Third-Party Merchant Services Membership Sales
According to the Trivesta website:
“The company was founded to help millions of people win back hope for their future. Trivesta is not only a business; it is a way of life. We are a movement dedicated to positively impacting people’s lives.”
Trivesta is grounded out of Texas in the US and is led by Founder and CEO, Joseph T. Cherry.
As per Cherry’s LinkedIn profile, he is currently the CEO and President of Exectras (formerly TransACT).
“Exectras is a membership-based discount services company offering fee-free merchant processing, business performance services and a unique menu of employee perks and programs.”
Trivesta seems to be Cherry’s first MLM endeavor.
Read on for a full review.
Trivesta Product Line
Trivesta is marketing memberships with access to access to numerous third-party merchant services as follows:
Silver Membership ($199.95 and then $99.95 a month) provides access to:
- a Prospio Wealth Account (debt coverage up to $80,000)
- MD Go (telephone doctor)
- MD Go RX (prescription card program)
- Trivesta Pets RX (pet prescription program)
- Keystroke Guard (identity theft protection) and
- 2000 points towards a Trivesta scholarship
Gold Membership ($299.95 and then $149.95 a month) adds:
- a Prospio Wealth Builder Account for one mortgage and
- IronClad ID Secure (fraud protection)
- 5000 points towards a college scholarship program
Platinum Membership ($299.95 and then $199.95 a month) adds:
- a Prospio Wealth Builder Account for two mortgages
- 10,000 points towards a college scholarship program
Trivesta states that their college scholarship program:
“is based on a point system. By simply being a Member of Trivesta, and saving for your future, you immediately state earning Tuition Rewards Points towards a College Scholarship for a child of your choice. East Tuition Rewards Point equals $1.00 in a Scholarship provided by participating colleges.”
A list of contributing colleges is provided on the Trivesta website.
All Trivesta memberships can be upgraded to a “family plan” for an additional $15.00 per month.
Trivesta Compensation Plan
The Trivesta compensation plan pays affiliates to sell Trivesta memberships, either to retail customers or recruited affiliates.
Trivesta Affiliate Ranks
There are 8 affiliate ranks in the Trivesta compensation plan.
Along with their particular prerequisite criteria, they are as follows:
- Health and Wealth Advocate – sign up as a Trivesta affiliate for $199 or $99 with a purchased membership subscription
- Senior Advocate – remain commission qualified and recruit and maintain at least three commission qualified affiliates
- Regional Advocate – remain commission qualified, recruit and maintain at least four commission qualified affiliates (one must be a Senior Advocate) and have a downline generating at least 100 member points a month
- Director – remain commission qualified, recruit and maintain at least five commission qualified affiliates (two must be a Regional Advocates) and have a downline generating at least 250 member points a month
- Executive Director – remain commission qualified, recruit and maintain at least six commission qualified affiliates (three must be Directors) and have a downline generating at least 600 member points a month
- Ambassador – remain commission qualified, maintain at least one personally recruited commission qualified Executive Director and have a downline generating at least 1500 member points a month
- Senior Ambassador – remain commission qualified, maintain at least one personally recruited commission qualified Executive Director and Ambassador and have a downline generating at least 3000 member points a month
- National Ambassador – remain commission qualified, maintain at least two personally recruited commission qualified Ambassadors and one Senior Ambassador and have a downline generating at least 7500 member points a month
Monthly maintenance requirements in order to hold a rank are as follows:
- Health and Wealth Advocate – maintain commission qualified status
- Senior Advocate – have a downline generating at least 16 member points a month
- Director – maintain commission qualified status and have a downline generating at least 150 member points a month (no more than 40% from any on recruitment leg)
- Executive Director – maintain commission qualified status and have a downline generating at least 450 member points a month (no more than 40% from any on recruitment leg)
- Ambassador – maintain commission qualified status and have a downline generating at least 1000 member points a month (no more than 40% from any on recruitment leg)
- Senior Ambassador – maintain commission qualified status and have a downline generating at least 2000 member points a month (no more than 40% from any on recruitment leg)
- National Ambassador – maintain commission qualified status and have a downline generating at least 5000 member points a month (no more than 40% from any on recruitment leg)
Membership points are points produced through the acquisition of Trivesta memberships as follows:
- Silver membership – first month generates 6 member points and then 1 member point every month thereafter
- Gold membership – first month generates 4 member points and then 2 member points every month thereafter
- Platinum membership – first month generates 6 member points and then 3 member points every month thereafter
In order for you to qualify for commissions, a Trivesta affiliate needs to meet monthly member point requirements.
Primarily a Trivesta affiliate is required to create at least 2 member points from retail membership sales.
After 6 months, a Trivesta affiliate must then be producing at least member points.
Two of these points must be retail membership sales, the other 4 points can be retail membership sales, an affiliate’s own membership or that of recruited affiliates.
Direct Membership Commissions
Up to $100.00 is paid on the sale of each Trivesta Gold and Platinum memberships.
- Health and Wealth Advocates are paid a $40 commission
- Senior Advocates are paid a $55 commission
- Regional Advocates are paid a $70 commission
- Directors are paid an $85 commission
- Executive Directors and above are paid a $100 commission
If a Trivesta affiliate at Director or lower rank makes a sale, affiliates of higher rank above them are paid a differential bonus (up until the full $100.00 is paid out).
