Thank you for taking the time to read our Resonance Capital Review. Be sure to know every bit about it on our review page. It's very important to be sure on what business you get into.
We both know that money is not something you play with, so take this reading seriously, we want you to do well and make sure a lousy choice doesn't lead to a worse experience.
So, sit back and enjoy the review we've made especially for you and your well being when we learn, every bit of time is well invested. Let's get on with it!
Resonance Capital Review
No information is provided by Resonance Capital on their website about who owns or runs the business.
resonance-capital.eu, the website domain of Resonance Capital was privately registered on 13th July 2016.
Resonance Capital assert to have launched in early 2017 and has its headquarter in Estonia.
A detail research shows Maris Landsbergis appearing in Resonance Capital marketing videos.
Landsbergis is credited as Resonance Capital’s Development Director in the videos. On affiliate marketing websites of Resonance Capital, Landsbergis is mentioned as CEO of the company.
Landsbergis accent is Eastern European. No information on him exists outside the marketing material of Resonance Capital.
However, Resonance Capital provides a inane incorporation certificate, that shows shell company registration for Resonance Fund Management Limited in Vanuatu.
As this article is published, Alexa estimate Russia (15%) and Nigeria (12%) are the largest sources of traffic to the Resonance Capital website.
If an MLM company does not reveal who runs or owns it, think twice before joining and/or investing any money.
What Products are Offered by Resonance Capital?
There are no retailable products or services offered by Resonance Capital. The affiliates are only able to market Resonance Capital affiliate membership itself.
The Compensation Plan of Resonance Capital
Resonance Capital affiliates invest funds to receive an advertised ROI:
- Resonance Capital Test: $5 test investment (supplied), pays a 112% ROI after 28 days ($5.60)
- Resonance Capital Start: invest $50 to $100 to get a 144% ROI after 168 days
- Resonance Capital Bronze: invest $150 to $700 to get a 148.9% ROI after 168 days
- Resonance Capital Silver: invest $800 to $2000 to get a 158.4% ROI after 336 days
- Resonance Capital Gold :invest $2500 to $5500 to get a 168% ROI after 336 days
- Resonance Capital Platinum: invest $6000 to $9000 to get a 180% ROI after 336 days
- Resonance Capital VIP: invest $10,000 to $16,000 to get a 192% ROI after 336 days
- Resonance Capital IPO: invest $20,000 to $50,000 to get a 288% ROI after 336 days
How are Referral Commissions Paid?
The referral commissions are paid by Resonance Capital on funds invested through a unilevel compensation structure.
An affiliate is placed at the top of a unilevel team by a unilevel compensation structure. Each personally enlisted affiliate is placed directly under them at level 1.
When any level 1 affiliate enlists fresh affiliates, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When any level 2 affiliate enlists fresh affiliates, they are put on level 3 and so on down a theoretical unlimited number of levels.
Referral commissions are paid on funds invested by unilevel team affiliates as follows:
- Consultant (sign up as a Resonance Capital affiliate and invest) : 3% on funds invested on level 1 (personally enlisted affiliates)
- Manager (invest at the Bronze level or higher and produce at least $2000 in downline investment volume): 5% on level 1 and 2% on level 2 onward
- Top Manager (invest at the Silver level or higher and produce at least $20,000 in downline investment volume): 7% on level 1 and “2% to 4%” from level 2 onward (no specifications mentioned)
- Director (invest at the Gold level or higher and produce at least $50,000 in downline investment volume): 9% on level 1 and 2% to 6% from level 2 onward (no specifications mentioned)
- General Director (invest at the Platinum level or higher and create at least $100,000 in downline investment volume): 11% on level 1 and 2% to 8% from level 2 onward (no specifications mentioned)
- President (invest at the VIP level or higher and produce at least $300,000 in downline investment volume): 13% on level 1 and 2% to 10% from level 2 onward (no specifics provided)
- Shareholder (produce at least $500,000 in downline investment volume): 15% on level 1 and 2% to 12% from level 2 onward (no specifications mentioned)
- Shareholder 1 Star (invest at least 2 times at the VIP or higher level and produce at least $1,000,000 in downline investment volume): 17% on level 1 and 2% to 14% from level 2 onward (no specifications mentioned)
- Shareholder 2 Stars (invest at least 3 times at the VIP or higher level and produce at least $2,000,000 in downline investment volume): 19% on level 1 and 2% to 16% from level 2 onward (no specifications mentioned)
- Shareholder 3 Stars (invest at least 4 times at the VIP or higher level and produce at least $3,000,000 in downline investment volume): 20% on level 1 and 2% to 17% from level 2 onward (no specifications mentioned)
The generated downline investment does not count toward qualification criteria on a 1:1 basis:
- level 1 (personally enlisted affiliate) downline investment: counted at 50%
- level 2 downline investment: counted at 35%
- level 3 downline investment: counted at 25%
- level 4 downline investment: counted at 20%
- level 5 downline investment: counted at 15%
- level 6 downline investment: counted at 10%
- level 7 onward downline investment: counted at 5%
The referral commissions are not earned on enlisted affiliates if they qualify at the same rank as the affiliate who enlisted them.
