Thanks for stopping by to read our TokenPay review.
In the blockchain world, there are many ICO opportunities, one of them is the pay token. TokenPay is a blockchain opportunity that incorporates Bitcoin cryptography innovation including innovative security and personal privacy functions. Also, TokenPay is developing a platform that integrates banking and private exchange. This allows the larger adoption of coins through customer and merchant services.
Could TokenPay become the Pay Pal of blockchain without all the silly “rules” that PayPal has adopted over the years? We remember back in the late 90's when Pay Pal first launched as really the first Online Payment System that took off. It was a Fresh Concept that was Amazing, Until they changed all the rules. hahaha. So will TokenPay become the new Pay Pal of the current era?
Keep reading on to find out :)! Don't forget to subscribe so that we can keep you updated on EXCLUSIVE information that we will not post here!
TokenPay's objective is to give clients the opportunity to facilitate ordinary crypto of difficult possession transactions easily. TokenPay is in discussions to form a new bank charter, get a bank or partner with a 20-year-old bank, in an appealing and privacy-based jurisdiction. TokenPay is preparing a full suite of merchant services through TokenPay's powerful banking platform, In addition to the consumer advantages of cryptocurrency. All charges and charges gathered will be denominated in the TPAY digital token, which has actually been thoroughly evaluated and established. TPAY is an ultra-privacy coin that is functionally superior to Bitcoin in numerous ways. It consists of a number of special functions such as multi-signature, ring signature, dual-key stealth address, ZK (zero-knowledge) evidence, along with incorporated and decentralized Tor network combination. TPAY is the backbone of the combination of the essential cryptocurrency banking of TokenPay.
You Can Create YOUR FREE Account here now
What is TOKENPAY?
TokenPay is a blockchain task that incorporates bitcoin cryptography innovation with previous security and privacy features. In addition, TokenPay is constructing a platform that integrates closed banking and private exchange. This allows the broader adoption of coins through consumer and merchant services. establishing tokenpaycoin and the facilities to support its daily usage is an important action.
The TokenPay platform has been developed to integrate the strengths of a recognized banking institution with the flexibility and future potential of cryptocurrency. This network allows the exchange of Bitcoin, Ethereum and other significant emergency crypts by bridging the shift space to fiat. It also permits limitless user access to cryptocurrency funds at point-of-sale merchants and ATM locations worldwide.
Users will have the ability to keep Bitcoin and other cryptos in a safe and insured wallet much like banks that supply fiat accounts, and that's why Counterparty Risk is reduced naturally with licensed and bonded banks. Token TPAY sales funds are going to be made for use with complete banking properties. This bank will run in a manner that will satisfy and understand the uniqueness of the needs of worldwide cryptocurrency holders.
TokenPay's goal is to assist clients to facilitate
Why is Bitcoin in the base of TokenPay Blockchain? In 2008, Satoshi Nakamoto launched the whitepaper and source code from Blockchain Bitcoin. Nakamoto's goal was to produce a digital currency. One that is not centralized by federal government or federal reserve. It's open source and permits other cryptographers to work on the code. By 2017, different designers have produced various cryptos. However, Bitcoin still controls the marketplace.
2 Fundamental Differences between TokenPay and Bitcoin
- Proof-work or PoW is a capital-intensive process for getting Bitcoin. Every entity With the right tools and knowledge of the blockchain can “mine” or make Bitcoin. The process of mined bitcoin consists of the acquisition of pricey computer systems or “mining equipment” which utilizes the power of processing chips and electrical graphics to fix advanced mathematical algorithms.
- When the algorithm is solved, the computer system confirms the transaction which enables it to obtain Bitcoin in return. By 2017, the expense of mining a single Bitcoin is reached in excess of $ 1000 USD. Bitcoin offered as a cost award will just increase with increasing competitors for mining.
- TokenPay SCI or Secure Communication Interface.
You can see what we mean by clicking here to visit the site and create a free account.