For example, if a Senior Advocate makes a Gold or Platinum membership sale, they are paid $55.00.
This leaves $45.00 still to be paid out. Trivesta searches the affiliate’s upline for a Regional Advocate or higher to pay the remaining $45.00 out to.
If a Regional Advocate was found, Trivesta would pay $25.00 ($70.00 minus $45.00) and continue to look for higher ranked affiliates to pay the remaining $30.00 out to.
If a Director was found, Trivesta would pay $40.00 ($85.00 minus $45.00) and continue to look for an Executive Director or higher to pay the remaining $15.00 to.
If an Executive Director or higher is found, they receive the full $55.00 difference.
Note: If an Executive Director or higher ranked affiliate makes a Gold or Platinum membership sale, they receive the maximum $100.00 commission and no differential is paid out.
After the initial direct commission is paid out, Trivesta affiliates who personally produce up to 19 member points per month receive a 10% commission on monthly membership fees.
Trivesta affiliates who produce 20 or more member points a month or have a downline creating at least 50 member points a month receive 20%.
Residual commissions in Trivesta are paid out through a uni-level compensation structure.
A uni-level compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a uni-level team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly underneath them at level 1.
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are put onto level 2 of the original affiliate’s uni-level team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are put onto level 3 and so on and so forth down a hypothetical countless number of levels.
Trivesta caps payable uni-level levels at 7, with affiliates being paid a % of sales volume produced by their uni-level team as follows:
- Health and Wealth Advocate – 4% on levels 1 and 2
- Senior Advocate – 4% on levels 1 to 3
- Regional Advocate – 4% on levels 1 to 4
- Director – 4% on levels 1 to 5
- Executive Director or higher – 4% on levels 1 to 7
Ambassador or higher ranked affiliates earn an additional 2% on uni-level team volume, up until another Ambassador ranked affiliate is found in a uni-level leg (each leg pays out a separate 2%).
Ambassador or higher ranked Trivesta affiliates can earn an additional percentage bonus on their entire uni-level downline.
A generation in Trivesta is defined when an Ambassador or higher ranked affiliate is found in a uni-level leg.
This caps off the 1st generation in that leg and begins the second. The second generation is capped off when another Ambassador or higher ranked affiliate is found deeper in the leg.
If no 2nd Ambassador or higher ranked affiliate is found, the 2nd generation extends down the entire uni-level leg.
The Generation Bonus is paid to Ambassador and higher ranked Trivesta affiliates as follows:
- Ambassadors receive 3% on the first generation
- Senior Ambassadors receive 3% on the first generation and 2% on the second
- National Ambassadors receive 3% on the first generation and 2% on the second and third
Trivesta affiliates can earn a 20% match on commissions paid to personally recruited affiliates.
How much of a Check Match percentage a Trivesta affiliate earns is determined by their rank:
- Health and Wealth Advocate to Regional Advocate – 10%
- Director – 15%
- Executive Director and higher – 20%
Cost To Join Trivesta
Trivesta affiliate membership is $199.00 or $99.00 if purchased with a Silver, Gold or Platinum membership.
Trivesta – Conclusion
Factually the subscription membership model for MLM has not concluded well. Companies like Wake Up Now pretty much operated as pyramid schemes until they ultimately collapsed under their own weight.
The saving grace for Trivesta is the retail membership requirements.
In order to qualify commissions, a Trivesta affiliate must produce 2 member points from retail customers. This is either a Platinum or Gold membership, 3 Silver memberships or a mixture.
There is the opportunity of a Trivesta affiliate making one retail sale and then focusing on building their downline, however company-wide this would still equate to a rough 50% split between affiliate and retail membership sales.
Keep in mind that revenue could be lop-sided though, contingent upon the amount of affiliate/retail sales of Gold and Platinum memberships.
Regrettably, with the exception of the college scholarship points, Trivesta’s membership partnerships are nothing the industry hasn’t seen before.
This doesn’t inevitably make Trivesta’s memberships non-viable, it’s just that I’ve yet to see a membership company pull of the model with long-term retail viability.
The college scholarship points program currently has 363 colleges nationwide in the US participating as of August 31st, 2016.
Certainly the program is restricted by a Trivesta affiliate knowing a person at the right age to begin with, notwithstanding that person wanting to go to one of the colleges on the list.
To me, this feels like a service with very limited appeal. The other bundled services might be economical if used, but otherwise might be purchasable separately for cheaper.
This is clearly to be taken into consideration on a case-by-case basis.
A decent place to start would be with your own needs, with respect to Trivesta’s membership offerings and what you’ll actually use throughout the year.
Bottom Line…weigh the cost and work out if you will actually get value for money (clearly overlooking the business opportunity as it has no bearing on Trivesta’s membership value).
If you can’t sell Trivesta’s membership to yourself, you’re probably going to have a hard time marketing them to retail customers.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Suggest?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers, but you don't have to be a good marketer at all!
If you don’t want to be in a business that requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and recruit your family to buy your stuff no worries.
We will keep you updated where you can build a business online where you don’t have to recruit anyone.
You will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online WITHOUT having to market or recruit anyone else!
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):