Lets take a closer look shall we…
There is absolutely no information on the Trade Coin Club website signifying who owns or runs the business.
In fact, at the time of this review, the Trade Coin Club website was nothing more than a placeholder for the Trade Coin Club logo.
The Trade Coin Club website domain, tradecoinclub.com, was privately registered on August 2, 2016.
Alexa currently estimates that the 2 main sources of traffic to the Trade Coin Club website are the US (22%) and Brazil (18%).
If an MLM company is not willingly truthful about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about handing over any money.
Trade Coin Club Product Line
Trade Coin Club has no retailable products or services whatsoever, with members only capable of marketing Trade Coin Club affiliate membership itself.
Trade Coin Club Compensation Plan
The Trade Coin Club compensation plan has members invest bitcoin on the assurance of an advertised daily ROI:
- Apprentice – invest 0.25 to 0.99 BTC and receive a 0.35% daily ROI for 8 months in Trade Coin Club
- Trader – invest 1 to 4.99 BTC and receive a 0.4% daily ROI for 12 months in Trade Coin Club
- Senior Trader – invest 5 BTC or more and receive a 0.45% daily ROI for 12 months in Trade Coin Club
Every 4 months each Trade Coin Club member must pay a 25% fee on ROIs paid out in Trade Coin Club.
Referral commissions in Trade Coin Club are paid through a uni-level compensation arrangement.
A uni-level compensation arrangement puts a member at the top of a uni-level team, with each personally recruited member put directly underneath them (level 1).
If a level 1 member recruits new members, they are put on level 2 of the original member’s uni-level team.
If a level 2 member recruits new members, they are put on level 3 and so on and so forth down a hypothetical countless number of levels.
Trade Coin Club caps payable uni-level levels at 8, with members paid a percentage of funds invested by their uni-level team as follows:
- Apprentice – 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on level 4
- Trader – 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 6
- Senior Trader – 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 8
Residual commissions in Trade Coin Club are paid through a binary compensation arrangement.
A binary compensation arrangement puts a member at the top of a binary team, divided into 2 sides (left and right).
Both binary sides start off with one spot. Once filled, a second level is created by dividing each of the two binary spots into another two spots each (4 spots).
Succeeding levels of the binary team are created as required, with each new level holding twice as many spots as the previous level.
At the end of each day, new investment volume is added up on both sides of the binary team.
A Trade Coin Club member is paid a percentage of funds invested on their weaker binary side.
How much of a percentage they are paid is determined by their Trade Coin Club member rank:
- Apprentice – 8% (capped at 2 BTC a day)
- Trader – 9% (capped at 10 BTC a day)
- Senior Trader – 10% (capped at 15 BTC a day)
In addition to investment volume, each Trade Coin Club member must also pay a monthly fee:
- Apprentice – 0.015 BTC
- Trader 0.03 BTC
- Senior Trader – 0.045 BTC
These fees are used to pay recruitment commissions through a 3×12 matrix.
A 3×12 matrix puts a member at the top of a matrix, with three spots directly underneath them.
These three spots form the initial level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is created by dividing each of the three spots into another three spots each (9 spots).
Succeeding levels of the matrix are created in the same manner (up to 12 levels), with a whole 3×12 matrix holding 797,160 spots.
Spots in the matrix are filled through direct and indirect recruitment of new Trade Coin Club members.
For each matrix spot filled in their matrix, a Trade Coin Club member is paid 0.003 BTC per month, as long as each member in the matrix continues to pay their monthly fee.
A bonus 0.003 BTC commission is paid if a personally recruited member earns five times the amount they have invested.
Rank Achievement Bonus
Trade Coin Club’s Rank Achievement Bonus is based on how much bitcoin a member earns over residual binary commissions per month.
- Trader Level 3 – earn 10 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a Montblanc pen
- Trader Level 4 – earn 50 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a cruise
- Trader Level 5 – earn 100 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive an “international Caribbean travel” cruise
- Trader Level 6 – earn 200 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a Rolex watch
- Trader Level 7 – earn 500 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a Toyota Corolla car
- Trader Level 8 – earn 750 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a BMW 320 car
- Trader Level 9 – earn 1500 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a BMW Z4 car
- Trader Level 10 – earn 5000 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a BMW 18 car
- Trader Level 11 – earn 10,000 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a Lamborghini Huracan car
Trade Coin Club affiliate membership fees are based on how much a member invests:
- Apprentice (0.015 BTC a month) – invest 0.25 to 0.99 BTC
- Trader (0.03 BTC a month) – invest 1 to 4.99 BTC
- Senior Trader (0.045 BTC a month) – invest 5 BTC or more
Trade Coin Club represents that revenue to pay daily ROIs is obtained through cryptocurrency trading software. They state:
“Our system makes millions of micro transactions every second, making it humanly impossible. Allowing our members to generate profit every second, every hour and every day.”
The problem with this claim is:
There is no indication that Trade Coin Club has any such system, much less that it produces the guaranteed minimum daily advertised ROIs.
In addition, if the owner(s) of Trade Coin Club had such a system, why would they need to solicit investment from members?
Even a meek bank loan would ultimately turn into a fortune under a 0.45% daily ROI scenario.
The required 25% ROI fee every 4 months is also another tell, as Trade Coin Club members are already slugged with monthly fees.
The 25% fee is just a means to trap paid out funds in the system for longer.
Trade Coin Club – Our Conclusion
The reality of Trade Coin Club is the only provable source of revenue entering the company is member investment.
The use of these funds to pay off existing investors equates to Ponzi investment fraud.
Notwithstanding the large percentage of invested funds used to pay recruitment commissions, further damaging the trustworthiness of ROI generation through legitimate cryptocurrency trading.
On their own, Trade Coin Club’s recruitment commissions make the company a pyramid scheme. Combined with the daily ROI, you’re looking at a Ponzi pyramid hybrid.
Add in the absence of information provided about the company, who’s running it and the use of bitcoin, and Trade Coin Club is pretty much set up the same as any other cryptocurrency based Ponzi scheme.
Once recruitment dies out and the daily ROI collapses, good luck getting your bitcoin back from the nameless Trade Coin Club scammers who stole it.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Suggest?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers, but you don't have to be a good marketer at all!
If you don’t want to be in a business that requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and recruit your family to buy your stuff no worries.
We will keep you updated where you can build a business online where you don’t have to recruit anyone.
You will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online WITHOUT having to market or recruit anyone else!
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):