Thanks for stopping by to read our Touchstone Essentials Review.
Touchstone Essentials Review
Touchstone Essentials is located out of North Carolina in the US and headed up by CEO and Founder, Norwood “Eddie” Stone.
Touchstone Essentials was launched in 2012 and promotes in the nutritional supplement MLM niche.
Stone claims to have ‘two decades making and marketing nutritional supplements' experience, in his Touchstone Essentials corporate bio.
Stone co-founded Waiora, who additionally markets a range of nutritional supplements. Stone was a partner in Nu Skin and later Rexall Showcase International (Unicity International), prior to co-founding Waiora.
Shortly in 2010, Waiora was aware that their NCD supplement consisted somewhat less than the advertised amount of zeolite.
A class-action lawsuit was filed in early 2012 after the fallout of this disclosure (the same year Stone gave up Waiora to launch Touchstone Essentials).
In 2013, Waiora settled the claim for $12 million dollars.
Stone claims, in his Touchstone Essentials corporate bio, he could not help but notice that lot of similar problems were found in Big Food- pesticides, toxic additives and ultra-processed ingredients, were likewise found in most “health” supplements.
In fact, most supplements are definitely not healthy.
We realized that needed to change. Your family, my family, all families deserves better.
Touchstone Essentials Products
Touchstone Essentials advertise a range of detox and nutritional supplements.
- Green Energy – “proteolytic enzymes and organic green tea”, retails at $46.95 for a bottle of 60 capsules (30-day supply)
- Super Green Juice – “gives your body 44 organic superfoods to detox,alkalize, strengthen immunity and energize”, for a tub of 30 servings,retails at $79.95.
- Wellspring – “relieves creaky joints and show your heart some love”, for a bottle of 60 capsules (30-day supply), retails at $49.95.
- Organic Super Protein – “a vanilla shake that is satisfying, smooth and supports healthy muscles” for all ages, for a tub of 20 servings,retails at $59
- Essentials – “with all the hard-to-find organic fruits, herbs and veggies you want, it brings the best of the farmer's market to you”, for a bottle of 90 capsules (30-day supply),retails at $59.95.
- Supergreens +D – “spinach in convenient capsules, organic broccoli and gluten-free barley grass”, for a bottle of 90 capsules (30-day supply), retails at $52.95.
- Boost Focus Fuel – “makes it effortless to droppounds and inches, and feel great while you do it”, for a bottle of 90 capsules (30-day supply), retails at $64.95.
- Pure Body – “daily natural detox for well-being and optimal health”, retails at $38.95 for a 20-ml bottle (30-day supply).
- Pure Body Extra Strength – “improved focus, natural energy, renewed wellness and better sleep”, retails at $79.95 for a 60-ml bottle (30-day supply).
- Green Detox Pack – “a breakthrough cellular detoxifier for vibrant health and healthy superfoods in a convenient juice”, retails at $159.90 for a 30 day supply
Touchstone Essentials products are additionally available in bulk through bundle packs.
The Touchstone Essentials Compensation Plan
Touchstone Essentials pay associates to sell items to retail customers. Remaining commissions are paid through a unilevel compensation structure, with extra performance-based bonuses on offer.
Touchstone Essential Affiliate Ranks
There are twelve member positions within the Touchstone Essentials compensation plan.
