Thanks for stopping by to read our Vitae Global Review.
Vitae Global Review
It was in early 2017 when Vitae Global was launched and operated in the coffee MLM niche.
The company was headed up by the fellow founders Louis Volpe and Jim Britt and was based out of Wyoming in the US.
It was on our radar that the Jim Britt first popped as a co-founder of Quanta in 2013.
Quanta were a self-improvement MLM opportunity which saw members rewarding each different charge under a “100% commissions” business model.
Quanta which were launched in late 2013 broke down within a year.
In spite of the fact that it states he started his business career in the network marketing industry more than 40 years prior, Quanta is not specified in Britt's Vitae Global corporate bio.
He has manufactured extensive wholesaler organizations and trained, consulted and served in as a performance expert with more than 300 network marketing companies.
For more than 30 years, Louis Volpe has been a pioneer in the healthful supplement and Network Marketing Profession.
Louis Volpe's corporate bio credits him as Vitae Global's “Product Sourcing Specialist & Formulator”.
By building sales organizations totaling more than 100,000 distributors in numerous nations, He is been a top field maker.
Louis started up Advanced Labs because of his passion for high quality supplements, which has turned into a major importer of nutritional raw materials.
As a President and Lead Formulator at Advanced Labs, Louis is able to unite locally sourced ingredients around the globe to make cutting edge products that deliver genuine outcomes.
Through an address in California, Advanced Labs LLC possesses the Vitae Global site domain.
Advanced Labs LLC also produces Valentus' “SlimRoast” line of coffee items in addition to co-founding Vitae Global and manufacturing its product line.
For a complete review of the Vitae Global MLM opportunity, keep reading.
Vitae Global Products
Vita Global market is a blend of personal development and “Lean Java Bean”.
Super ChromeMate and Citrimax are the two clinically tested active ingredients through which Lean Java Bean is fueled with. It targets satiety, fat cells, impacts metabolism and energy balance for a lean sculpted physique and an enhanced body organization.
Vitae Global also claim that the Lean Java Bean ‘controls craving because of which you eat less without feeling hungry', manages sugar retention, is a characteristic wellspring of antioxidants and gives
- increased energy and stamina
- consistent weight loss
- increased metabolism so you burn fat quicker and
- mental clarity
For $59.95, Lean Java Bean can be obtained in a box of thirty single-serve sachets.
The following includes “Personal Growth Series” of Vitae Global.
- Live Life at Level 10 – ‘gives a precise way to deal with making critical change in your life' for $19.95 a month
- Power of Letting Go Experience – ‘the experiential segment of The Power of Letting Go program, utilizes “Brainwave Technology” and a background music mood of “Inner Peace Music,” both intended to put your mind into a receptive, relaxed, alpha state' for $159
- Overcoming Stress & Anxiety – ‘take in the many reasons for stress and how to manage them, you will be guided through, with relaxing music, a giving up process that relaxes and alleviates day by day stressors enabling you to see things from its appropriate point of view' for $79
- Power of Letting Go – for $299, seventeen audio programs (16 hours)
- Cracking the Rich Code – ‘gives a success diagram to the individuals who need to build their earning power and the techniques expected to build up the “mindset” and the “mental toughness” important for succeeding financially in today's world' for $199
The Vitae Global Compensation Plan
The Vitae Global compensation plan is a blend of affiliate recruitment focus and retail sales.
Vitae Global Affiliate Ranks
There are twelve affiliate ranks within the Vitae Global compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Ruby – improve individual month to month autoship request to 100 PV, creates 500 GV or more in weaker binary volume a week and keeps up two personally recruited affiliates (one on either side of the binary team)
- Blue Diamond – retains 120 PV month to month autoship, generate 60,000 GV or more in weaker binary volume a week and retains six enrolled members (three on either side of the binary team)
- Affiliate – retains 50 PV a month and join as a Vitae Global affiliate
- Platinum – agrees to accept 50 PV monthly autoship, produce 300 GV or more in weaker binary volume a week and enlist two members (one on either side of the binary team)
- Double Black Diamond – retains 120 PV monthly autoship, produce 200,000 GV or more in weaker binary volume a week and maintains six selected affiliates (three on either side of the binary team)
- Emerald – retains 100 PV monthly autoship, produce 1000 GV or more in weaker binary volume a week and recruits four affiliates (two on either side of the binary team)
- Diamond – retains 100 PV monthly autoship, produces 4000 GV or more in weaker binary volume a week and maintains four recruited affiliates (two on either side of the binary team)
- White Diamond – retains 100 PV monthly autoship, produces 8000 GV or more in weaker binary volume a week and maintains four enlisted associates(two on either side of the binary team)
- Purple Diamond –up to 120 PV it improves personal monthly autoship order, produces 20,000 GV or more in weaker binary volume a week and enlist six subsidiaries (three on either side of the binary team)
- Black Diamond – retains 120 PV monthly autoship, produces 120,000 GV or more in weaker binary volume a week and maintain six recruited members (three on either side of the binary team)
- Triple Black Diamond – retains 120 PV monthly autoship, produces 250,000 GV or more in weaker binary volume a week and maintain six recruited subsidiaries (three on either side of the binary team)
- Crown Black Diamond – retains 120 PV monthly autoship, produces 350,000 GV or more in weaker binary volume a week and maintains six recruited affiliates (three on either side of the binary team)
$ 30 per box of Lean Java Bean is received by the Vitae Global subsidiaries which they sell to retail customers.
