- Silver President’s Team : 24.5% on the 1st generation, 22.5% on the 2nd to 4th generations, 24.5% on the 5th and 6th and 19.5% on every generation thereafter
- Gold President’s Team : 25% on the 1st generation, 22% on the 2nd to 4th generations, 25% on the 5th and 6th and 20% on every generation thereafter
- Platinum President’s Team : 25.5% on the 1st generation, 23.5% on the 2nd to 4th generations, 25.5% on the 5th and 6th and 20.5% on every generation thereafter
- PM International Champion’s League : 26% on the 1st generation, 24% on the 2nd to 4th generations, 26% on the 5th and 6th and 21% on every generation thereafter
These are differential bonuses, which meaqns the difference is paid out between higher and lower ranked downline affiliates in PM International.
In the event of higher ranked affiliates defining unilevel leg generations, the difference in percentage between their rank and the affiliate getting a residual commission is paid out from PM International.
Rank Achievement Bonus
The affiliates who qualify at specific ranks within a specified timeframe are rewarded by PM International.
- qualify as an International Marketing Manager within 1 month of signing up as a PM International affiliate to get $500
- qualify as a Vice President within 3 months of signing up to get $1250
- qualify as an Executive Vice President within 6 months of signing up to get $2500
- qualify as a President’s Team within 12 months of signing up to get $5000
A monthly Car Bonus is rewarded by PM International to Vice President and higher ranked affiliates.
- Vice Presidents get $222
- Executive Vice Presidents get $333
- Executive Vice Presidents producing 75,000 GV monthly or more get $444
- President’s Team affiliates producing 150,000 GV monthly or more get $555
- Silver President’s Team affiliates producing 300,000 GV monthly or more get $1111
- Platinum President’s Team (800,000 GV or more) and Champion’s League affiliates get $2222
The compensation plan material of PM International mentions a “pension plan”
It is unheard of in the Direct Sales industry. PM International contributes up to 50%
No specific details are provided.
US & World Tours
International Marketing Manager and higher ranked PM International affiliates are eligible for trips around the US where all expenses are paid.
Vice President and higher affiliates are eligible for an all expenses paid world tour.
Presidents Team Recognition
When an affiliate of PM International qualifies at the President’s Team rank,
Rolf & Vicki Sorg will send you and your spouse a personal invitation to join them for a first class weekend at their private villa in St. Tropez, France.
PM International Membership
The affiliate membership of PM International is tied to the purchase of a $99 “Demo Starter Pack”.
The pack contains a Demo Bag, sport bottle, 2 FitLine glasses, one spoon, and 2 top selling products to be used during demonstrations.
An affiliate of PM International can also sign up with an additional Pool Pack.
Pool Packs offer additional PM International products and cost
- $481 for an Optimal Combo Pack or
- $500 for a 6 FitLine Optimal Set Pack
The grouping of nutritional supplements and personal care products is a bit of an MLM cliché
Also, the products seem a bit uninspiring. Other than the “Nutritional Transport Concept”, there is that differentiates PM International from your usual health store offering.
PM International has a distinct slant towards affiliate autoship recruitment.
Normally we observe straight residuals grouped with a generational bonus. Here, residual commissions are paid out by the primary method.
The affiliate sign up process of PM International is easy enough, but problems arise upon consideration of the Pool Pack.
Various marketing materials claim that a Pool Pack purchase was required to get Pool Pack commissions.
Anyway, affiliates are getting to paid to enlist, as Pool Packs are not retailable.
An official compensation presentation of PM International specifically verifies that signing up with a Pool Pack is the quicker way to qualify at the Manager rank:
Affiliate purchases should be included in rank qualification.
Further it makes no sense that incentivizing affiliate autoship is a 10% retail bonus.
There is also the PM Office Gold, which PM International asserts is a tool affiliates can use to “manage” their PM business.
Yes, PM Office Gold also needs autoship, or else affiliates are slugged with a $5 a month fee.
In an official marketing document published by PM International India Pvt. Ltd subsidiary, a “road to success” is laid out as follows:
- Register: Every successful journey starts with the first step. Use the products. Order a preferential order and your own Auto Shipment.
- Position: Experience results and share your own experiences with others. Secure yourself up to 6 simultaneous incomes as a Manager.
- Duplicate: Thrill and register 5 Key Persons on Auto Shipment. Be a role model for others.
As per PM international, to be successful all an affiliate requires to do is sign up, get on autoship and enlist others who do the same.
As in the FTC cases against Vemma and Herbalife, an MLM company without considerable retail activity is a pyramid scheme.
The good news is setting up whether you’re going to enter an affiliate autoship recruitment chain is straight-forward.
Each affiliate of PM International above the Team Partner rank is needed to produce sales volume monthly.
What you need to know is how much your potential upline is producing themselves, and how much of that personal volume is attributable to retail sales. You can ask for proof.
In case an affiliate’s own volume payment to their monthly PV is that of their autoship, it’s a proof that those in their downline are doing the same.
Avoid a business with no retail taking place in MLM.
That MLM business model has attracted regulatory attention like Herbalife and Vemma but, PM International has failed to remain current with compliance.
Unless PM International management corrects these evident compliance issues, approach with caution.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Suggest?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers, but in this business you don't have to be a good marketer at all!
If you don’t want to be in a business that requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and recruit your family to buy your stuff no worries.
We have the perfect business for you where you don’t have to recruit, you don’t have to own any product if you don't want to and oh did we mention it’s ONLY $3 to start!!!
You will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online WITHOUT having to market or recruit anyone else!
You will also get a one on one adviser to help you every step of the way.
Anyways, we hope you enjoyed the Review. Please comment below if you are part of this company as our readers would love to know how you are doing.
Also, if there are any products or companies out there you want us to review please let us know!
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):