Along with their particular qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign in as a Touchstone Essentials associate
- Active Member – produce 100 PV a month
- Manager – keep up 100 PV a month and 600 GV in monthly downline volume (maximum 60% from any one unilevel leg)
- Regional Manager – keep up 100 PV a month and 1500 GV in monthly downline volume (maximum 60% from any one unilevel leg)
- National Manager – keep up 100 PV a month and 3000 GV in monthly downline volume (maximum 60% from any one unilevel leg)
- Director – keep up 100 PV a month and 9000 GV in monthly downline volume (maximum 50% from any one unilevel leg)
- Regional Director – keep up 100 PV a month and 25,000 GV in monthly downline volume (maximum 40% from any one unilevel leg)
- National Director – keep up 100 PV a month and 75,000 GV in monthly downline volume (maximum 40% from any one unilevel leg)
- Executive – keep up 100 PV a month and 150,000 GV in monthly downline volume (maximum 40% from any one unilevel leg)
- Regional Executive – keep up 100 PV a month and 300,000 GV in monthly downline volume (maximum 40% from any one unilevel leg)
- National Executive – keep up 100 PV a month and 500,000 GV in monthly downline volume (maximum 40% from any one unilevel leg)
- Ambassador – keep up 100 PV a month and 750,000 GV in monthly downline volume (maximum 40% from any one unilevel leg)
- Presidential Ambassador – keep up 100 PV a month and 1,500,000 GV in monthly downline volume (maximum 40% from any one unilevel leg)
Touchstone Essentials PV stands for “Personal Volume” and through retail sales it is sales volume generated and an associates own purchase of product.
Touchstone Essentials GV stands for “Group Volume” and is PV developed by an associate and their downline (unilevel team).
Note that towards their monthly GV qualification quota, an associate can only count up to 1000 PV of their own volume.
The Star Bonus and Referral Bonus requires Advantage qualification in Touchstone Essentials.
This is a different rank that can be qualified by
- signing up as a new associate with an Advantage Pack ($649)
- signing up and buying at least 500 PV worth of item or
- producing 500 PV in any commission period (monthly)
Touchstone essentials pay retail commissions on all the products sold out to retail customers (non-affiliates).
Retail commissions are estimated as the difference between the wholesale and retail cost of products ordered.
Touchstone Essentials pay remaining commissions through a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure puts a member at the top of a unilevel team, with each and every personally recruited members placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 associates recruit new member, they are placed on level 2 of the original associate's unilevel team.
If any level 2 associates recruit new member, they are placed on level 3 and so on and moving down a hypothetical infinite number of levels.
Touchstone Essentials top payable unilevel levels at ten, with associates paid a rate of sales volume generated in their unilevel team.
How many unilevel levels a Touchstone Essentials member can earn on is decided by their rank:
- Active Member –on level 1 its 5%
- Manager –on level 1 its 5% and on level 2 its 7%
- Regional Manager – on level 1 its 5% and on levels 2 and 3 its 9%
- National Manager – on level 1 its 5%, on levels 2 and 3 its 9% and on level 4 its 8%
- Director – on level 1 its 5%, on levels 2 to 4 its 9% and on level 5 its 7%
- Regional Director – on level 1 its 5%, on levels 2 to 4 its 9%, on level 5 its 7% and on level 6 its 5%
- National Director – on level 1 its 5%, on levels 2 to 4 its 9%, on level 5 its 7% and on levels 6 and 7 its 5%
- Executive – on level 1 its 5%, on levels 2 to 4 its 9%,on level 5 its 7%, on levels 6 and 7 its 5% and on level 8 its 3%
- Regional Executive – on level 1 its 5%, on levels 2 to 4 its 9%, on level 5 its 7%, on levels 6 and 7 its 5%, on level 8 its 3% and on level 9 its 2%
- National Executive and higher – on level 1 its 5%, on levels 2 to 4 its 9%, on level 5 its 7%, on levels 6 and 7 its 5%, on level 8 its 3% and on levels 9 and 10 its 2%
The Royalty Bonus is a reward commission paid on sales volume produced over the first five levels of the unilevel team.
- Director ranked members earn a reward of 20% on level 1
- Regional Director ranked members earn a reward of 20% on level 1 and 10% on level 2
- National Director ranked members earn a reward of 20% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Executive ranked members earn a reward of 20% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3 and 4
- Regional Executive and higher ranked members earn a reward of 20% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 to 5
Ambassador ranked Touchstone Essentials members meet all requirements for an Infinity Bonus.
The Infinity Bonus is a bonus rate commission,paid across three generations on unilevel team sales volume.