About the retail commissions paid on the sale of the Personal Growth Series, no specification is mentioned.
Customer Acquisition Bonus
Vitae Global affiliates who offer Lean Java Bean to preferred customers (retail customers on monthly autoship) are rewarded by the Customer Acquisition Bonus.
20% Customer Acquisition Bonus is generated by each retail order. The bonus is divided into four levels as below:
- receive 5% for having twenty preferred customers
- receive 5% for having two active preferred customers
- receive 5% for having ten preferred customers
- receive 5% for having five active preferred customers
Vitae Global affiliate receives the Customer Acquisition Bonus as per the above qualification criteria when they make a retail sale.
Affiliates are paid their applicable rate and the rest moves up to the first qualified up line, when they have less than twenty preferred customers.
This up line is paid according to what number of favored clients they have, with the rest (if appropriate) left behind until an affiliate with twenty favored clients is found.
Vitae Global affiliate do not receive a Customer Acquisition Bonus (the entire 20% is passed up to the first qualified affiliate) if they do not have at least two favored clients.
The affiliate who recruited them is offered a recruitment commission if a Vitae Global affiliate signs up with an affiliate package.
- recruit an Entrepreneur Package affiliate ($999.95) and receive $200
- recruit a Beginner Package affiliate ($199.95) and receive $40
- recruit a Success Package affiliate ($499.95) and receive $100
Residual Recruitment Commissions
Each Vitae Global associate bundle creates a Builder Code Bonus.
In the event that a partner joined with an offshoot bundle, they are conceivably paid a Builder Code Bonus when a newly selected member joins with a bundle anyplace in their downline.
The greatest Builder Code Bonus paid out on each offshoot bundle is as per the following:
- Entrepreneur Package – $200
- Beginner Package – $40
- Success Package – $100
The amount of the reward a Vitae Global subsidiary is paid is determined by which bundle they themselves joined with, and also particular Builder Code Bonus rank capability criteria.
To qualify at the Manager Builder Code Bonus rank, a Vitae Global subsidiary must agree to accept 100PV autoship, enroll no less than two members and have an aggregate least downline of four partners.
- Beginner Package members procure $8 on any bundle buy
- Success Package partners procure $8 on a Beginner Package and up to $20 on a Success and Entrepreneur Package buys
- Entrepreneur Package partners procure $8 on a Beginner Package, up to $20 on a Success Package and up to $40 on an Entrepreneur Package
To qualify at the Regional Manager Builder Code Bonus rank, a Vitae Global partner must agree to accept 120 PV autoship, enroll no less than four associates and have an aggregate least downline of 20 members (close to eight tallied from any one unilevel leg).
- Beginner Package associates acquire $16 on any bundle buy
- Success Package members procure $16 on a Beginner Package and up to $40 on a Success and Entrepreneur Package buys
- Entrepreneur Package members procure $16 on a Beginner Package, up to $40 on a Success Package and up to $80 on an Entrepreneur Package
To qualify at the National Manager Builder Code Bonus rank, a Vitae Global member must keep up 120 PV autoship, enlist no less than seven partners and have an aggregate least downline of 100 associates (close to forty from one unilevel leg and twenty from two different legs).
