Welcome to our WageCan Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so we decided to investigate what it was all about…
Some say it’s a scam while others WageCan reviews are saying it is a legit bitcoin debit card so what is it?
The good news is we are going to walk you through the this company so you can make the right decision.
Let’s dig in this review…
WageCan is a bitcoin debit card that makes it simpler to invest your bitcoins. Read our WageCan review to find out more about how the debit card works.
What Is WageCan?
WageCan was founded in 2014. The business was formed in Taiwan, but is run out of Hong Kong. Key members of the company include Franky Hu (CEO and Founder), a software application architect who has actually been with the bitcoin community as early as 2013. Other essential members of the team include Rovers Yang (CTO) and Brya Cheng (COO).
You can click here to get your Bitcoin Debit Card Now
The business offers a blockchain-based payment platform, but they're best-known for their bitcoin debit card.
In general, WageCan promises to make it much easier to spend your blockchain profits. Users love the benefits like no activation charge, multi-currency assistance, and worldwide shipping including the United States.
The card is particularly marketed to merchants, freelancers, bloggers, worldwide employees, and miners. All these people get payments internationally and can gain from lower fees and lower exchange rates.
Other crucial advantages of the card include easy top-ups, online shopping bonuses, and assistance at 30 million ATMs worldwide. It utilizes the MasterCard payment platform— so if you see the MasterCard logo, your WageCan debit card will be accepted.
WageCan Debit Card Features
A few of the essential features of the WageCan Debit Card include:
- Easy Application: You don't have to go through a credit check when you apply for a WageCan debit card (although we have no idea of any bitcoin card that does need a credit check). The card supports numerous nationalities.
- Easy Top Ups: Top up your debit card via a blockchain address. You can top it up over the site or through mobile apps.
- Purchase Advantages: You can spend money at point of sale machines worldwide. WageCan supports cloud services, and online shopping is readily available.
- Daily Bonuses: Earn everyday perks, increase your wage, and select a “miner preferred” card.
- Easy Travel: WageCan is accepted at 30 million ATMs in 210 countries worldwide. Regional currencies are readily available. It's based upon the MasterCard network, so it will work anywhere you see a MasterCard symbol shown.
- Numerous Cards: You can purchase multiple WageCan cards– like one for house and the other for work. The cards can support several currencies, and virtual cards are available if you simply want to invest online.
All WageCan cards include no activation charges. They will also frequently run promotions where they give away complimentary virtual cards.
You can pick up your card by clicking here.
This is the basic WageCan bitcoin debit card. It's readily available in physical or virtual type, and can be used at ATMs worldwide.
Plastic: $15.40/ 13.75 EUR/ 12.1 GBP/
Monthly Fee: $1.00.
Foreign Transaction Fee: 3%.
Maximum Card Balance: $250.
ATM Withdrawal Fee (Only Available on Physical Card): $2.50 to $3.50.
Number of ATM Transactions Per Day: 2.
ATM Transaction Limit: $100 (unproven) or $1,000 (validated).
ATM Daily Limit: $100 (unproven) or $2,000 (confirmed).
PIN Change Fee: $1.00.
WageCan has a “Golden Card” program that's presently in beta. The Golden Card is priced at $162 and provides higher limitations, no month-to-month fees, and unrestricted ATM transactions. The card charges an ATM withdrawal cost of 2.5%, which is various from the flat rate of other WageCan debit cards.
With the Golden Card, customers have an ATM annual limit of up to $25,000 after confirmation.
The company hasn't yet launched its gift card service, however it's prepared to launch in the future. The present cards will have a maximum card balance of $350. It's expected that you'll have the ability to give the gift cards to anybody, or buy them for yourself, and enjoy in a card pre-loaded with money that can be accessed from ATMs worldwide.
The best ways to Apply For A WageCan Debit Card
Applications are straightforward. Here's the step by step procedure:.
- Order: Click Here Order your card.
- Fill: Fill out the Know Your Customer (KYC) form.
- Upload: Upload photo ID (passport or driving license) and an utility bill as proof of address.
- Top-Up: Use blockchain exchangers to top up your card.
WageCan verification takes 1 to 3 business days, but the majority of consumers are validated within 12 to 24 hours. You'll have to wait 5 to 13 days for the shipment of the physical card.
You'll have to load your card with a minimum of 0.1 BTC. However, you'll get rewards if you put more money on the card (you get 0.15 BTC cashback if you include 10 BTC, for example).
After that, the card will work anywhere you see a MasterCard sign.
WageCan bitcoin debit cards are popular worldwide including the USA. It works similar to other bitcoin debit cards: you can order a physical or virtual card, then preload that card with bitcoin and other digital currencies. The card is accepted at ATMs worldwide, including anywhere you see the MasterCard logo.
Purchasing your card includes following KYC policies. You'll need to display your passport or drivers license and an utility bill, for example. Once you've done that, you're all set to start spending with WageCan's debit card.
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):