Marketing your blog strategy should be of on top of the list for any newbie affiliate marketer.
Once you have identified your product niche, the next stage is to promote it using a clear marketing your blog strategy.
It is obvious that many people take up affiliate marketing hoping to make their fortunes. Little do they realize that an equal number of people also give up affiliate marketing each year.
You are anxious, hoping for huge traffic and sales. Before you close up, just remember that embarking on marketing your blog strategy is just the first step. You should now start thinking as an affiliate marketer, and focus on branding yourself, and your business.
Let us now help you expand your Internet marketing through blogs.
Understand your readers before marketing your blog.
You know that there is a huge market out there. Believe us, nothing is daunting than being in another business and feeling totally unknown. However, the only solace is that it is a big world and you only need a FRACTION of the online population as traffic. This is enough for you to achieve tremendous success. Hence, instead of complaining about not being able to get the attention of people towards your new blog, try to focus on your niche. The rest will follow. Be self-assured in what you are, rather than what you are NOT.
Creating the list of things to do.
Make a list of the blogs or successful affiliate marketers that you want as your role models. Either they could be a competitor, or they are in the same niche as yours. Whatever it may be, ensure that they are successful and someone worth emulating. Read it whenever you are down and need a boost, or have to make a difficult decision. Perhaps, you might want to know how others handled a similar situation.
Your brand is virtually everything. In other words, it means how the world sees and perceives you online. It is an indicator of whether your visitors will like your posts, your work, and your products.
Use these tips as a benchmark, while constructing your online presence or brand.
- People should know you for what you do online. They should share you and your story.
- Explain and share with them on how you can possibly help them. They should know what issues or areas you could help them with. Develop this as your story with a few sentences, keywords, and bullet points.
- Share your story online. Post it on your blog, on your social profiles and any business websites.
- Be yourself. The real you, and not a virtual figure. Just like the rest, you are human. You are also vulnerable. Try being honest and avoid projecting perfection.
- Now share your expertise, as it will relate to your success story online. Try to offer help, if and when possible. It will help you connect with your readers and you will also develop a reputation as a professional.
A great profile picture.
Put a killer profile picture. You will want to come across as friendly and trustworthy. It’s no different than putting up an online dating profile and photo, except that no semi-nude pictures, or pictures with sunglasses, party pics etc…)
Use of Social media.
Build your social profiles. This may appear rather easy, but there is a lot of work involved. As mentioned earlier, a good profile picture and a friendly bio.
Now fill up your Twitter, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest pages. It is crucial how you set it up. Once you put in some time and effort, it will give you a great platform for marketing your blog.
It is very important to set up a blog and start sharing content regularly. Quality blog posts, image, videos and post them on your blog
- Make Money Blogging! Sites That Pay You To Blog
- Internet Marketing Through Blogs
- Marketing Your Blog – Part II
- Make Money Through Freelance Writing
- Make A Living Out Of Blogging
- Blogging Mistakes To Avoid
Follow Us on Social Media Below (We are a Real People :)):