- Beginner Package members acquire $24 on any bundle buy
- Success Package members win $24 on a Beginner Package and up to $60 on a Success and Entrepreneur Package buys
- Entrepreneur Package members win $24 on a Beginner Package, up to $60 on a Success Package and up to $120 on an Entrepreneur Package
To qualify at the International Manager Builder Code Bonus rank, a Vitae Global member must keep up 120 PV autoship, enroll no less than ten offshoots and have an aggregate least downline of 500 associates (close to one hundred and fifty from one unilevel leg and one hundred from two different legs).
- Beginner Package partners gain $32 on any bundle buy
- Success Package offshoots acquire $32 on a Beginner Package and up to $80 on a Success and Entrepreneur Package purchases
- Entrepreneur Package offshoots acquire $32 on a Beginner Package, up to $80 on a Success Package and up to $160 on an Entrepreneur Package
To qualify at the Corporate Manager Builder Code Bonus rank, a Vitae Global offshoot must keep up 120 PV autoship, keep up no less than ten Personally enlisted members and have an aggregate least downline of 2500 partners (close to seven hundred and fifty from one unilevel leg and five hundred from two different legs).
- Beginner Package partners gain $40 on any bundle buy
- Success Package members gain $40 on a Beginner Package and up to $100 on a Success and Entrepreneur Package buys
- Entrepreneur Package members gain $40 on a Beginner Package, up to $100 on a Success Package and up to $200 on an Entrepreneur Package
For “up to” rewards, the most extreme is constantly paid out.
If at all the enlisting member is not a Corporate Manager, they get their offer of the Builder Code Bonus and the rest is “left behind” to a higher qualified up line offshoot.
In this way, the whole Builder Code Bonus is paid out consecutively until a possible Corporate Manager Entrepreneur Package member is found.
Residual Commissions (binary)
Vitae Global's lingering parallel payments are paid out on first request volume offers of Lean Java Bean.
A double remuneration structure puts an offshoot at the highest point of a paired group, part into two sides (left and right):
The main level of the parallel group houses two positions. The second level of the binary group is created by part these initial two positions into another two positions every (4 positions).
Resulting levels of the twofold group are created as required, with each new level lodging twice the same number of positions as the past level.
Positions in the parallel group are filled through immediate and aberrant enrollment of partners. Take note of that there is no restriction to how profound a parallel group can develop.
Lean Java Bean box buys (both by retail clients and enlisted subsidiaries) are followed week after week on both sides of the twofold group.
Each Lean Java Bean buy produces 50 GV. At the point when GV is coordinated on either side of the double group at a proportion of 400:200 GV, a $40 cycle commission is paid out.
What number of $40 cycle commissions a Vitae Global member can procure week by week is controlled by their rank:
|Platinum||up to $2000|
|Ruby||up to $4000|
|Emerald||up to $10,000|
|Diamond||up to $15,000|
|White Diamond||up to $20,000|
|Purple Diamond||up to $25,000|
|Blue Diamond||up to $30,000|
|Black Diamond||up to $35,000|
|Double Black Diamond||up to $40,000|
|Triple Black Diamond||up to $45,000|
|Crown Black Diamond||up to $50,000|
A coordinating reward of 25% is paid on remaining paired commissions paid to personally enrolled subsidiaries and offshoots they enlist (2 levels).
- to fit the bill for the principal level (personally selected members) parallel coordinating reward, a Vitae Global associate must be at the Emerald or higher rank with no less than one Ruby or higher partner on both sides of their twofold group
- to meet all requirements for the second level parallel coordinating reward, a Vitae Global subsidiary must be at the Purple Diamond or higher rank with no less than one Diamond or higher partner on both sides of their double group
Residual Commissions (unilevel)
Residual commissions after a retail client or selected offshoot's initially request are paid out by means of a unilevel remuneration structure.
To meet all requirements for lingering unilevel commissions, a Vitae Global subsidiary must create 50 PV a month and have two favored clients (retail clients on month to month autoship).
A unilevel pay structure puts an offshoot at the highest point of a unilevel group, with each actually enrolled partner set specifically under them (level 1):
On the off chance that any level 1 subsidiary select new partner, they are put on level 2 of the first subsidiary's unilevel group.
In the event that any level 2 partners enroll new associates, they are put on level 3 etc down a hypothetical interminable number of levels.
