Thanks for stopping by and reading our SonaWorld Review!
Is this company a Two-Tier Four Level Deep Cash Gifting Scam or actually a Legit Opportunity?
Lets dig a bit and see what this company is all about.
There is absolutely no information whatsoever on the SonaWorld website signifying who owns or runs the business.
The SonaWorld website domain, sonaworld.com, was registered on January 4, 2017. Darius Push is listed as the owner, with an inadequate address in Abuja, Nigeria.
I was unable to find any additional information on Darius Push.
And, as I’ve always said in the past, if an MLM company is not willingly truthful about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about handing over any money.
SonaWorld Product Line
SonaWorld has no retailable products or services at all, with members only capable of marketing SonaWorld membership itself.
The Compensation Plan
The SonaWorld compensation plan has members gift ₦2500 (Basic) or ₦15,000 (Premium) to one another through a 4×5 matrix.
Said 4×5 matrix puts a SonaWorld member at the top of a matrix, with four spots directly underneath them.
These four spots form the initial level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is produced by dividing these first four spots into another four spots each (16 spots).
Levels three to four of the matrix are produced in the same manner, with each new level holding four times as many spots as the previous level (64, 256 and 1024 spots respectively).
A SonaWorldmemberstarts by gifting either ₦2500 (Basic) or ₦15,000 (Premium) to the member who recruited them.
This qualifies the member to receive gifting payments from other SonaWorld members in either a Basic or Premium matrix as follows:
- level 1 (4 spots) – gift ₦2500 every 2 days to the member who recruited you and receive ₦2500 from four subsequently recruited members
- level 2 (16 spots) – gift ₦5000 every 8 days and receive ₦5000 from sixteen members
- level 3 (64 spots) – gift ₦10,000 every 16 days and receive ₦10,000 from sixty-four members
- level 4 (256 spots) – gift ₦20,000 every 24 days and receive ₦20,000 from two hundred and fifty-six members
- level 5 (1024 spots) – gift ₦40,000 every 30 days and receive ₦40,000 from one thousand and twenty-four members
- level 1 (4 spots) – gift ₦15,000 to the member who recruited you and receive ₦15,000 from four subsequently recruited members
- level 2 (16 spots) – gift ₦25,000 and receive ₦25,000 from sixteen members
- level 3 (64 spots) – gift ₦50,000 and receive ₦50,000 from sixty-four members
- level 4 (256 spots) – gift ₦100,000 and receive ₦100,000 from two hundred and fifty-six members
- level 5 (1024 spots) – gift ₦200,000 and receive ₦200,000 from one thousand and twenty-four members
SonaWorld membership is completed by a Basic ₦2500 ($7.90 USD) or Premium ₦15,000 ($47.30 USD) gifting payment every two or five days respectively.
Below is SonaWorld’s own description of their compensation plan:
“Get your 4 people in, teach them how to get their 4 in, and they teach their 4, so on and so forth. If you follow the steps, YOU WILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!”
Over Member recruitment and exchange of money between members, SonaWorld works a two-tier four level deep cash gifting scheme.
A cash gifting scheme depends on on a continuous stream of freshly recruited members, without which payments stop and the scheme fails.
SonaWorld is just that.
Over one or more preloaded spots, Darius Push will receive the mainstream of funds gifted between members. This is due to the pass-up nature of each matrix level.
The upper levels of Push’s own matrices must be filled before anyone else’s. The subscription nature of SonaWorld’s gifting payments in the meantime keeps the stream of gifting payments flowing upline, to the loss of most members.
Once SonaWorldpredictablyfails, the vast mainstream of members will only have a loss.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Suggest?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers, but you don't have to be a good marketer at all!
If you don’t want to be in a business that requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and recruit your family to buy your stuff no worries.
We will keep you updated where you can build a business online where you don’t have to recruit anyone.
You will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online WITHOUT having to market or recruit anyone else!
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):