Thank you for taking the time to read our Tresmore review. Be sure to go through all of it. It's important to learn about an opportunity for you and it's just as important to have a better understanding of the MLM world.
Money is always a big deal since it makes the world go round, taking the best decision is critical for having success in life.
We're about to see what this MLM is all about, so sit back and grab a cup of coffee or your favorite beverage. We will let you be the judge on this potential business opportunity.
As you probably heard before, this company works in the MLM business opportunity niche. Their mailing address locates them inside the US, in Georgia specifically.
After a deeper investigation, we found that the Tresmore address also belongs to a Thanks Matrix Corporation. The Tresmore marketing material points out that it's an umbrella corporation.
When we looked at Thanks Matrix mailing address it was the same as Tresmores. There's also an alternate Korean address showed on that website.
After a little research on Thanks Matrix, we found that they launched an MLM using a company named Go7Shop.
Who is Go7Shop? They appear to be a platform that uses e-commerce that also has an MLM compensation plan. That company didn't do well because, according to Alexa, it didn't have relevant web traffic.
About the owners of those sub-companies, a Mr. Joseph Lee is listed as CEO and President of Thanks Matrix.
As for Tresmore, their website says that Mr. Lee is its President and co-CEO with a Peter Sohn.
After reading the Tresmore corporate bios for both Mr. Lee and Mr. Sohn we only saw a marketing copy and no useful info about who they are or their personal lives (or even a story for that matter).
We searched all over the internet for the story about these two people but couldn't find anything. That doesn't sound good, their identities could be fake.
There's another associate for this business at Tresmore, his name is Michael Krause.
We also tried to look him up but to no avail, the only thing we found is that he's listed as a corporation manager for TMWellbeing, another business apparently connected to Thanks Matrix.
Tresmore doesn't offer any products or services for retail. After a Tresmore member signs up, he/she can try the application that's based on a cashback platform.
By using the Tresmore application, members can nominate ten stores that they use currently (you can't include bills or services).
Tresmore Members can upload receipts for bought products with a credit or debit card.
Tresmore claims that after a 30-day validation period, they'll give 20% cashback on purchases.
There's a cap for this Tresmore service, the limit for a month is $260 and $3120 a year.
The Compensation Plan
Tresmore Members have to pay $130 every month. They receive ROI daily, depending on the number of recruits. Tresmore compensation structure tracks this daily ROI.
The Tresmore compensation structure is based on a binary tree, we've explained in past articles that a member is put at the top of the binary tree, then it divides into two.
Tresmore Level one of the tree can carry two positions. Level two of the Tresmore tree is created when these two positions are divided into two each (4 positions in total).
Later levels of the Tresmore binary tree are created accordingly, every other level has twice the positions as the previous one.
The Tresmore binary tree fills up with direct and indirect recruits. There's no limit on how far a Tresmore binary tree can go on growth.
The Tresmore company pays its members ROI daily, based on member recruitment into the binary tree that they belong to.
- To obtain Tresmore Silver Status, a member needs to have 3 direct recruits and receive a daily ROI of $5.
- To obtain Tresmore Gold Status, a member needs to have 12 recruits in his/her binary tree and receive a daily ROI of $20.
- To obtain Tresmore Platinum Status, a member needs to have 36 recruits in his/her binary tree and receive a daily ROI of $30.
- To obtain Tresmore Diamond Status, a member needs to have 80 recruits in his/her binary tree and receive a daily ROI of $50.
- To obtain Tresmore Double Diamond Status, a member needs to have 150 recruits in his/her binary tree and receive a daily ROI of $100.
- To obtain Tresmore Triple Diamond Status, a member needs to have 300 recruits in his/her binary tree and receive a daily ROI of $150.
- To obtain Tresmore Crown Status, a member needs to have 500 recruits in his/her binary tree and receive a daily ROI of $200.
- To obtain Tresmore Royal Crown Status, a member needs to have 750 recruits in his/her binary tree and receive a daily ROI of $300.
After this, an extra binary annex is available, members can increase their daily ROI if they keep recruiting.
- To obtain Premiere Status, a member needs to have 1000 recruits (distributed 350-350 and 300 in the annex leg) in his/her binary tree and receive a daily ROI of $500.
- To obtain Star Premiere Status, a member needs to have 2000 recruits (distributed 700-700 and 600 in the annex leg) in his/her binary tree and receive a daily ROI of $750.
- To obtain Gold Premiere Status, a member needs to have 4000 recruits (distributed 1400-1400 and 1200 in the annex leg) in his/her binary tree and receive a daily ROI of $1000.
- To obtain Diamond Premiere Status, a member needs to have 6000 recruits (distributed 2100-2100 and 1800 in the annex leg) in his/her binary tree and receive a daily ROI of $1000.
- To obtain Crown Premiere Status, a member needs to have 8000 recruits (distributed 2800-2800 and 2400 in the annex leg) in his/her binary tree and receive a daily ROI of $3000.
The company also gives a bonus for leadership, this is a 5% matching bonus about ROI payments to affiliates in your own uni-level tree (which has three levels of recruitment).
Tresmore does something else with money, they take 3% out of every member account and puts it in what they call a Global Pool.
The way this works is that the Global Pool is divided into 5 other pools, the ranks turn out to be like this:
- Premier Rank members get 30% of the global pool
- Star Rank members get 25% of the global pool
- Gold Rank members get 15% of the global pool
- Diamond Rank members get 15% of the global pool
- Crown Rank members get 15% of the global pool
Members that want in the business opportunity have to make a $130 investment when signing in.
The Final Word on Tresmore
After we looked into Tresmore's business, we can't see how do they create their revenue to pay the cashback. It's a complete mystery (or complete lie for that matter)
The company accepts receipts from any product, it doesn't matter where it comes from. We can't verify if they really do this service, honestly, we doubt it.
Tresmore makes its money by making members pay 130$ monthly and having recruits do just that.
People with the most recruits can receive a daily ROI of up to $3000 each day. That's what we call a clone of the Saivian Ponzi business model
Saivian was an MLM that started two years ago. When it was about to collapsed it launched again with a different name (SaiviWorld)
Tresmore is built as a carbon copy of Saivian, they even target the same public over and over (and somehow it keeps working)
Saivian established itself as “an American business run by Americans” but it didn't work. The rest of the world, however, fell right into it.
China was the most prominent source of revenue for the company. Even today, the website receives most of his traffic from China, followed by Japan. by Japan (16%).
This pattern is the same for Tresmore, its internet traffic mostly comes from China and Japan.
Fortunately, when a fraudulent structure is used, the next time is quickly detected. The bad news is that that's people outside the US don't have the SEC to track and regulate these company's activities.
So that means that in order for the rest of the world to know about these scams, someone has to lose money. The good news is that someone doesn't have to be you.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Suggest?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers, but in this business you don't have to be a good marketer at all!
If you don’t want to be in a business that requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and recruit your family to buy your stuff no worries.
We have the perfect business for you where you don’t have to recruit, you don’t have to own any product if you don't want to and oh did we mention it’s ONLY $3 to start!!!
You will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online WITHOUT having to market or recruit anyone else!
You will also get a one on one adviser to help you every step of the way.
Anyways, we hope you enjoyed the Review. Please comment below if you are part of this company as our readers would love to know how you are doing.
Also, if there are any products or companies out there you want us to review please let us know!
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):