Vitae Global top payable unilevel levels at nine. What number of levels a member can gain on controlled by enlistment:
- recruit and keep up one associate = 5% on level 1
- recruit and keep up two associates = 5% on levels 1 to 3
- recruit and keep up three associates = 5% on levels 1 to 3 and 7% on level 4
- recruit and keep up four associates = 5% on levels 1 to 3 and 7% on levels 4 to 6
- recruit and keep up five partners = 5% on levels 1 to 3, 7% on levels 4 to 6 and 8% on level 7
- recruit and keep up six offshoots = 5% on levels 1 to 3, 7% on levels 4 to 6 and 8% on levels 7 and 8
- recruit and keep up 7 partners = 5% on levels 1 to 3, 7% on levels 4 to 6, 8% on levels 7 and 8 and 10% on level 9
Leadership Generation Bonus
The Leadership Generation Bonus permits a Vitae Global offshoot to gain lingering unilevel commissions past the underlying nine accessible levels.
To meet all requirements for the Leadership Bonus, a Vitae Global associate be fit the bill to acquire commissions on every one of the nine unilevel levels (Director Capability).
On the off chance that an associate is Director qualified, they meet all requirements for the Leadership Generation Bonus as takes after:
- Senior Director (produce 20,000 unilevel group GV and keep up three personally enlisted Directors) – 2% on level 10 to limitlessness
- Regional Director (produce 50,000 unilevel group GV and keep up six personally enlisted Directors or one Senior Director and two Directors) – 2% on level 11 to limitlessness
- National Director (produce 100,000 unilevel group GV and keep up six personally enlisted Directors and one Regional Director or three Regional Directors and four Directors) – 2% on level 12 to limitlessness
- International Director (create 200,000 unilevel group GV and keep up six by and by enlisted Directors and one National Director or three National Directors and four Directors) – 2% on level 13 to interminability
Unilevel group GV is numbered at a rate of up to half from the biggest leg, 20% from the second biggest and 10% from the third to fifth biggest.
In spite of the fact that not unequivocally illuminated in the Vitae Global pay plan, we trust the Leadership Generation Bonuses stack (an International Director gains the rate reward from the lower three positions and so on).
21 Day Fast Track Bonus
A Vitae Global affiliate can qualify for two Fast Track Bonuses, within 21 days of signing up.
- FTB1 – pick two favoured customers and recruit two members with an Entrepreneur or a Success Package and get $100
- FTB2 – FTB1 or qualify and recruit two more members with an Entrepreneur or a Success Package (within 21 days) and get another $100
In case if a member joins with an Entrepreneur Package by themselves and distinctly recruits Entrepreneur Package members, both FTB1 and FTB2 reward payments are increased to $200.
Take a note that an Entrepreneur or a Success Package buy is required to meet all the requirements for the 21 Day Fast Track Bonus.
The Lifestyle Bonus is a $200 – $5000 reward paid on member rank capability (residual binary).
Exact details are not given in the Vitae Global compensation plan authorization at the time of announcement.
Lifestyle Car Bonus
The Lifestyle Car Bonus is a bonus of $500 to $1000 per month, paid to National Director or Diamond ranked members.
Also, exact details of the Lifestyle Car Bonus are not given in the Vitae Global compensation plan.
Joining Vitae Global
Basic Vitae Global associate membership is $30.
Full affiliation in the Vitae Global pay opportunity requires the investment of an associate package:
- Beginner Package (5 cartons of Lean Java Bean) for $199.95
- Success Package (14 cartons of Lean Java Bean) for $499.94
- Entrepreneur Package (14 cartonsof the Personal Growth Series and Lean Java Bean) for $999.94
All associate packages incorporate the $30 basic associate membership fee.
The Entrepreneur Pack additionally comes with a ticket to private training with Jim Briss in Las Vegas and an entry to a “Vitae Travel Club”.
The training is self-descriptive but on the Vitae Global website, there is nothing about a travel club, so I am not sure what is that about.
Vitae Global – Conclusion
Vitae Global's compensation plan has quite solid retail motivators.
The retail commission alone is approximately half of the cost of a carton of Lean Java Bean. The Customer Acquisition reward is an extra 20% bonus, depending on favoured customer orders.
Favoured customers approaches repeat business (monthly autoship), and helps to build a strong core business by upholding focus on gaining them.
Sadly, all of this is let down by a similar strong focus on pay to play and member recruitment.
Your BBP (associate package) purchase decides your Status that is the amount of code reward you are qualified to get.
The idea that Vitae Global's associate packages are alternative is a delusion. You are locked out of an important part of the compensation plan, if you don't buy a package.
That implies less money in commissions, which makes the buy of an associate package compulsory if a Vitae Global member needs to maximize earnings.
