Thank you for taking the time to read our Solis Review. Please Be sure to go through all of it. It's important to learn about an opportunity for you and it's just as important to have a better understanding of the investment world.
Money is always a big deal since it makes the world go round, taking the best decision is critical for having success in life.
We're about to see what this MLM is all about, so sit back and grab a cup of coffee. We'll let you be the judge on this potential business opportunity.
Richard Eddison is named the CEO of the Solis by the company. They even provide a photo.
Apart from that nothing is mentioned about Eddison as well as the Solis.
The About Us page provided by Solis is all indistinct marketing statements.
For instance, it says, their experts are working in various countries including USA, Belgium, South Africa, India, Australia, etc. It also says, the company has accumulated the production, sales, and purchase channels for decades.
Something about their best gemologists and cutters are mentioned and that their jewelry stones compete with the stones manufactured by Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv, London, Hong Kong, Bombay, Antwerp, and Toronto.
However, there is no evidence provided by Solis to back up their claims. No third party has verified the claims on Solis.
Bearing in mind how huge and set up the previous stone industry is, this is highly distrustful.
The domain name of the Solis website, “solis.land” was registered previously on 18th April, 2017.
Of note is the affiliate rank of the Solis, Rubin, which is Ruby in German. Emarald (seemingly a typo) represents the Emerald rank in Solis.
Other typos throughout the website of Solis point out that the admin is not a native English speaker.
Most probably, Richard Eddison as mentioned on the Solis website does not even exist.
The person running Soils is most likely a German and based out of Europe.
If an MLM company is not straight about who runs or owns the company, think many times before joining or investing any money in it.
Products of Solis
There are no retail products or services in Solis. The affiliates only market the affiliate membership of Solis.
Compensation plan of Solis
The affiliates of Solis invest funds on the promise of an advertised ROI monthly income:
- Invest $1 to get 17% ROI monthly (can invest up to $25)
- Invest $5 to get 18% ROI monthly (can invest up to $50)
- Invest $10 to get 19% ROI monthly (can invest up to $100)
- Invest $25 to get 20% ROI monthly (can invest up to $250)
- Invest $50 to get 21% ROI monthly (can invest up to $500)
- Invest $100 to get 22% ROI monthly (can invest up to $1000)
- Invest $250 to get 23% ROI monthly (can invest up to $2500)
- Invest $500to get 24% ROI monthly (can invest up to $5000)
- Invest $1000 to get 25% ROI monthly (can invest up to $10,000)
- Invest $2500 to get 26% ROI monthly (can invest up to $25,000)
- Invest $5000 to get 27% ROI monthly (can invest up to $50,000)
- Invest $10,000 to get 28% ROI monthly (can invest up to $100,000)
- Invest $25,000 to get 29% ROI monthly (can invest up to $100,000)
- Invest $50,000 to get 30% ROI monthly (can invest up to $100,000)
- Invest $100,000 to get 31% ROI monthly (can invest once)
Residual commissions are paid by Solis through a unilevel compensation structure.
An affiliate in Solis is put at the top of the unilevel team by the unilevel compensation structure. Every personally employed affiliate is put directly under them. (level 1).
When new affiliates are employed by any level 1 affiliates, they ate put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When new affiliates are employed by any level 2 affiliates, they are put on level 3 and so on and so forth down to an infinite number of levels.
Payable Solis unilevels are capped by Solis at 14. The residual commissions are paid as a percentage of funds invested across these 14 levels.
The rank determines how many levels a Solis affiliate earns residual commission:
- 8% is earned by regular affiliates on level 1 (personally employed affiliates)
- 8% is earned by Sapphire affiliates on level 1 and 1% on level 2 to 4.
- 8% is earned by Ruby affiliates on level 1, 1% on levels 2 to 4, 2% on level 5, and 2.5% on level 6.
- 8% is earned by Emerald affiliates on level 1, 1% on levels 2 to 4, 2% on level 5, 2.5% on level 6, 3% on level 7, and 3.5% on level 8.
- 8% is earned by Diamond affiliates on level 1, 1% on levels 2 to 4, 2% on level 5, 2.5% on level 6, 3% on level 7, and 3.5% on level 8, 3% on level 9, 2.5% on level 10.
