Looking for a Digitex Review? You’re in the right place. Today we are looking at Digitex Review and we are going to share our full review. If you’re wondering whether it’s a scam or a legit ICO keep reading as we will reveal everything.
Digitex Ltd, was just recently founded last December in Seychelles has announced their intention of launching a cryptocurrency futures exchange. A futures exchange is one where traders market future contracts on cryptocurrency – Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin – without paying any trading fees. This trading-without-commission schema can happen because of the exchange's own cryptocurrency – DGTX token – where every profit that comes out of trading on the exchange is determined. Because of this system, trades need DGTXC tokens to take part in the opportunity.
Digitex drops transactions fees on trades and includes running costs by creating and trading a scarce amount of new DGTX tokens every year. The DGTX Token Sale begins January 15th, when about 700 million tokens hit the market at $0.01 per token.
You Can Join Us By Clicking Here!
Digitex Ltd is an IBC – International Business Company – located in the Republic of Seychelles. It was founded by a former futures and betting exchange trader, Digitex developed an innovative token model that operates sustainably as a futures exchange that doesn't require any transaction fees on trades.
Adam Todd The Owner And Ceo talks about Digitex
Above You Can See The Entry Of Proof Of The Digitex Token On Etherscan
Digitex's Owner History And Background:
Adam Todd is CEO and founder of Digitex. He also founded BetTrader, a ladder trading interface that's become one of the most popular and it’s been around for 14 years. BetTrader connects to Betfair.com, a top-class betting exchange.
Todd has a history as a pit trader at LIFFE – London International Financial Futures Exchange – and as one of the most prominent sports traders on Betfair.com. He had an 8-month streak of daily trades without any loses. We talked more about Cryptocurrency Futures and what they are here
With a successful history as a pit and sports trader, Digitex's Founder and CEO said:
“I have dreamed for years of trading on a futures exchange system that can be commission-free, where I can attempt trading strategies that are high volume and ultra short term. It wasn't until I found about blockchain technology where everything I dreamed about became true. By removing the constraints of trading fees, everyone can create liquid future markets where all participants can compete on the same field. This is a whole new world for me and every other person that trades cryptocurrency futures.”
Make Sure You Join Us By Clicking Here
The most attractive feature about the Digitex Futures Exchange is its native currency, the DGTX token:
- Trading fees are non-existent on the Digitex Futures Exchange.
- Digitex has a cryptocurrency of their own – the DGTX token – which is used as the currency of the Digitex Futures Exchange.
- The account balance of every user is determined in DGTX tokens, the margin requirements are payable in these tokens and every other profit and losses are in DGTX tokens.
- Every user account balance of DGTX tokens is kept by a decentralized, independent smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain, not by Digitex itself.
- Digitex excludes transaction fees on all trades and satisfies operational costs by producing and selling a new DGTX tokens every year.
- Every new token event is started and passed by DGTX owners with the use of a system of Decentralized Governance by Blockchain.
- The demand for DGTX tokens – from thousands of traders who must own them to participate in commission-free futures trading – will absorb the relatively small number of newly created tokens used to meet costs.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin futures markets are open 24/7 on Digitex.
- Traders want to work on the Digitex Futures Exchange because of the no-trade-fee and decentralized account balance features.
- There is a first stock of DGTX tokens that sum one billion (1,000,000,000 DGTX).
- On January 15th, 700 million DGTX tokens will be available to everyone at USD $0.01 per token (1 DGTX = $0.01).
- The DGTX token sale is open for a whole month or until all tokens are sold, whichever comes first.
- If the sale ends and there are unsold tokens, these are rendered useless to increase the value of bought tokens.
- When Digitex Futures Exchange gains popularity, the demand from thousands of traders who have to own DGTX tokens to take part in the opportunity will push the DGTX price higher than the launch price ($0.01).
- DGTX is a great opportunity to get involved in a brand new cryptocurrency – If you missed the start of Bitcoin craze – that has real utility, and top it all off, it only has a launch price of one cent.
You Can See What We Mean And Join Us By Clicking Here!
Aaron and Shara What Do You Suggest?
That being said, if you have never marketed online or offline before, finding people could be very difficult for you.
We know when we first started trying to make money online, we failed miserably and we had no idea how to recruit.
That is why, we first started out by learning how to become a good marketers, but you don't have to be a good marketer at all!
If you don’t want to be in a business that requires you to host home parties or call all your friends and recruit your family to buy your stuff no worries.
We will keep you updated where you can build a business online where you don’t have to recruit anyone.
You will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online WITHOUT having to market or recruit anyone else!
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):