The associate packages are packed with Vitae Global product and alone aren't an issue.
Tying the packages to pay to play bonuses and paying recruitment commissions although are major compliance issues.
Recruitment commissions alone are sufficient to drag Vitae Global into the pyramid scheme territory. The remaining recruitment commissions are even more terrible.
Vitae Global's remaining recruitment commissions force an associate on autoship and then, depending on which package an associate themselves bought, rewards an associate exclusively on the enrolment of new package-purchasing associates.
With how much a Vitae Global member spends on their own package, this is absolutely pay to play, directly affecting their remaining recruitment bonus rate.
MLM commissions should be an outcome of group and/or individual sales performance, not how much a member spends when they join as a member.
The 21 Day Fast Track Bonus is additionally an illustration of pay to play enrolment in action and characterizes the basic core of Vitae Global's business model:
Join in with an Entrepreneur Package, sign up for member autoship (required for residual recruitment commissions and rank advancement), and enrol other Entrepreneur Package members.
Furthermore, if you can't manage the cost of an Entrepreneur Package outright, do not worry “package upgrades” are accessible for when you do have the money.
This makes Vitae Global's previously mentioned bonuses and retail commissions seem like an afterthought. Furthermore, obviously, even with the encouragement, retail is not generally going to be a focus here (past the minimum 2 favoured customer prerequisite for few commissions).
Talking about afterthoughts, in their compensation plan, there is no specification of Vitae Global's Personal Growth Series.
Do members even get paid for offering the personal development product?
It does not appear like, and so we are supposing no one except Entrepreneur Package members will be purchasing the courses, and just because an Entrepreneur Package is necessary to maximize available commissions.
We are not blowing the content of Jim Britt's personal improvement courses, yet it does not seem like anything has changed since Questra was launched. It's nearly as though Britt has a steady of courses he can connect to any opportunity.
The active key ingredients are ChromeMate and Super Citrimax, according to Lean Java Bean.
Super Citrimax is a controlled, 60% hydroxycitric acid (HCA) water extract from Garcinia cambogia,as per InterHealth, the manufacturer.
InterHealth additionally produce ChromeMate and states it uniquely mixes the benefits of niacin and chromium into a solitary mineral complex.
We compared this to Valentus' SlimRoast product out of curiosity.
Valentus' SlimRoast item additionally has “Chromium as Polynicotinate” and garcinia cambogia (albeit at 50% HCA).
Chromium Polynicotinate is only a combination of niacin and chromium.
So primarily we have got the similar active ingredients in both coffees, sans 10% HCA.
The question is will you even notice it?
While we can't convincingly answer that, what I did have noticed is that Valentus' SlimRoast costs the same per carton as Vitae Global's Lean Java Bean.
For the same cost, you are getting an active ingredient with 10% more HCA.
If Advanced Labs and Louis Volpe were a neutral third-party provider, this would not be an issue. I don't have a clue about the specifics of their supplier agreement, however I imagine Valentus could simply negotiate as the better ingredients are utilized in SlimRoast.
Moreover, what does the quality of Advanced Labs' Lean Java Bean item have on other provider agreements?
Either way there certainly seems to be some clash of interest issues there.
With regard to the MLM industry, the conclusion is that just as Valentus' are charging, Vitae Global are contributing a more powerful form of Advanced Labs coffee.
Looking at a greater picture, you have got an enrolment heavy comp plan with chain enrolment, obligatory associate autoship and $1000 associate packages fixed to retail incentives and income potential.
Personal development courses seem out of place in Lean Java Bean and is better priced than its competitors.
Some retailing is necessary however clearly, it's not sufficient. That and eventually regardless of how much retail volume is generated, in the rest of the compensation plan it's still going to be overshadowed by compliance issues.
Vitae Global do have time to address these problems. Don't rely on it however, as the company already seems to have pulled in a specific type of MLM marketer.
In a general way, based on the Vitae Global associate marketing material we went over for this review.
Aaron and Shara What Do You Suggest?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers, but you don't have to be a good marketer at all!
We learned how to make money online WITHOUT being great marketers (Click Here To Stay Updated, And To Find Out More about HOW)!
If you don’t want to be in a business that requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and recruit your family to buy your stuff no worries.
We will keep you updated where you can build a business online where you don’t have to recruit anyone.
Click Here To Check This Out And See What We Mean
You will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online WITHOUT having to market or recruit anyone else!
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel Here
Leave a Reply