When an Ambassador or higher ranked affiliate is found, a generation in the Touchstone Essentials compensation plan is defined.
This member tops off the first generation within that specific unilevel leg (generations in each unilevel leg are calculated individually).
The second generation of the leg starts after the Ambassador associate and is again topped off if another Ambassador or higher ranked member is found.
If no other Ambassador associate is found, the second generation reaches down the full length of the leg.
In case if one is found, the third generation of the leg starts after them.
Utilizing this generational structure, the Infinity Bonus is paid out as follows:
- Ambassador – on the first generation its 1%
- Presidential Ambassador – on the first generation its 1% and on the second and third its 0.5%.
The Referral Bonus pays a bonus rate on sales volume produced on orders made inside a new retail customer or recruited member's first 90 days.
- non-Advantage qualified members earn 25% on recruited affiliates and personal retail customers
- Advantage qualified members earn 25% on orders made on level 1 (recruited affiliates and personal customers), 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
The Star Bonus is basically a Rank Achievement Bonus for the National Director and higher positions.
A Touchstone Essentials member should be on a monthly autoship of 100 PV or more, be Advantage qualified and satisfy the following qualification criteria for their respective rank, to qualify for the Star Bonus:
- Star National Manager – retains at least one Manager ranked member and personally selects at least two Regional Managers (qualify following three consecutive months)
- Star Director – retains at least one Regional Manager ranked member and personally selects at least two National Managers (qualify following three consecutive months)
- Star Regional Director – retains at least one National Manager ranked memberand personally selects at least two Directors (qualify following three consecutive months)
- Star National Director – retains at least one Director ranked member and personally selects at least two Regional Directors (qualify following three consecutive months)
- Star Executive – retains at least one Regional Director ranked member and personally selects at least two National Directors (qualify following three consecutive months)
- Star Regional Executive – retains at least one National Director ranked member and personally selects at least two Executives (qualify following six consecutive months)
- Star National Executive – retains at least one Executive ranked member and personally selects at least two Regional Executives (qualify following six consecutive months)
- Star Ambassador – retains at least one Regional Executive ranked member and personally selects at least two National Executives (qualify following twelve consecutive months)
Once certified the following Star Bonuses are rewarded:
- Star Ambassador – a Tesla Model S
- Star National Executive – $25,000 plus $50,000 paid over twelve months
- Star Regional Executive – $15,000 plus $35,000 paid over twelve months
- Star Executive – $10,000 plus another $15,000 paid over six months
- Star National Director – $5000 plus another $5000 paid over three months
- Star Regional Director – $3000
- Star Director – $750
- Star National Manager – $500
Advanced Referral Bonus
If a Touchstone Essentials member has ten recruited members or retail customers who each spend/produce 50 PV in a month in sales, their first level unilevel remaining commission rate is raises up to 15%.
Rank Achievement Bonus
Touchstone Essentials reward members who qualify at the Director, National Manager and Regional Manager ranks with the following Rank Advancement rewards:
- Director – $600
- National Manager – $300
- Regional Manager – $150
A 100% matching bonus is likewise paid out when personally recruited members qualify to get the Rank Achievement Bonus.
Note that similar to qualifying at the rank for two successive months, a member should likewise have a higher autoship order or a standing 100 PV a month.
Joining Touchstone Essentials
Touchstone Essentials associate membership is $19.95 annually.
The first-year fee is waived if a member
- purchases at least 500 PV worth of items when they join or
- join with an Advantage Pack for $659.
The Advantage Pack additionally raises income potential through the Touchstone Essentials compensation plan.
There are some fairly odd qualities to the Touchstone Essentials compensation plan.
In particular, the requirement that associates be on monthly autoship to fit for Rank Achievement Bonuses.
Generally, these are fixed directly to rank but Touchstone Essentials go above and beyond and require an autoship order.