All messages sent out and received are encrypted by tested AES-256-CBC Algorithms and are dispersed amongst nodes in such a way to avoid the recipient's messages being tampered with or viewed by anyone it is not intended for, even if the hacker can see the entire network and run the network node.
TokenPay – 6 Main Features
Basic deals on the TokenPay network could be called “single-signature deals,” because transfers need only one signature– from the owner of the personal key connected with the TPAY address. However, the TokenPay P2P network supports a lot more complex deals that require the signatures of several people prior to the funds being transferred. These are typically referred to as M-of-N transactions. The idea is that TPAY coins become “overloaded” by supplying addresses of numerous celebrations, thus requiring the cooperation of those celebrations.
In cryptography, a ring signature is a type of digital signature that can be performed by any member of a group of users that each have secrets or better known as Private Keys. Therefore, a message signed with a ring signature is backed by somebody in a specific group of people. Among the security properties of a ring signature is that it must be computationally infeasible to identify which of the group members' secrets were utilized to produce the signature.
Dual-Key Stealth Addresses
These addresses are different from the standard addresses commonly used in cryptocurrencies and enable better privacy. A dual-key stealth address can be shared publicly by the recipient yet any transaction sent out to this address can not be linked back to it. When the stealth address has been revealed to the payer (s), it will make it possible for the payee to receive unlimited unlinkable payments. Each payment to a Stealth address calculates a brand-new unused address on which the funds should be received, and eavesdroppers will be unable to link the two different addresses.
TPAY includes these features offered to make the user experience a safe and private.
In cryptography, a zero-knowledge proof, also called zero-knowledge procedure is a method by which one person (the prover) can show to another party (the verifier) that an offered declaration is true, without conveying any information apart from the fact that the declaration is indeed true.
If showing the statement needs understanding of some secret information on the part of the prover, the meaning implies that the verifier will not be able to show the message to anyone else, given that the verifier does not possess the secret information.
Tor Network Integration
Tor is a dispersed overlay network developed to anonymize low-latency TCP-based applications such as web browsing, protected shell, and instantaneous messaging. Customers choose a course through the network and construct a “circuit”, where each node (or onion router) in the path understands its predecessor and follower. Nevertheless no other nodes (or onion router) in the path knows its predecessor and successor, however no other nodes in the circuit. Traffic flowing down the circuit is sent in fixed-size “cells,” which are unwrapped by a symmetric key at each node (like onion layers) and relayed downstream.
2015 – Q4
- eFin. com beta version of the platform was launched in autumn 2015.
2016 – Q2
- Collaboration with USTOCKTRADE and London Stock Exchange Tony Weersinghe.
- Function Presentation at the Fintech MIT Conference.
2016 – Q4
- Due to the tremendous user demand for blockchain possessions, the founders shifted concentrate on cryptographic technology.
- Provides the home office in the British Virgin Island privacy jurisdiction.
2017 – Q1
- The world class inhouse team to build a much safer and untraceable variation of Bitcoin.
- The combination of exclusive Tor network coin technology,
- Built-in Stealth and Encrypted Messaging messaging system.
2017 – Q2
- Released Multi-Signature Transaction Engine, Released Linux, Windows, MacOS and Paper Wallets.
2017 – Q3
- Accept get established bank, Added Ring Signature feature for TPAY blockfain.
- Zero-Knowledge Proof advanced automation is included.
2017 – Q4
- Get Rid Of the TokenPay Token Sale Whitepaper.
2018 – Q1
- Conclusion of Token.T sales
- Consist of TPAY to the stock exchange.
- TPAY Apple iOS Mobile Wallet.
- Conclusion of Bank Integration due diligence
2018 – Q2
- TokenPay site introduced for business usage.
- Total acquisition or partnership from the Bank.
- P2P multi-screen payment platform.
- Application of international merchant services readily available.
2018 – Q3 OR Q4
- BlueDiamond debit card sent to account holder
- TokenPay Bank to expand into brand-new locations within APAC
Please make sure you create your FREE Account here.
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):