Looking for Zebpay review? You are reading the right article.
Yes, the world is going bananas over Bitcoins, and you're questioning how to purchase some bitcoins in India? It's ended up being much easier for us Indians over the last number of years with the development of Bitcoin wallet companies like Zebpay and Unocoin. In this review, we will talk about our experiences with Zebpay over the last 6 months or two, as well as some standard grounding on Bitcoins.
What We like about Zebpay:
- It is the first Bitcoin app in India.
- It's an app. So it is always in your pocket makes it easy to inspect the current cost and make a fast purchase.
- It provides you the value of your BTC financial investment in INR. I think that's the huge distinction between Zebpay and Unocoin. This app appears to be more tailored towards long term investers, while Unocoin appears to be more of a janta BTC wallet.
- While I do not use either Zebpay or Unocoin for making top-ups/ charges, Zebpay appears to have more partners who accept BTC.
You can create your account by clicking here.
What I dislike about Zebpay:
- Wide spreads: The difference in between the buying and selling rates is generally rather broad. Currently, the purchasing rate is Rs 79,161 and offering rate is Rs 75,233. I think Rs 4000 is quite a ridiculous. While a lot of Indian business at the moment deal broad spreads, this will reduce as the quantity they trade boosts. Unocoin, at the precise same moment, is provide a spread of Rs 2,000. Nevertheless, these rates fluctuate a lot, so it would make good sense to observe that rates for a longer time period prior to jumping to conclusions. Having stated that, a lot of foreign BTC business have much smaller sized spreads. This is something they need to work on.
- You need to move cash through electronic banking. Which means you need to log into your savings account and make the transfer. And considering that NEFT/ RTGS transfers aren't enabled during the night (so ridiculous), you can't purchase bitcoins at odd hours.
- Transfering from your savings account to your Zebpay wallet takes forever! 21 hours is absurd time period for any online purchase!
- There is a limit of transactions up to Rs 5 lakhs. You need to call somebody to position higher purchases. Perhaps you'll improve rates? We don't know.
- You can't place any auto buy/ sell orders based on cut off prices. (I think this used to exist but I no longer see it on the app).
- Security appears a little slacker than Unocoin. You have a pin lock and the ability to lock outbound transactions which is terrific. They need to likewise enable 2 factor authentication.
Make sure to create your free account, so you can see what we mean, by clicking here.