Since Rank Achievement has nothing to do with autoship, this stands out like a sore thumb. Rank criteria can at times need autoship (pay to play in and of itself), yet a Rank Achievement Bonus is to be paid when the rank is qualified for (no additional criteria).
So, in a way Touchstone Essentials' autoship prerequisite for the Rank Achievement Bonus stands out like a sore thumb.
More essentially however, forcing a member to buy products to earn commissions in MLM is “pay to play”.
Pay to play is universally disapproved by regulators and is a key element to decide if pyramid enrolment is taking place.
Pyramid recruitment is absolutely possible through the Referral Bonus, which directly compensates members for recruiting new affiliates.
In addition to pay to play, the issue is, there is no relevant differentiation between affiliate membership fees and affiliate purchase of products.
$19 is a token sum, with a 500 PV order the quickest way to Advantage qualification, making the manual buy of products redundant (pseudo-compliance).
The Advantage Pack increases savings of $426.15, which the manual buy of products does not offer. Basically, this makes the manual buy of 500 PV worth of items to Advantage qualify redundant (pseudo-compliance).
In any case, the Referral Bonus is paid when new Touchstone Essentials members join and pay fees to be fully bonus and commission qualified.
This is chain-recruitment and for distinct reasons a regulatory red flag.
A third “generate 500 PV” alternative exists for Advantage qualification, yet with autoship required for rank advancement rewards anyway, is not going to be utilized.
Still, it would not hurt to check up with a promising upline whether or not they self-purchase the bill for Advantage status or if they just got it.
This is important to clear because for the rest of the compensation plan it establishes a foundation.
Usually, a Touchstone Essentials member can sign up for $19, offer 500 PV in retail orders and forget the Rank Achievement Bonus (no autoship), however, this scenario is highly unlikely.
Here's how one Touchstone Essentials member markets the Advantage Pack, to prove a point:
Utilize Touchstone Essentials to make a second income. This would best be finished with a first investment in a ‘Advantage Value Pack', giving a 25% commission on referrals.
As there is a onetime opportunity, the very first time you order is important.
Paying for Advantage qualification is fool-proof and clearly the simplest method.
Unfortunately, this sets the stage for autoship enrolment, which usually comes at the cost of retail sales focus.
That doesn't imply that retail sales aren't being made, but it's just that on average a Touchstone Essentials member will probably be earning more from downline autoship orders.
However, when you consider the Star Rank Bonuses can lock an associate into autoship for no less than twelve months.
Because otherwise the company appears to offer a solid product line, the regulatory concerns with Touchstone Essentials compensation plan are a shame.
There is nothing exceptionally innovative about Touchstone Essentials' range, however the concentration on ingredients that go into the supplements somewhat separates it.
Wherever possible, we seek out certified organic ingredients and pick them first. Most of our products feature only organic veggies and fruits.
We likewise pay special attention to “other ingredients” utilizing only plant-based, clean sources (if required), and never any nasty additives.
Before they ever get close to the bottle, all ingredients undergo stringent quality affirmation testing.
This protocol incorporates testing to confirm they are low in any heavy metals.
With nature as our pantry and science as our guide, we carefully create proprietary formulas you won't find anywhere else.
That does not imply similar products can't be found in a local health shop, only that with Touchstone Essentials' range it's general across the range.
We think the timing of Eddie Stone's departure speaks for itself, and make what you will of the Waiora NCD debacle.
To what extent Stone can be bound to Waiora's quality affirmation disappointments as co-founder of the company we can't say, although, his commitment to it not happening again in Touchstone Essentials is unquestionable.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Suggest?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers, but you don't have to be a good marketer at all!
We learned how to make money online WITHOUT being great marketers (Click Here To Stay Updated, And To Find Out More about HOW)!
If you don’t want to be in a business that requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and recruit your family to buy your stuff no worries.
We will keep you updated where you can build a business online where you don’t have to recruit anyone.
Click Here To Check This Out And See What We Mean
You will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online WITHOUT having to market or recruit anyone else!
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel Here
Leave a Reply