How are ROI Commissions Paid?
Like Referral Commissions and Resonance Commissions, ROI payments are paid as follows:
- Top Managers get 1% on ROI payments made to level 1 affiliates (personally enlisted)
- Directors get 2% on level 1 and 1% on level 2
- General Directors get 2% on level 1 and 1% on levels 2 and 3
- Presidents get 3% on level 1 and 1% on levels 2 and 3
- Shareholders and higher get 3% on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
Rank Achievement Bonus
A one-time fee is paid by Resonance Capital to affiliates for qualifying at the Top Manager and higher ranks:
- qualify as a Top Manager to get $1000
- qualify as a Director to get $2500
- qualify as a General Director to get $5000
- qualify as a President to get $15,000
- qualify as a Shareholder to get $25,000
- qualify as a Shareholder 1 Star to get $10,000
- qualify as a Shareholder 2 Stars to get $20,000
- qualify as a Shareholder 3 Stars to get $30,000
Beginning at the Shareholder 1 Star rank, Resonance Capital reward affiliates with the following bonuses:
- Shareholder 1 Star: get a Jaguar F-Pace SUV or $50,000 cash bonus
- Shareholder 2 Stars: get a Porsche Panamera Turbo or $150,000 cash bonus
- Shareholder 3 Stars: get a Lamborghini Aventador or $300,000 cash bonus
- Shareholder 4 Stars (invest at least 5 times at the VIP or higher level and produce at least $5,000,000 in downline investment volume): get apartments in any European country worth up to $500,000
- Shareholder 5 Star (preserve at least 5 VIP or higher level investments and produce at least $10,000,000 in downline investment volume): get luxury apartments in any country in the world worth up to $1,000,000
What is the Cost of Resonance Capital Affiliate membership?
It is free to be an affiliate membership Resonance Capital. However, free affiliates can only earn a 112% ROI on a test $5 deposit (supplies).
To fully partake in the Resonance Capital MLM opportunity needs a minimum $50 investment.
The trick behind Resonance Capital’s ROI revenue is supposedly the efforts of over 20 professionals with extensive experience in finance.
Unsurprisingly, there’s no proof of anything Resonance Capital’s alleged employees do or don’t do linked to affiliate ROI payouts.
If you look at the profit statistics section, Resonance Capital provides hilarious bar graphs.
It proves that the Resonance Capital isn’t simply recycling newly invested funds to pay off existing investors.
The truth is, if Maris Landsbergis and his alleged 20 professionals were able to legitimately produce consistent 288% yearly ROIs, they’d invest their own money for themselves.
Sharing profit and taking on the responsibility of paying pyramid recruitment commissions in Resonance Capital is nonsensical.
Meanwhile, the only verifiable source of revenue entering Resonance Capital is new affiliate investment. The use of it to pay existing investors a ROI makes it a Ponzi scheme.
Also, Resonance Capital is engaged in pyramid fraud, with affiliate investors who enlist new affiliate investors directly paid toemploy.
Like all Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment slows down with Resonance Capital so too will new funds entering the scheme.
Resonance Capital will be unable to meet its ROI obligations, ultimately prompting a collapse.
The affiliates invest in Resonance Capital under long maturity periods so it makes sure affiliates will not realize the company has collapsed until it’s far too late.
It will maximize losses of Resonance Capital’s investor, and also allow Maris Landsbergis and his team to run off with as much invested funds as possible.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Suggest?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers, but you don't have to be a good marketer at all!
If you don’t want to be in a business that requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and recruit your family to buy your stuff no worries.
We will keep you updated where you can build a business online where you don’t have to recruit anyone.
You will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online WITHOUT having to market or recruit anyone else!
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):