- 8% is earned by Blue Diamond affiliates on level 1, 1% on levels 2 to 4, 2% on level 5, 2.5% on level 6, 3% on level 7, and 3.5% on level 8, 3% on level 9, 2.5% on level 10, 2% on level 11, and 1.5% on level 12.
- 8% is earned by Black Diamond affiliates on level 1, 1% on levels 2 to 4, 2% on level 5, 2.5% on level 6, 3% on level 7, and 3.5% on level 8, 3% on level 9, 2.5% on level 10, 2% on level 11, 1.5% on level 12 and 2% on level 13.
- 8% is earned by Red Diamond affiliates on level 1, 1% on levels 2 to 4, 2% on level 5, 2.5% on level 6, 3% on level 7, and 3.5% on level 8, 3% on level 9, 2.5% on level 10, 2% on level 11, 1.5% on level 12, 2% on level 13, and 1.5% on level 14.
The qualification rank of the Solis affiliate rank is as follows:
- Sapphire: create $5500 in downline investment volume and employ at least 2 investing affiliates.
- Ruby: create $50,000 in downline investment volume and employ at least 3 Sapphire or higher ranking affiliates.
- Emerald: create $100,000 in downline investment volume and employ at least 3 Ruby or higher ranking affiliates.
- Diamond: create $250,000 in downline investment volume and employ at least 3 Emerald or higher ranking affiliates.
- Blue Diamond: create $750,000 in downline investment volume and employ at least 5 Diamond or higher ranking affiliates.
- Black Diamond: create $1, 500,000 in downline investment volume and employ at least 5 Blue Diamond or higher ranking affiliates.
- Red diamond: create $7,500,000 in downline investment volume and employ at least 5 Black Diamond or higher ranking affiliates.
Rank Achievement Bonus
Solis Affiliates who qualify at sapphire and higher ranks are paid by Solis a one-time Rank Achievement Bonus as follows:
- Sapphire: $500
- Ruby: $5000
- Emerald: $10,000
- Diamond: $25,000
- Blue Diamond: $75,000
- Black Diamond: $150,000
- Red Diamond: $750,000
It is free to be an affiliate member of Solis. However, the affiliates must invest at least $1 to participate in the attached income opportunity.
The trick behind the monthly ROI of Solis is the professed trading of the precious stones.
It is senseless.
If the Solis admins are able to create a consistent 31% of ROI monthly through the trading of precious stones, they will not find the need to solicit investment from random people over the internet.
Even if we suppose the generation of monthly 31% ROI is legitimate, there can’t be much overhead on the mentioned monthly payout. It is not worth bothering.
Affiliate investment is the only verifiable source of revenue entering Solis. Using freshly invested funds to pay off current investors makes Solis a ponzi scheme.
Skeptics are asked to verify any claims of Solis themselves.
However, nothing less than audited accounting associating the payments of monthly affiliate ROI with trading can prove the company was not committing ponzi fraud.
Once the fresh affiliate investment stalls, Solis will be not able to meet the obligations o ROI.
It will lead to a collapse and majority of the affiliates of Solis will lose their money.
Affiliates are encouraged by the designed limits at each investment level to invest most of their returns. It results in most of the money paid out still trapped in the system at any period of time.
It is done intentionally providing the admin of Solis a maximum return when they unavoidably decide to cut and run with everyone’s money.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Suggest?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers, but you don't have to be a good marketer at all!
We learned how to make money online WITHOUT being great marketers (Click Here To Stay Updated, And To Find Out More about HOW)!
If you don’t want to be in a business that requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and recruit your family to buy your stuff no worries.
We will keep you updated where you can build a business online where you don’t have to recruit anyone.
Click Here To Check This Out And See What We Mean
You will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online WITHOUT having to market or recruit anyone else!
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel Here
I have been in Solid for over 4 months
I invested in ten different companies using Bitcoin. The others are all gone
Solis delivers what it promises every day. I have more than doubled my input in that time.
Having said that I agree with A/S.that their promo. Story is full of holes.
The system is designed to keep you locked in.
Aaron and Shara says
Thanks for your feedback, its greatly appreciated!
Aaron and Shara says
Sorry to hear that you got caught up in this one.